Recensioner (6 188)

• 2 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
26 juni 2024

Usable as a free option but the upgrade price is insane. Nearly a full year of shopify per month cost is insane (base plan is still more than shopify eahc month) for a small business doing small sales. Extremely easy to abuse and manipulate - I had a customer make multiple accounts and fake share and all the points were given every time. The 'tasks' are not real so this does not feel like you are getting the return for the customer to get their points. The free perks are nice enough, but I was looking for another option as soon as I could after the manipulation issue.

Marching Dogs
7 månader användning av appen
20 maj 2024

A very clear and user-friendly apps to setup your loyalty system. Overall is good. Customer service used to take long time to response, however currently has been improved, my problem can be solved within few hours.

B.Adore MY
Malaysia
3 månader användning av appen
Smile.io svarade 24 maj 2024

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad that you can see an improvement in the app!

22 juni 2024

Customer service have been great addressing any concerns or problems we've had.

Knit Nottingham
Storbritannien
Mer än 2 år användning av appen
6 april 2024

Straight forward user interface and responsive, friendly customer service

Whimsigirl
Malaysia
Ungefär 4 år användning av appen
5 mars 2024

Have been using this app for a while now, and it's mostly great. There are a couple of features in the higher tier program I wish the lower budget versions had, because I just don't do the business volume to justify paying more to be able to segment my really good customers or be able to expire points, which i think would be a good incentive to get people shopping.

Have only had to contact support a couple of times and they've been great and extremely responsive.

Old Main Emporium
Ungefär 4 år användning av appen
25 april 2024

quick reply to my concerns, happy with the service.

FJ SWIM BIKINIS
Mer än 4 år användning av appen
Smile.io svarade 26 april 2024

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We genuinely appreciate you doing so 🙏

We did reach out to your last conversation thread to see if there was any additional feedback you could provide us. Hope to hear from you there to learn more about your experience using Smile 🤓

Yours in Loyalty,

✨ The Smile Support Team ✨

3 april 2024

Great app, great communication & customer support. Only a bit pricey for us at the moment, hopefully in the near future..!

agnogrocery
Cypern
Mer än 2 år användning av appen
12 juli 2024

Lynn's customer service was great.

BIG & BELG
Nederländerna
10 månader användning av appen
Smile.io svarade 16 juli 2024

Thank you for your review, we are so glad you had a good experience with Lynn :)

15 mars 2024

I don't have a lot of experience with the app yet so I am hesitant to rate it. But my experience reaching out to customer service to get help with early set up of the app was excellent and I would definitely recommend the app based on that alone - it can be so hard to get prompt and helpful customer service from a real human!

Barr Hill