Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Build loyalty with points, referrals, & retention marketing

Tuteleriebatistas

This is a scam.

The app claims that it will reward your customers for sharing your shop on Facebook and Twitter. However the app does not track any sharing and just gives free points to customers for NOTHING. I reached out to their support team and they do not respond.

Business relationship is all about trust and if they are able to be misleading on such important information then from my point of view they cannot be trusted.

I am sorry but goodbye Smile.

Petfycl

is not in spanish, please add fielsd so i can translate is manualy to spanish

Ample Foods

Basic referral functionality doesn't limit to first-time customers. Referrals can't be offered as point values, and aren't fully integrated with the point earning/spending experience. Their support team misunderstands issues right and left, leaving me with 9+ email chains to troubleshoot simple problems.

All Mamas Children

we are a small store (10-15000 visits per month, a few thousand customers). The launcher, without an intent page has murdered my conversion rate. The points don't show on my customer account page, so I cannot promote the service to customers, without losing them via the terrible UX and limited positioning of the launcher. My only alternative to provide proper is to pay 600 a month, which I'll get no return on and cannot afford to invest in with a customer list only in the 1000s. It feels like a honey trap / bait and switch tactic. Fundamental user experience requirements should absolutely be a prerequisite for a paid app.

There's a lot of great functionality in there, but not one I'm willing to take a 40% conversion drop on new business, especially with Shopify itself being so limited in its design flexibility out of the box. I'm not willing to plough dev resources into solving problems that ae solvable out of the box. As a consequence, I've decided to accept any reputational damage from halting the programme while I try to find a suitable alternative.

Take a look by contrast at the flexibility of positioning of surveys and polls etc on a solution like Hotjar - it manages to be both visible and unobtrusive. (it's a different type of ap, but the launcher is near perfect and still carries their branding on the lower plans, which is fine)

It's a shame, because otherwise I was 100% bought in to your journey and the functions you offer, but the pricing plan vs feature set doesn't feel like advantages when moving through the plans, it feels like blackmail, leveraged against my own promotion to customers and desire to provide a good service offering to my customers.

I wish I'd read more before I committed - the sales patter doesn't match the experience of using this properly. I'm sure it's fine if you're fishing around with a free plan and not on top of your user stats. I am on top of mine and unfortunately, an otherwise excellent app is destroyed by the simplest oversight in UX - classic case of a developer thinking of themselves without considering an end user.

Breadvillage

Be careful installing this app, as they will add code that won't uninstall when you leave. Combine their sloppy attitude with the deep access they ask for, and it becomes a no-go.

Odorbgoneproducts

I am sure I would like the program if I could ever get it implemented. I have requested help setting up the explainer page multiple times. (Which I they told me they would do) Each time I ask, they tell me to submit a request to the support staff -- which I have done Twice. No response. My only contact with them now is when they bill me each month. Ironically, they do not forget to contact me then. So my problem is customer service. They couldn't contact me enough before I purchased. After I purchased, quite a different story I am sorry to say.

Angrykittyonline

We have not used their app in months live on our site and they're still charging us! Want refunds.

9/11/2018
UPDATE NO REFUND YET!! FOR MONTHS OF SERVICE NOT BEING USED AND HELPED WITH.

9/12/2018

TOTAL refusal to refund or make this right with us. They say they could not find any emails from us so it's our fault. Maggie does not seem to care about the reputation of the app at all and would rather not help us.

They are not trying to work with us at all for an end result. At this point, money would be there only goal and I would not recommend working with them. They are a very pricey app to be this unhelpful.

Yourbigmarket Com

Bonjour
Je dois supprimer cette application car le Panneau sur lequel est Placé l'écriteau empêche mes clients de Payer
Cordialement
Josée Meertens

Chicmall

It seem like a good App but the set up is not easy for a novice person

Last Free Souls

Very great system & idea. However, the actual end product does not work whatsoever. Whenever a customer tries to register a rewards account, the page just refreshes, that's it. I would love to use this app because of it's great integrations, hoping for updates soon!