Smile: Loyalty & Rewards , 리뷰 5,772개

• 평점의 2%가 별 3개입니다
  • 평점의 1%가 별 2개입니다
  • 평점의 1%가 별 1개입니다
2023년 9월 13일

Smile is very simple to start and implement, however, the free level will not last as long as you think and the next tier is quite a jump in price monthly. An in between or lower monthly cost would be desireable.

Twelve Oak Boutique
앱 사용 기간 3년 초과
답글 Smile.io개 2023년 9월 14일

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate your feedback and are glad you found Smile easy to implement!

I have reached out personally via email to discuss our plans and pricing. We look forward to chatting soon!

2023년 9월 26일

It's hard to give 5 stars when I just barely signed up and haven't had much time to implement the app, BUT I received some very helpful support from an agent on smile.io.com that I would rate 5 stars.

Healing mountain crystals
앱 사용 기간 대략 1개월
답글 Smile.io개 2023년 11월 5일

Thank you so much for your kind words we really appreciate it.

We've reached out via email to see how we can improve our service.

Best regards

2023년 11월 22일

The customer is really great and really friendly.

Sweet Life
앱 사용 기간 15일
답글 Smile.io개 2023년 12월 2일

Thank you for your review. We have reached out via email to see if there is anything we can improve on.

Cheers

2023년 11월 7일

5 star customer service. Lisa was able to quickly answer my question and confirmed my suspicion.

3 stars because smile.io does not currently offer a way to exclude a collection from point redemption. The solution is clunky - create a collection that does not include those items. That works but is not ideal

Christine Ann Nicols
앱 사용 기간 대략 1시간
답글 Smile.io개 2023년 11월 9일

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review and share your feedback with us! We are always looking for ways to improve and value your thoughts and ideas 🙌

We'll be here if there is ever anything else we can help you with 😊

- Smile Team✨

2023년 10월 30일

Great customer service and response time - I wish you could just switch CMS systems with having to create a new account but the overall process was painless.

Thanks guys

Comic Book Quest
앱 사용 기간 대략 9시간
답글 Smile.io개 2023년 11월 1일

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback - we are really happy to hear you had a smooth onboarding process!

2023년 8월 14일

We really enjoy Smile! It’s a bit on the expensive side (but what good programs aren’t?), but the customer service is great and the app is extremely easy to navigate within Shopify.

Our only complaint is the inability to exclude products/services from EARNING points. We have some services were we make only 20% commission, yet our customers receive full rewards points. The only work around is to manually subtract points from customer accounts after they pay (not ideal). A work around given to me by the extremely helpful and friendly service rep, Andrea, was to specify collections that would be eligible to have rewards APPLIED. While helpful if we are concerned about how the rewards are used, we are more concerned about making sure we have the ability to control what can earn points in the first place. This is a very specific problem for a niche business like our (a quilt shop), but just an FYI!

We still plan to use Smile and will likely just have to increase reward thresholds to ensure we’re not just handing out rewards like crazy!

The Quilty Shop
앱 사용 기간 9개월
답글 Smile.io개 2023년 8월 16일

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We are glad that you are enjoying Smile so far, and appreciate your feedback, so thank you for taking the time to tell us how we can make Smile better.

I have reached out to you via email to offer you 1:1 support in setting up your program so that you are not giving away too much to your customers in your unique use case. We look forward to speaking with you and helping you optimize your program!

2023년 8월 11일

My website is currently being fixed, but looking forward to seeing this work in my favour, with my customers benefitting too. I’m currently playing around with the free version, before I leap into paid. Customer service from Jade has been incredible, even with me being on the free plan. Gives me a lot of confidence in the product

Emilia Hunt
영국
앱 사용 기간 23일
2023년 6월 15일

Generally the app functionality is good. Only a small percentage of customers actually sign up for Rewards and use it for discounts. One thing I don't like is that in the Discounts section in Shopify, it populates all of the generated discount codes. I wish there was a way to avoid that. Customer service is superb! Nicole helped me with some button display issues, and she was very responsive and informative. Thank you!

Seriously FAB®
앱 사용 기간 3년 초과
답글 Smile.io개 2023년 6월 15일

Thanks for taking the time to leave us your feedback. It was great chatting with you and I'm glad we were able to help you today.

I reached out to you personally and offered a solution to keeping your discount codes organized in Shopify, as well as a program review with one of Merchant Success Managers to help you increase your program engagement.

Let us know if there is anything else we can do for you!

Nicole

2023년 11월 26일

So far so good

Mineral Mystic
앱 사용 기간 대략 7시간
답글 Smile.io개 2023년 12월 2일

Cheers

2023년 8월 8일

David has been very informative and giving us solutions. He has been the most informative and attentive compared to other customer support reps I have spoken to in Smile

Echt Apparel
오스트레일리아
앱 사용 기간 거의 4년
답글 Smile.io개 2023년 8월 10일

Thank you so much for your review. We really appreciate your feedback and I've reached out to you personally to see how we can improve next time.

Best regards