Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Build loyalty with points, referrals, & retention marketing

Healthy Skin For A Happy Life

Absolutely streamlined to perfection. Setup-and-forget operation make this a must have for any business serious about CRM. Spend a little time calculating good point values and you'll have an incredibly strong reward program people cannot pass up. Would love to have had the referral reward feature with the free plan since we don't have 500 accounts yet, but the basic plan is well priced for what you receive!

Afrugalistashaven

Easy to use and a great incentive program for return customers.

Rio Ritz

So far have only had it for 3 days, but already have 21 customers sign up and growing! Customers love the extra rewards & makes them come back knowing they have them saved. This is the only app that had an option for a free trial and a free membership with 500 customers. very easy to use dashboard & so far I am loving it!!

The Velvet Closet

very easy set up. customers are already taking advantage of this

Mt 2

Seamless sync up process. Easy import and export. Great way to keep customers engaged.

Silicagelly

Just started using this app. Seems promising. In addition it is free for the basic features which is two thumbs up. TQ :)

Maisy Moon

I love this App, it's so easy to use and works beautifully with Shopify. It's a great way of getting people to look around the website. I thoroughly recommend it.

Little Faces Apparel

Excellent and great customer service!

Jokerzwwyld Juice Company

This app when combined with bulk discount is an awesome setup for your new shop. Reward your customers for becoming repeat customers and let them come back for more from you! My customers love the ability to earn points for buying the things they were going to get anyway from me.

Only option I would suggest adding is a way to send out emails to your customers with a points total to remind them about the totals.

Anaapple

Easy to set up and even easier for our audience to join and start earning sweet perks. I'd love for it to integrate with our brick and mortar sales, too!