Smile: Loyalty & Rewards

Loyalty points, rewards, & referrals to retain your customers

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Cancha

Time spent using app About 2 months

We have had this app in our store for a while now. While it promises a lot, the issue is you need to pay 200USD a month, just for the nudges feature! If you ask me, the nudges feature is something that's should be included on the $49 tier plan, as its so integral to the app bringing any sort of revenue. Asking a small store to play $200 a month just to make use of an integral feature just isn't okay.

October 20, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this review & your thoughts! We really appreciate feedback like this. We've sent over an email to help out some more with your store. ✨

VIM & VIGR

Love the functionality and ease of set up — however this app appears to be having a noticeable negative effect on our site speed.

April 14, 2021

Hey there! Thanks so much for your feedback 🙏 We've sent over an email to help out with this :)

Dark Heart Creations

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app has really slowed my website down, I'm not certain the benefits outweigh negatives in this case

April 5, 2021

Thanks so much for the honest review and letting us know about the issue you've experienced with slow loading. I've just sent you an email to follow-up with a potential fix for this, so I'd love to hear if you're seeing different results 😊

Three little bows

I had this app for a little over a year, and it was great. It wasn't until a couple months ago my store started to slow down. Many factors in my speed test pointed to this app. I reached out to CS, they assured me all was fine. But today i decided to remove the app, and my website has improved so much speed wise. I dont know what the issue was, maybe a bug. I don't know. But sadly i had to remove this app from my store.

March 31, 2021

Hey there! Thanks so much for your detailed feedback & review. We've sent over an email to help out! :) Looking forward to hearing from you soon!

TheArtistsQuarter

The app itself looks like it could be great, BUT only using it on the trial it's almost impossible to see the benefits because of the limited functions. With the monthly subscriptions quite high for a small business, it doesn't seem worth the risk of subscribing.

March 22, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to write this review. While our Free Plan lets you run a points and referral program, it does have its limitations. We've just sent you a message as we'd love to hear more about which functions are most important for your small business.

Nature U’Mains

Location France

Cette application est vraiment TOP ! super facile à utiliser, on peut créer plusieurs manière de dépenser ses points de fidélité. Par contre, gros point négatifs pour la mise en forme je ne peux même pas ajouter "gratuitement" mon logo pour le mail envoyer automatiquement au client. et payer un abonnement tous les mois juste pour ce détails c'est clair que je ne paierais pas et resterais en gratuit.

March 10, 2021

Bonjour, merci d'avoir partagé vos commentaires - c'est formidable d'entendre que vous appréciez le programme de points sur votre boutique :)

Et merci pour vos commentaires sur les prix. Gardez bientôt un œil sur votre boîte de réception - nous sommes toujours heureux de soutenir les petites entreprises, je suis donc convaincu que nous serons en mesure de trouver une solution pour vous.

bunnyslove

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app 20 minutes

Only 3 star because there isn't Italian Language. I think you can improve it with other languages...

March 10, 2021

Hello! Thank you for sharing your open and honest feedback. We rolled out the translations feature relatively recently (right at the end of 2020), and so we're being careful to ensure everything is stable before considering how to grow it further.

We're tracking feedback for other languages internally, so we'll add your details to that list. I hope we can accommodate you in the future.

Mig&Mini

Location Denmark
Time spent using app About 2 hours

Very cool app. By far the best quality when it comes to Loyalty rewards program. However I have to mark it down for not having a manual translation option available when there is only 5 default languages to choose from.

March 10, 2021

I'm keen to learn what language support you're looking for, so I'll reach out with a follow-up message soon.

Glad to hear that that you're enjoying the core loyalty program though! 🙂

À LA MODE

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Nice app! Unfortunately you can choose only 1 language. Doesn't work for stores with more than one language.

January 29, 2021

Bonjour! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. We really appreciate the feedback about the need to support multiple languages on a single store. While we do support translations to a single language (English, French, German, Spanish, & Portuguese), multi-language support is something we'll definitely consider for future updates to Smile 😊

CHEIRALFAZEMA

Location Portugal
Time spent using app 1 day

Good app, terrible Portuguese translation which doesn't let you fix it by yourself either. It is unprofessional to have something on a website with so many grammatical errors.

January 17, 2021

Thank you so much for leaving us a review! We recently launched Portuguese as one of our language options and appreciate this feedback. We want to continue improving our app and if it's not too much trouble, would you be able to let us know where we can improve in the Portuguese translation?

Our email is help@smile.io and we want to share this feedback with our product team. Thank you so much!