Smile: Loyalty & Rewards , 6,017 則評價

• 2% 的評分為 3 顆星
  • 1% 的評分為 2 顆星
  • 1% 的評分為 1 顆星
2024年4月11日

Amazing app! We've been using Smile as our rewards program for a long time now. What we really appreciate most is the genuine support the Smile team provides. They're always willing to help.

Monos
使用應用程式 3年多
Smile.io 已回覆 2024年4月13日

Thanks for leaving a review! Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions. We're always here when you need us!

Smile Team ✨

2024年4月25日

Great company with great service. Support is quick to respond and always helpful. I love a loyalty company that respects its loyal customers. I've been with Smile for 6+ years and I'll be around for many more.

PatchPanel
加拿大
使用應用程式 5年多
Smile.io 已回覆 2024年4月26日

6 years, wow! Thanks for being our merchant and leaving a review about us. We are glad to hear that you have been enjoying Smile and that you've found our support team to be helpful. That's what we're here for 🤓

2024年4月9日

Smile.io is a great service for our Shopify store. We run both an e-Commerce and Brick & Mortar storefront and the loyalty program backed by Smile.io syncs everything beautifully. Our customers have never been happier to be part of our "Tea Club".

When we ran into a scaling issue, Smile.io's team members Karen, Andreandana, and Jade on the support team were quick and flexible, helping us stay on track and meeting our growth goals! Smile.io is a great product, we highly recommend trying it out!

Marais Tea Company
加拿大
使用應用程式 大約2年
Smile.io 已回覆 2024年4月12日

Thanks for taking the time to rate us 5 stars! We really appreciate it 🙂

2024年4月25日

Great app been using it since 2021! Also amazing and fast customer service from Hannah! She listened in and help me out.

NORDIC DISC GOLF
瑞典
使用應用程式 2年多
Smile.io 已回覆 2024年4月26日

Thanks so much for leaving a review! So glad to hear that Hannah was quick and you found her to be amazing. We love to hear that 🥰

Thanks for being our merchant these last 3 years! Cheers to more years to come 🥂

2024年3月27日

Lisa is the best! She helped me so quickly and was super friendly along the way. I love working with Smile. Bonus: my customers are loving this loyalty program. It all runs very smoothly and Smile's customer support is always there when you need them.

Squasht Boutique
使用應用程式 1年多
Smile.io 已回覆 2024年3月28日

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review and for all your kind words 💖 It was a pleasure assisting you and it's so awesome to hear that your customers are loving Smile 🤩

Lisa - Smile Team✨

2024年4月24日

Andreandana and Joana were really kind and helpfull when i had troubles with the app, the app is friendly and useful for customers cashbacks and loyalty, would recommend to try it out.

Beauty Box Mérida
墨西哥
使用應用程式 大約2年
Smile.io 已回覆 2024年4月26日

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review! We really appreciate the kind words 🙏 We are happy Andreandana and Joana could help :)

Lynn - - Smile Team ✨

2024年5月9日

Brilliant app. I've used for over a year now and it's a great way to get return custom.

Great customer service too. Angie was friendly & super helpful.

Highly recommend

My Skinfood
英國
使用應用程式 大約1年
Smile.io 已回覆 2024年5月11日

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review! We're so glad to hear you're loving the app and that you had a helpful experience with Angie 🤩

- Smile Team

2024年3月19日

We have been very pleased with Smile running our Coffee Perks reward program. We have used it for over 2 years. The integrations are great as well which helps us be more productive in answering customer issues. We are getting ready to push out the referral program to drive loyalty. I recommend this app highly!

Volcanica Coffee
使用應用程式 3年多
Smile.io 已回覆 2024年3月21日

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review 💖 It was a pleasure assisting you!

✨The Smile Team✨

2024年4月2日

We are in the process of setting up our loyalty program and have been in contact with customer support several times with questions. They have been very responsive and Brandon in particular was very helpful today in researching an issue I had with their loyalty landing page template. Overall the app has been pretty user-friendly as far as getting the back end all set up. Looking forward to launching our program soon!

Beesponsible
使用應用程式 大約2個月
Smile.io 已回覆 2024年4月4日

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review! So glad to hear that the set up is going well and that our team has been there to help when questions come up. We're here to help in any way we can 🤓

Best of luck with the upcoming launch! 🚀

2024年3月20日

Awesome customer service, quick response time, but most importantly - pointed me to the right solution.

Morning