Smile: Loyalty & Rewards , 5,927 則評價

• 2% 的評分為 3 顆星
  • 1% 的評分為 2 顆星
  • 1% 的評分為 1 顆星
2024年4月10日

Amazing customer service from Joana. She and her team help me a lot for the problem that I had..

Thank you all for kind and hard work.

Kallos
克羅埃西亞
使用應用程式 大約5年
Smile.io 已回覆 2024年4月12日

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review 💖 It was a pleasure assisting you!

-Joana

2024年3月26日

Very fast and helpful support

Appointed
Smile.io 已回覆 2024年3月28日

Thanks for taking the time to rate us 5 stars! We really appreciate it 🙂

2024年3月20日

I’m a new Shopify owner and Andreandana Fitriah has been helping me get my Smile app set up. She got back to me so quickly and the set up has gone smoothly! Thanks for your help!

Ella Bella
加拿大
Smile.io 已回覆 2024年3月22日

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review! We really appreciate the kind words 🙏 We are happy Andreandana could help :)

2024年4月8日

Amazing experience!

Lisa was very patient and helpful. Our team appreciates her and her assistance.

Buttercloth
使用應用程式 4年多
Smile.io 已回覆 2024年4月10日

Lisa - Smile Team✨

2024年3月19日

We have used this awesome app for several years now and have been extremely happy with it -- and the results. HIGHLY recommend!

TiScrubs
Smile.io 已回覆 2024年3月21日

2024年3月20日

Awesome customer service, quick response time, but most importantly - pointed me to the right solution.

Morning
新加坡
Smile.io 已回覆 2024年3月21日

2024年4月2日

Great support received from the team whenever customer loyalty points issue arise. Recently a merged shopify customer account got messed up and Ezra made sure that the account was put back in balance and made operable again

The Coffee Company
澳洲
使用應用程式 4年多
Smile.io 已回覆 2024年4月4日

Thanks for dropping in to leave a review! Ezra is a gem. Glad you were able to get help from him and that your issues were resolved in a timely manner 🤓

2024年4月6日

Straight forward user interface and responsive, friendly customer service

Whimsigirl
馬來西亞
使用應用程式 大約4年
2024年4月10日

Very nice app - been using it for quite some time already and there are many features. Lynn was very helpful in answering our questions and resolving them too.

Oobi
澳洲
使用應用程式 接近4年
Smile.io 已回覆 2024年4月12日

Thank you so much for taking the time to rate us 5 stars! We really appreciate it 🤩

- Smile Team ✨

2024年4月5日

Lisa was very helpful. We solved our issue and are happy to keep using the smile program

LOSHEN & CREM