Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Boost sales & retention with points, referrals, and pop ups

Nelson Thoma

Nice app. Easy install and generous in what they offer for free.

Enevoldsen Limited

Definitely love this app and support... just so easy to use and designed perfectly. Wish other apps were this smooth.... or this SWEEEEET! BOOM.

Furious Sauces

Great App so far! Looking forward to checking out how this works with our customers when our site launches.

Beefree Gluten Free

Great app! Very easy to install and did a great job increasing my revenue by growing 'loyalty' members. Thank you Sweet Tooth!

Gnosiskid

Love the easy implementation!!

The Flittermouse

Works great has brought business in as well as new customers and new friends

Wilderness Ranch

Works great! I love the flexibility this app gives me! Support is awesome! They usually reply promptly. With sweet tooth I can give people points if a product wasn't quite 100% as a refund. Being in the agriculture / food industry they can't simply send the product back, so it works awesome to refund that way! I have many happy customers with this program!!

Shopsnag

So far so good. Love the ease of use. Can't wait ti see it in action!

Slickies

So far, I'm seeing lots of sign-ups, yet to see much returning customers. Not the fault of the app definitely, but definitely need help tweaking.

Hello Gorgeous Nj

Just what I have been looking for. Awesome app!