Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Boost sales & retention with points, referrals, and pop ups

Am Generalstore

Cool app, easy to setup, good guide and works great.

Smile Sunshine Designs Llc

Love this! It looks really great, seems very easy to use. Had one little hiccup that was resolved within minutes! Great customer service!

Lgbyl Boutique

Very easy to understand, design and install. Looks great on the site. Simple and sleek I love it. Best of all you get all the premium features for free.

Cinnamon Clove

The set up was really easy! good amount of flexibility and personalisation. We like very much :)

Glasgow Gifts

Just started using but seems excellent

Jjmotiff

Just signed up for this app. Very easy to set up. Super exited to see how it works!!!

Metju

Crazy crazy crazy awesome app! best ever!!!!

Never Forgotten Designs

Sweet Tooth has really helped me keep up with rewarding my customers. With the NEW free features, I am really LOVING the app. We are a small business so paying for a service is really not in our budget now. Sweet Tooth gives us that professional extra touch with ease!

Nakama Toys

Really great, it allows my customers to interact and they get excited about the points. Tons of new features have been added recently which is great!

Neonkissesinc Com

Love Sweet Tooth! If your not using this, you are missing out.