Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Points & referrals. Attract & retain your most loyal customers

Free plan available

Nature U’Mains

Cette application est vraiment TOP ! super facile à utiliser, on peut créer plusieurs manière de dépenser ses points de fidélité. Par contre, gros point négatifs pour la mise en forme je ne peux même pas ajouter "gratuitement" mon logo pour le mail envoyer automatiquement au client. et payer un abonnement tous les mois juste pour ce détails c'est clair que je ne paierais pas et resterais en gratuit.

March 10, 2021

Bonjour, merci d'avoir partagé vos commentaires - c'est formidable d'entendre que vous appréciez le programme de points sur votre boutique :)

Et merci pour vos commentaires sur les prix. Gardez bientôt un œil sur votre boîte de réception - nous sommes toujours heureux de soutenir les petites entreprises, je suis donc convaincu que nous serons en mesure de trouver une solution pour vous.

bunnyslove

Only 3 star because there isn't Italian Language. I think you can improve it with other languages...

March 10, 2021

Hello! Thank you for sharing your open and honest feedback. We rolled out the translations feature relatively recently (right at the end of 2020), and so we're being careful to ensure everything is stable before considering how to grow it further.

We're tracking feedback for other languages internally, so we'll add your details to that list. I hope we can accommodate you in the future.

Mig&Mini

Very cool app. By far the best quality when it comes to Loyalty rewards program. However I have to mark it down for not having a manual translation option available when there is only 5 default languages to choose from.

March 10, 2021

I'm keen to learn what language support you're looking for, so I'll reach out with a follow-up message soon.

Glad to hear that that you're enjoying the core loyalty program though! 🙂

À LA MODE

Nice app! Unfortunately you can choose only 1 language. Doesn't work for stores with more than one language.

January 29, 2021

Bonjour! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. We really appreciate the feedback about the need to support multiple languages on a single store. While we do support translations to a single language (English, French, German, Spanish, & Portuguese), multi-language support is something we'll definitely consider for future updates to Smile 😊

CHEIRALFAZEMA

Good app, terrible Portuguese translation which doesn't let you fix it by yourself either. It is unprofessional to have something on a website with so many grammatical errors.

January 17, 2021

Thank you so much for leaving us a review! We recently launched Portuguese as one of our language options and appreciate this feedback. We want to continue improving our app and if it's not too much trouble, would you be able to let us know where we can improve in the Portuguese translation?

Our email is help@smile.io and we want to share this feedback with our product team. Thank you so much!

RELX UK

Too expensive. anyone know about cheaper app? Too expensive for small business. I was told by customer service that they would help me open two features for free, but it's been a year and I still haven't opened them. Finally they did

December 31, 2020

Thank you for the feedback! Someone from our team has sent an email your way to provide additional information. 🙂

Deneweth's Garden Center

I tried out the free version to see if this app would be a good fit for my company. The app is absolutely perfect, aside from 2 major flaws - 1. You can not redeem more than one of the dollar amount rewards at a time on the POS.
2. There is no way to redeem points if other discounts are activated in the checkout on the POS. I am not going to penalize the staff, not letting them utilize their points they earned, just because they get an employee discount.

December 13, 2020

Hello! Thank you for your review! I've sent over an email explaining how Smile rewards work with Shopify POS :) Look forward to chatting with you!

Alaralia

I have only had the app for a little while now but so far so good! I would recommend this to other people. The only downside I see so far is to create a tiered system you need to be a pro member which is $5-600 a month which I think is a bit much. I feel you should have a smaller tier system for a the lower price plans and then allow option when you go onto pro they give you a bit more.

December 6, 2020

We are so happy to hear that you would recommend this to other people! Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about our VIP feature and our Pro plan. Our VIP feature is definitely a popular one and we found that merchants who have an established customer base benefit the most from this. That said, we will take this feedback to help us improve our pricing to help more small businesses grow!

Supply Hawk

This needs a lot of work. I love what you guys have done to make set up simple from an admin's perspective, but the customer experience is horrible. I want to be able to tell customers about the referral program directly and redirect them to a page to sign up. Right now everything is crammed in that widget, and it's very confusing as to how to get more details about any of the programs. After signing up, there are no directions on what to do as a follow up action. This is also not embedded into shopify at all, the customer has no idea before or after the checkout that they are accruing points or what they are worth. This needs a lot of work! Overall, this had a very low conversion rate, so we're moving to something else.

November 25, 2020

Hello there! Thank you so much for your candid review and feedback! This is so helpful for our product team to make improvements to the product. Thank you very much for this!

Mmē.

It was quite easy to implement this app and to import the existing customers. However, the followup to additional questions regarding how customers were coded as guests, as well as additional questions were not answered. One question was answered partially after more prompting and the remaining questions remain unanswered. I left messages both via email and via the messaging app. Their telephone number on site does not work.

September 29, 2020

Hey there! Thank you so much for your review and feedback! We've sent over an email to help out here! :)