Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Points & referrals. Attract & retain your most loyal customers

3sistersL.M.N Health@Beauty Shop

it ways easy to set up thanks now i have somthing to offer my customers that they will lovethanks once again and smile.

March 24, 2021

Thank you for your kind review! We're glad you were successful in setting up the program and now have something extra for our customers.

LK Boutique

It was tough at first, but I was able to get some help to understand the program. Maggie helped me with all my questions.

March 16, 2021

Thanks for the honest review, and we're so happy Maggie was able to get you sorted with all your questions!

Project Free 2 Fly

We haven't launched yet, but the set up has been easy and I was able to ask a few questions through the chat function and were given the answers clearly!

March 5, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review 🤩 Glad we could be of such help!

BEAU

just activated the app, wish they would let new app users customize for 30 days free, but other wise it was a nice seamless integration

March 5, 2021

Thank you so much for your review ! This is super helpful 💖

Low Carb Emporium Australia

Great tool to assist in customer retention and loyalty. They also have good tech support that is very professional.

February 24, 2021

Thank you so much for your review ! This is super helpful 💖

Sunkissedcoconut

I think offering a $50 then jumping into a $200 (which honestly is the plan you need to really get a benefit from using this app) is a huge jump in price. I wish it was around the $120 range. I also would recommend they offer more social media platforms to share and have customer referrals on. It is a bit outdated when it comes to that. They need to add tiktok, snapchat, etc to their platform. overall the app performs well!

January 25, 2021

Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review! We really appreciate the feedback on pricing as well as social media platforms that would be helpful to include in our earning actions. I've passed these along to our product team, and I've also sent you an email to see if we could help with some of the additional features you were looking for 😁

Winona Creek

Great little app to start a rewards program. Using the free version, and the reason I deducted one star - you really should be able to set an expiry on points/rewards at any level, not just a paid level. That was disappointing, but otherwise I'm happy with it and the seamless way it works with Shopify.

January 21, 2021

Thanks so much for the review! We appreciate the feedback regarding points expiry and its (un)availability on the free plan. Also, happy to hear how seamless you've found Smile to work thus far 😁

House of Akan

This is a great app and I cant wait to see how these programs translate into more sales!!! I think the variety of different programs is quite good too.

January 20, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! Happy to hear you're liking the variety of loyalty programs, and here's to loyalty powered sales in this new year 🍾

If you have any feedback to share as you launch your program, please share it with us by emailing help@smile.io as we're always looking to improve!

INJU

tl;dr: one star less because a lot of the wording cannot be changed; other than that it's the best app for points and referrals that I know of.
We tried out a whole bunch of points and referral apps and Smile is definitively the one we liked best: it has a clean design that blends well with our shop, it's really easy to use, and customer service is quick and helpful. The processes are also much easier to comprehend for customers than with a lot of other apps.
One star less because of the many sentences and CTAs in the panel you cannot change. I asked beforehand if I could adapt all parts of the panel; this was confirmed, but it turned out that it excluded the customization of a lot of the wording :( Since we use the German version that is particularly unfortunate because some of the more prominent translations are a bit awkward. (Customer service accepted suggestions for modifications and told me they would look into it.) But also if you use the app in English, and take wording seriously as a part of your branding, that's not optimal.
I can still recommend it, it's a good app that does well what it's supposed to do.

January 12, 2021

Dankeschön for the kind review 🇩🇪 We appreciate both the tl;dr and detailed feedback regarding text editing on the app! While most of the text is customizable with our paid plans, it's true that not everything can be edited. We're always looking to make improvements, so thank you as well for letting our support team know specifically what we could do better 😁

SABEL STORE

Really like this app! Only thing for me: I'm from Europe, so sadly my language isn't available. I installed the English version and I think my customers will understand.

January 6, 2021

Thank you so much for the review! So sorry to hear your language isn't available yet -- Smile is currently available in 5 languages and we plan to keep expanding our translations 🌍 I've just sent you an email to follow-up 😊