Smile: Loyalty & Rewards , 6 024 avaliações

Avaliação geral
4,9
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 88% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 8% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
29 de novembro de 2023

Joana was great at answering all my question and concerns. I am satisficed with her service.

Amerisal Foods LLC
6 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Smile.io 2 de dezembro de 2023

Thank you for your review. We have reached out via email to see if there is anything we can improve on.

Cheers

26 de setembro de 2023

It's hard to give 5 stars when I just barely signed up and haven't had much time to implement the app, BUT I received some very helpful support from an agent on smile.io.com that I would rate 5 stars.

Healing mountain crystals
About 1 month usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Smile.io 5 de novembro de 2023

Thank you so much for your kind words we really appreciate it.

We've reached out via email to see how we can improve our service.

Best regards

11 de agosto de 2023

My website is currently being fixed, but looking forward to seeing this work in my favour, with my customers benefitting too. I’m currently playing around with the free version, before I leap into paid. Customer service from Jade has been incredible, even with me being on the free plan. Gives me a lot of confidence in the product

Emilia Hunt
Reino Unido
23 days usando a aplicação
8 de agosto de 2023

David has been very informative and giving us solutions. He has been the most informative and attentive compared to other customer support reps I have spoken to in Smile

Echt Apparel
Austrália
Almost 4 years usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Smile.io 10 de agosto de 2023

Thank you so much for your review. We really appreciate your feedback and I've reached out to you personally to see how we can improve next time.

Best regards

David

26 de junho de 2023

Still new to using this app but I had an issue and the customer service was helpful (although not available on the weekend, so had to wait until Monday morning)

LilyBean Gifts
Canadá
4 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Smile.io 27 de junho de 2023

Thank you for the review! We do apologize for any lack of service this past weekend. We do have dedicated team members for weekends; this weekend was just an exception. I've reached out to you so we can make it right and ensure you are getting the service you need!

-Mack

1 de junho de 2023

The customer service was exceptional! Not only did they promptly address my inquiries, but they also provided me with a complimentary month. I am enthusiastic about the program and assessing the results.

Green Organic Market
Colômbia
3 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Smile.io 1 de junho de 2023

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review! We really appreciate it and are so glad that you are enjoying Smile so far. Don't hesitate to reach out if there is anything else we can help you with!

-Nicole

11 de agosto de 2023

Quick and easy answers and reference materials from Nicole. Very helpful. Looking forward to developing this program with Smile.

ATWATER
8 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Smile.io 12 de agosto de 2023

Thank you so much for your review we really appreciate it and your kind words. I've reached out via email to see how we could have improved our service.

best

The Smile team

22 de novembro de 2023

The customer is really great and really friendly.

Sweet Life
15 days usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Smile.io 2 de dezembro de 2023

Cheers

30 de outubro de 2023

Great customer service and response time - I wish you could just switch CMS systems with having to create a new account but the overall process was painless.

Thanks guys

Comic Book Quest
About 9 hours usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Smile.io 1 de novembro de 2023

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback - we are really happy to hear you had a smooth onboarding process!

7 de novembro de 2023

5 star customer service. Lisa was able to quickly answer my question and confirmed my suspicion.

3 stars because smile.io does not currently offer a way to exclude a collection from point redemption. The solution is clunky - create a collection that does not include those items. That works but is not ideal

Christine Ann Nicols
About 1 hour usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Smile.io 9 de novembro de 2023

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review and share your feedback with us! We are always looking for ways to improve and value your thoughts and ideas 🙌

We'll be here if there is ever anything else we can help you with 😊

- Smile Team✨