Smile: Loyalty & Rewards , 리뷰 5,765개

• 평점의 2%가 별 3개입니다
  • 평점의 1%가 별 2개입니다
  • 평점의 1%가 별 1개입니다
2019년 1월 22일

I can't redeem the customers points at point of sale. I can see the dropdown in Shopify POS that says "redeem this customer's points" but all it does is show me the customer and how many points. It doesn't give me the option to redeem. I then have to go to the website (time consuming for the customer) and pull the code and type it in. Please fix this.

Hadwin House
앱 사용 기간 대략 1년
2019년 5월 19일

the app is ok. its just for some reason it only allows you to sign up sometimes. after u submit the info the "i am not a robot" recaptcha does not work so it wont let people sign up

Feed The Flock
앱 사용 기간 대략 1년
답글 Smile.io개 2019년 5월 21일

Hey there, we're sorry to hear you're experiencing issues! We'll be in touch for further assistance. :)

2021년 3월 31일

I had this app for a little over a year, and it was great. It wasn't until a couple months ago my store started to slow down. Many factors in my speed test pointed to this app. I reached out to CS, they assured me all was fine. But today i decided to remove the app, and my website has improved so much speed wise. I dont know what the issue was, maybe a bug. I don't know. But sadly i had to remove this app from my store.

Three little bows
영국
답글 Smile.io개 2021년 3월 31일

Hey there! Thanks so much for your detailed feedback & review. We've sent over an email to help out! :) Looking forward to hearing from you soon!

2022년 12월 23일

Its barely good enough considering it is free. There are issues with finding customers. The search is difficult and will only find exact, full matches. You cant just search by a first or last name. you have to have both.

The price offerings go from free to $50 to $200 a month. Which they need a lower cost option with features I could actually use. most of the feature even at the premium package just aren't useful.

Ashton Renee Boutique
답글 Smile.io개 2022년 12월 29일

Thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate it! One of our team members has reached out to discuss your points made below.
- Hannah & The Smile Team :)

2016년 5월 9일

The set up was very easy and well explained! Now lets hope it can bring me some return customers and help spread the word :) Great idea!

Copper Co
오스트레일리아
2017년 7월 30일

Lack of integration with MailChimp is disappointing

Mika And Max
오스트레일리아
2017년 3월 29일

wish there was more customization for the free account

Local Roots Nyc Food
앱 사용 기간 11개월
2017년 4월 16일

The app is great and explains setup well. Have had a few hiccups however. If your store has special characters in the name, it tends to mistype it. Also, unless you have an upgraded plan, you can't edit the automated email sent to customers referred with discount, and you're unfortunately stuck with sending these people a $10 coupon. I will follow up on this review if these two issues get resolved.

Gentlemans Juice
앱 사용 기간 11개월
2016년 11월 27일에 편집됨

I cannot seem to figure out how to import my mailchimp list and actual customer lists. It only seems to want to do some POS customers but not all. I have customers from pinterest as well but cannot add their email or give them points and they have accepted marketing. I am sure I am probably doing something wrong :/
It's very beautiful and looks great, don't get me wrong. I think that I will have to look elsewhere for more easier integration.

Glam Geek