Smile: Loyalty & Rewards , 6,014 条评论

• 2% 的评分是 3 星
  • 1% 的评分是 2 星
  • 1% 的评分是 1 星
编辑时间:2024年5月9日

This was a wonderful app until they switched it from free to paid. After it was switched over I could still edit customer profiles for awhile but not anymore - super frustrating. They created a forcing function to make you upgrade even if you don't want to. Really dissapointed and customer service was no help either. WARNING: DONT USE THIS APP there are much better apps for free out there.

UPDATED 5/9/24: Smile.io reached out to resolve the issue to our satisfaction, thank you!

The Press Club
大约6年 人在使用应用
Smile.io已回复 2024年4月30日

Thank you for taking the time to update your feedback. We are so pleased we could resolve this with you. The team are always here to help so don't hesitate to reach out ✨

The Smile Team 💝

2024年5月4日

Set up could not have been easier, & everything has been smooth since day 1. It does exactly what it says it will do, & has not required me to spend any time checking up on it or fixing things like happens with so many other programs. We've also been very pleased with the response from the customers, they really enjoy the rewards program, & is a good way to keep your customers coming back to you.

I recently reached out to support with some questions regarding compatibility with an order integration app, & the team at Smile went way above & beyond to be sure all of my questions were quickly answered & lend additional support to be sure I ended up with the result I needed :)

Seedville USA
1年多 人在使用应用
Smile.io已回复 2024年5月10日

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review! We really appreciate the kind words 🙏

- Smile Team ✨

2024年5月10日

We have been using Smile for over a decade. We have used them across platforms, name changes and through rough times. Best rewards platform out there. Support is awesome and spot on. Can't say enough good things about this app.

Beadsofcambay.com
3年多 人在使用应用
Smile.io已回复 2024年5月12日

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review! We really appreciate it 💖

Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions. We're always here when you need us!

Smile Team ✨

2024年4月24日

Lynn was super helpful and got me what I needed right away. I love the app, and it works great. Customers are also very happy with the reward system. Thanks, Smile.io!

HMA Lab Supply
4年多 人在使用应用
Smile.io已回复 2024年4月25日

Thanks for taking the time to rate us 5 stars! So glad Lynn could help get you up and running. We really appreciate the review 🙂

Yours in Loyalty,

✨ The Smile Support Team ✨

2024年4月17日

We've used Smile Loyalty & Rewards on our website for well over 2+ years now, and we've never regretted a single month.

Just recently, I had help from one of the support colleagues "Joana" and they were so fabulous! They not only helped with our issue, they went above and beyond, and left us very pleased with Smile's services.

So long as Smile keeps offering this outstanding service, they have a dedicated customer in us!

Thank you!

Fabulous Planning
英国
接近5年 人在使用应用
Smile.io已回复 2024年4月21日

Thanks for leaving a review! We agree that Joana is indeed fabulous 💖

Smile Team ✨

2024年3月19日

Yesterday, I got an error message while trying to access the Smile app via Shopify, so I asked for help in Smile's website's chat window. Lisa answered and let me know that Smile was experiencing some database issues, but that the team was working on sorting things out. It was reassuring to get such a quick and transparent response, and also to be able to sign up for updates to the situation via e-mail. This morning, everything was fixed. I'm very pleased with Smile's customer service with regards to this issue, and glad to leave a positive review.

Wulf's Fish
大约3年 人在使用应用
Smile.io已回复 2024年3月20日

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review 💖 It was a pleasure assisting you!

Lisa - Smile Team✨

2024年5月13日

We are revamping our program and everyone here has been very helpful on how to achieve the best results. I am a visual learner and they send videos that make it so easy to understand.Thank you!

Preppy Pineapple Boutique
大约6年 人在使用应用
Smile.io已回复 2024年5月15日

We are so glad to hear the videos helped! We look forward to watching your program thrive :)

2024年4月15日

Have had Smile.io installed on our shop for a few years now without complaints. Always great customer service -- Thanks Lynn!

Wildebeest
5年多 人在使用应用
Smile.io已回复 2024年4月18日

Thank you for your lovely review. We are happy that Lynn was able to make you Smile :)

2024年4月27日

I have had a few questions along the way with this platform and every time the customer service is spot on. Quick replies and the team go over and above to help you get the issue finalised, not closing the query until you say you are completely satisfied. Thanks so much

GF Oats Australia
澳大利亚
接近2年 人在使用应用
Smile.io已回复 2024年5月10日

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5-star rating! We really appreciate it 💖

2024年4月10日

Very nice app - been using it for quite some time already and there are many features. Lynn was very helpful in answering our questions and resolving them too.

Oobi
澳大利亚
接近4年 人在使用应用
Smile.io已回复 2024年4月12日

Thank you so much for taking the time to rate us 5 stars! We really appreciate it 🤩

- Smile Team ✨