Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Build loyalty with points, referrals, & retention marketing

Datsusara

I'm digging this option for a loyalty program vs just coupons per action. This should help keep customers ordering direct since they get points for not only the social shares but also purchases. It's pretty easy to set up but I wish one of these type of apps (I tried a few) would just make the coupons for you as it needs them vs bulk coupon setup manually. Also a way to link to the rewards program without showing the little banner thing would be nice as I might prefer to put it in my menu. But that's small stuff, overall, this is a great help and something I wish I would have done awhile back.

Swan Cartridges

Love the new added features on the free plan. Looking forward to testing them out. Keep it up.

Xhale Products

Awesome app, my customers love it!

Rooscloset

Really straight forward to set up and install with good flexibility and functionality. The ability to control the point reward levels is super easy to implement and edit. Love it

Sassandclass

Great app. Easy to set up even for an absolute beginner. The customer service is superior. My currency was not on the list so I contacted them. I got a reply within a couple of hours and it was added right away.

Silkypresets

I've used several apps and never written a review...but this one is AWESOME. Easy to set up and just works!!! I had people using it within minutes of installing and many have spent their points on coupons. I wish all my shopify tools were this easy and useful!!

Velean Passion

Great app and it works like a charm! Would definitely recommend!

Sa Wine Sales

Brilliant app and brilliant customer support. I had a small issue at first but their team sorted it out in no time. Brilliant Service!!! I highly recommend this app to everyone!

rplawn

Awesome app! SUPER DUPER easy to set up. Love what it does to help increase and retain customers!

Fifty Shades of Intimacy

You NEED this. It is a rewards program to keep customers coming back by giving them points or savings the next time they shop. Also existing customers will be given the points automatically when they log into there account.