Smile: Loyalty & Rewards , 6,018 則評價

• 2% 的評分為 3 顆星
  • 1% 的評分為 2 顆星
  • 1% 的評分為 1 顆星
2024年4月26日

Smile has been a great asset to our business. I reached out to them late the other night, and Lynn was able to respond quickly and resolve my issue fast. Great job, thank you!

Love Olive Co
使用應用程式 接近4年
Smile.io 已回覆 2024年5月10日

Thanks so much for leaving a review! So glad to hear that Lynn was quick and you found her to be amazing. We love to hear that 🥰

2024年4月2日

Great support received from the team whenever customer loyalty points issue arise. Recently a merged shopify customer account got messed up and Ezra made sure that the account was put back in balance and made operable again

The Coffee Company
澳洲
使用應用程式 4年多
Smile.io 已回覆 2024年4月4日

Thanks for dropping in to leave a review! Ezra is a gem. Glad you were able to get help from him and that your issues were resolved in a timely manner 🤓

2024年3月20日

I’m a new Shopify owner and Andreandana Fitriah has been helping me get my Smile app set up. She got back to me so quickly and the set up has gone smoothly! Thanks for your help!

Ella Bella
加拿大
使用應用程式 5年多
Smile.io 已回覆 2024年3月22日

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review! We really appreciate the kind words 🙏 We are happy Andreandana could help :)

2024年3月14日

Bill and the Team at Smile were wonderful in listening and understanding the issue I had due to a recent change to my account that I brought to their attention. Within 48 hours they proposed a solution and implemented it with care and concern. I wish EVERY one of my vendors, software suppliers and more worked this way, the world would be a much better place with much bigger SMILEs, thats for sure! Thank you Bill & Team.

Upside Goods Co.
使用應用程式 2年多
Smile.io 已回覆 2024年3月16日

Thanks for taking the time to rate us 5 stars! We really appreciate it 🙂

2024年5月13日

Great customer service. I reached out about the new plan, and she walked me through it and explained how things work.

Dominique Cosmetics
使用應用程式 3年多
Smile.io 已回覆 2024年5月14日

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review 💖 It was a pleasure assisting you!

Lisa - Smile Team✨

2024年4月29日

Such an easy program to manage, and our customers love it! Customer service is extremely helpful anytime I have a question or need assistance. Communication is clear, prompt, and helpful!

a boutique by Rachel Clark
使用應用程式 接近4年
Smile.io 已回覆 2024年5月6日

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review and for all your kind words 💖 It was a pleasure assisting you and I'm so glad to hear you and your customers are loving Smile 🤩

Lisa - Smile Team✨

2024年2月14日

We have been using Smile for a couple of years now and it has been working well for us.
Support has always been responsive and helpful when we have had questions or issues.
I would like to see the option for retailers to be able to create their own ways to earn. Such as giving double points on certain products. Or giving extra points for selecting Click + Collect on their order for example.
We have tiers for our customers and would love to see this push across to shopify so we don't have to manually tag our customers which can be time consuming.
Would also love to see the option for better bespoke design with the templates so it is more on brand/inline with our own look.

Overall, it does work well.

Obus Online
澳洲
使用應用程式 3年多
Smile.io 已回覆 2024年2月18日

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review! We really appreciate it 💖

We'll be sure to send this over as feedback to our product team for you! We'll let you know if this becomes available :)

Smile Team ✨

2024年4月12日

I would highly recommend using Smile. The product itself is great and user-friendly, and their customer service is fantastic! The free plan really works well!

2nd Story Goods
使用應用程式 大約3年
Smile.io 已回覆 2024年4月13日

Thank you so much for taking the time to rate us 5 stars! We really appreciate it 🤩

- Smile Team ✨

2024年3月19日

We have used this awesome app for several years now and have been extremely happy with it -- and the results. HIGHLY recommend!

TiScrubs
使用應用程式 5年多
Smile.io 已回覆 2024年3月21日

2024年4月23日

With both in store Shopify POS and online sales, we love how seamless this system is. We've used it for years now and are very satisfied.

Perfectly Natural Soap