Note globale
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
2 février 2024

The app has worked flawlessly for me since it was installed. I had a bit of a self-inflicted hiccup on store migration, but I contact customer services and Brandon was quick on the case with an export of additional data that I needed to make my life a little easier.

MG USA
Espagne
Environ un an d’utilisation de l’application
Smile.io a répondu 3 février 2024

Thanks for leaving a review!

Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions. We're always here when you need us!

Smile Team ✨

5 mars 2024

Great so far - reasonable pricing, great customer support by Andrea, plenty of functions. If they add multiple language possibility, would give them 6 stars :)

NIASHA
Suisse
Presque 4 ans d’utilisation de l’application
Smile.io a répondu 8 mars 2024

Thanks for your 5 stars! We hope you continue to enjoy the app :)))

3 mars 2024

Angie from Smile has been si patient & helpful while trying to integrate another app to our SMILE account. Not only this, but she went above & beyond helping me with other Smile functions, thank-you so much!

YCL
Australie
Plus de 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
Smile.io a répondu 5 mars 2024

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! I'm so glad I could help :D

- Angie & the Smile Team ✨

19 mars 2024

Excellent customer service from Jade with updating our rewards program to ensure we can continue to bring this service to our customers. Happy to be a loyal user of Smile!

Charlie and Fox
Australie
Plus de 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
Smile.io a répondu 21 mars 2024

Thanks for taking the time to rate us 5 stars! We really appreciate it 🙂

✨ Jade & The Smile Support Team ✨

22 février 2024

Been using Smile for almost 4 years with no hiccups, it's a nice and easy app to use. We ran into some issues as well and had the pleasure of speaking with Hannah who went above and beyond to fix and resolve the issues which has ensured that we continue to use the app for our store! Great app and great people to work with.

RarePlayingCards.com
Environ un an d’utilisation de l’application
Smile.io a répondu 23 février 2024

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review! We really appreciate the kind words. We are happy Hannah was able to help :)

✨ The Smile Support Team ✨

19 février 2024

Best rewards app ever and the support team is quick and super helpful
! Thank you Lynn for helping me out so quickly and got my problem solved.

Bella Gina Boutique
Presque 5 ans d’utilisation de l’application
Smile.io a répondu 22 février 2024

Thank you for your review - we are happy to hear Lynn was super helpful to you! Enjoy the app :)

- The Smile Team

19 février 2024

great customer service. solved my issue immediately and followed up by email to make sure I don't have any other issues.

Women Suits
Environ 3 ans d’utilisation de l’application
Smile.io a répondu 22 février 2024

Thank you so much for your review! We are glad you found our customer service great and that your issues were resolved quickly.

Hannah & The Smile Team

5 avril 2024

I was having some major problems and she was absolutely AMAZING!! She went into my account and fixed everything that needed fixed. She was very kind and answered all of my questions as well.

TL Wigs - Wigs and Toppers
États-Unis
Plus d'un an d’utilisation de l’application
Smile.io a répondu 8 avril 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review! We're so glad to hear that you had a great experience with the Smile support team 🤩

Please don't hesitate to reach out if we can help with anything else.

Cheers!

- Smile Team ✨

20 janvier 2024

These guys are amazing with their after-sales services. Joana responded to me within 2-3 minutes, even though I was told that I wouldn't get a reply until Monday, which is 2 days from now.

I've been using this app, and my clients love collecting those points. I definitely recommend this app to build your e-commerce the right way and have your clients race to collect and redeem their points.

Perform Athletics
Koweït
10 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Smile.io a répondu 23 janvier 2024

Thanks so much for your review! So glad I was able to assist you, don't hesitate to reach out in the future! -Joana & The Smile Team :)

29 février 2024

Been using Smile for about 3 years now and I am still impressed every day. Great app and great service, thanks Smile team!

Mothercity Liquor
Afrique du Sud
Plus de 3 ans d’utilisation de l’application
Smile.io a répondu 1 mars 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review! We are happy to hear that you are happy with Smile!

✨ Jade &The Smile Support Team