Smile: Loyalty & Rewards , 리뷰 6,010개

• 평점의 2%가 별 3개입니다
  • 평점의 1%가 별 2개입니다
  • 평점의 1%가 별 1개입니다
2020년 7월 10일에 편집됨

This app has great promise, but it really lacks in power features.

Like you cant reward a customer with a free product from a collection. It has to be a specific product. So if you have many designs of the same product (our example is mousepads), you have to choose a single one for the customers to get for free. You cant just give them a free mousepad and let them choose any any of them. I have to choose one single design that they have to get for free. So if you sell out of that specific design, tough luck, you now have to keep changing it in the system. Also the customer has no choice even though, to them, they see the product as being the same cost and dont understand why they cant choose their free mousepad. You cant even select multiple products which would seem like the compromise.

Another example is you cant edit the promo code it creates for rewards to have a maximum amount. So i cant setup a promo code to be 10% off up to $100. Its just 10% an unlimited amount. So if someone makes a purchase for $10,000 they can get $1,000 off with no maximum.

There are many little things like this in Smile that really bug me which keep it from really being great. I will edit my rating if some of these things were changed / added. Specifically the free collection thing.

I dont know if this is a limit of shopify or not, and this does not count towards my review, but i wish Amount Off coupons could count towards shipping. If a customer has a $20 off coupon and they buy a $15 product they has $7 shipping for a total of$22, they can only get $15 off even though their purchase is over $20.

Also i would LOVE to be able to actually link customers to the rewards. There is not way to actually link customers to see the rewards. I have to tell them to manually open the widget at the bottom of the page.

Dixie Mech
앱 사용 기간 거의 5년
답글 Smile.io개 2020년 7월 14일

Hey there! Thanks so much for your detailed feedback & review. We've sent over an email to help out! :)

2014년 12월 2일에 편집됨

You guys need to add a lot of things, analytics by customer and what time frames they signed up etc in addition to how many total people are signed up for the rewards program per your individual store and more background statistics on how the customers are interacting with the points they are using on a month-month basis. It would be nice to see which customers signed up which months and which customers got more points after a given month to align them with campaigns running on our site. NONE of this is available. Very plain, cut & dry rewards program.

The Medtainer
앱 사용 기간 4년 초과
2016년 11월 25일

I've just installed Sweet Tooth so I don't know how well it will work. Will update this later. Install was pretty easy.

Superfunstore
앱 사용 기간 4년 초과
2020년 9월 22일

Great app BUT super super super hard to get ahold of :( :( :(
Please contact me as I've been trying since last week, even contacted a personal rep.

Beautiful Brows and Lashes Professional
앱 사용 기간 3년 초과
답글 Smile.io개 2020년 9월 23일

Hey there! I'm really sorry to hear that you've been having difficulties reaching us :( We've sent another email to help out!

2017년 2월 18일에 편집됨

Pretty decent app but think they could make it better by implementing the following:

1) Allow customers earn points for tagging on Instagram.
2) Earn points for writing a product review.
3) Have more customization for what is being sent to the customer. Yes, I am currently on the basic plan but you should be able to at least change email colors to match your theme and update some of the verbiage.

Example: "Congrats on purchasing ! " You should be able to change this verbiage - currently not able to.

Belle Verite
앱 사용 기간 거의 4년
2022년 3월 28일

We have used this review since setting up our online store 3 years ago. At this point we will be looking at changing our loyalty point program. Anything less than Pro is not worth the money, and the subscription fees are out of control. We are frustrated with the lack of features in any payment plan other than Pro. We would happily pay a reasonable subscription fee for the app, but the Pro is an insane amount of money to pay for a mid-sized business, and the features in Starter or Growth are not worth it. I would recommend against other small/medium sized businesses using this app. I am glad the developers have found success with enterprise level businesses but they do not care or cater to anyone else.

Beehive Wool Shop
캐나다
앱 사용 기간 대략 3년
답글 Smile.io개 2022년 3월 28일

Thank you for sharing your open & honest feedback. It hurts, because we champion ourselves on supporting small & medium business 😔 . It's definitely not our intention to price anybody out of using Smile.

There's normally a way we can work together to figure out a viable way forwards. I've gone ahead and reached out directly to see how we can make Smile work for you.

Our team is online and looks forward to reconnecting.

2022년 1월 4일

It's a good enough software for what it does, but god help you if you forget that you're being billed and ask for a refund since you stopped using the service. Totally my fault, but yeah, just a reminder that always double check your monthly charges every month so you don't have to ask for a refund and get turned down.

HercLéon
앱 사용 기간 대략 3년
답글 Smile.io개 2022년 1월 5일

Hello! I've reached out to you over email to see if we can find a solution. We understand that managing a business can be a lot and we don't want you to be penalized for forgetting a subscription. Thank you for the honest feedback, I'm confident we can make something work.

2016년 11월 22일

the program isnt working for me and i dont know why

Swoll Life
앱 사용 기간 3년 초과
2019년 10월 8일에 편집됨

So close to being a great app, but there seems to be a major error on how the app calculates points on sales.

If like us you choose to base rewards points on the product price before tax and shipping is added, beware that the app takes the total order amount then deducts the VAT inclusive delivery fee and also deducts the total VAT for the whole order, resulting in VAT on delivery being deducted twice and fewer points awarded than the customer is expecting. Instead, it should base the rewardable total on the product total before VAT.

Photo Boards®
영국
앱 사용 기간 거의 3년
답글 Smile.io개 2019년 10월 8일

Thank you for the feedback! We'll be sending an email your way shortly to help!

2019년 4월 4일

Mediocre so far, expensive and pushy to review them. 3/5, understand these take time to develop a user base but due to the pay-to-play monthly fee it will be an expensive bill before anything too substantial happens.

Nuts About Life
오스트레일리아
앱 사용 기간 거의 3년
답글 Smile.io개 2019년 4월 8일

Hey there! Thank you for the feedback. We'll be in touch via email to chat more.