Smile: Loyalty & Rewards , 5 786 recensioner

• 2 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
4 januari 2024

Software works well but wasn't happy when they went from FREE to $200 a month. The team was avid about working with me to discount my particular account after having a free version for so long. I'm thankful for the dedicated customer service and adjustments. I'm looking forward to see how it functions with new features.

Farmhouse Teas
Smile.io svarade 6 januari 2024

Thank you for your review! 🙏 We have reached out via email to see if there is anything we can improve on.

Joana - The Smile Team

20 december 2023

The Smile team was great in helping us select a plan that best meets the needs of our company while still being cost effective. They were also very quick to respond when we had an issue with the Smile app and providing instructions and support to help us fix the issue. Wonderful customer support!

Nerdy Nuts
Smile.io svarade 6 januari 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review! We're so glad to hear that you had a great experience with our support team 🤩

Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions! 💖

- Smile Team ✨

21 november 2023

We've been using Smile for months and the program has been a great compliment to our customer loyalty offerings. Support is usually very prompt and helpful. The app interface requires a small learning curve, but easy once you're set up. Would happily recommend to others!

PRATIMA Skincare
4 månader användning av appen
Smile.io svarade 2 december 2023

Thank you for your review. We have reached out via email to see if there is anything we can improve on.

The Smile Team

11 december 2023

I give 4 star because I'm not yet using the apps, so I can give review about the system. The customer service staff is fast response and understood the question.

SugarStar
Malaysia
6 dagar användning av appen
Smile.io svarade 13 december 2023

Thank you for your review - we really appreciate it! We are glad that our team was able to answer your questions quickly. We hope that you enjoy using the app :)

9 december 2023

Great support and service when there are issues. Thank you for assisting us in resolving the problems we faced.

LOFT HOME
Singapore
8 månader användning av appen
Smile.io svarade 12 december 2023

Thanks so much for the kind words about our support team! I have reached out to you to see if there's any feedback you could provide that would help us understand how we can improve our app from your perspective. See you over in the chat threads 🤓

Yours in Loyalty,

Live Chat Manager - Brandon

11 december 2023

Add a smile team to the points collection box and leave a comment in order to collect points through this method

prettify
Egypten
Ungefär en månad användning av appen
Smile.io svarade 12 december 2023

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review - it helps us make Smile better! We've reached out personally via email to get more context on what you are looking for.

Redigerat 20 oktober 2023

**Update**
The app itself has always functioned excellent and has been a great boost to our business.

A few weeks ago the pricing tiers had changed fairly significantly and though I was initially frustrated the team at smile worked very hard to find a solution that would work for our business needs and keep our rewards program uninterrupted for our customers..

Niagara Fresh Market
Kanada
Smile.io svarade 4 oktober 2023

Thank you for your feedback it is really helpful to enable us to improve. I've reached out via email to see if we can help resolve this situation for you.

Best regards

David

28 december 2023

So far, so good. We are still new top the app and exploring it. the CS team is awesome.

Pink Moon
14 dagar användning av appen

29 november 2023

Joana was great at answering all my question and concerns. I am satisficed with her service.

Amerisal Foods LLC
6 månader användning av appen
Smile.io svarade 2 december 2023

The Smile Team

Redigerat 9 oktober 2023

Customer service is great, but would love to be able to download copies of invoices from the app. An interim fix has been the that the lovely people at Smile now send us a link every month. The follow up service is also great. Thank you.

Beserk
Australien
Mer än 6 år användning av appen
Smile.io svarade 16 september 2023

Thank you so much for your kind review we really appreciate it. I've reached out via email to provide more info on the invoice feature we appreciate the feedback and will do what we can to action them.

Best regards