Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Design a loyalty program with points, referral & VIP rewards.

Angrykittyonline

We have not used their app in months live on our site and they're still charging us! Want refunds.

9/11/2018
UPDATE NO REFUND YET!! FOR MONTHS OF SERVICE NOT BEING USED AND HELPED WITH.

9/12/2018

TOTAL refusal to refund or make this right with us. They say they could not find any emails from us so it's our fault. Maggie does not seem to care about the reputation of the app at all and would rather not help us.

They are not trying to work with us at all for an end result. At this point, money would be there only goal and I would not recommend working with them. They are a very pricey app to be this unhelpful.

Yourbigmarket Com

Bonjour
Je dois supprimer cette application car le Panneau sur lequel est Placé l'écriteau empêche mes clients de Payer
Cordialement
Josée Meertens

Chicmall

It seem like a good App but the set up is not easy for a novice person

Last Free Souls

Very great system & idea. However, the actual end product does not work whatsoever. Whenever a customer tries to register a rewards account, the page just refreshes, that's it. I would love to use this app because of it's great integrations, hoping for updates soon!

Namhdstore

NOT WORKING AT ALLL!!!
When click on Reward Program and Create Account, it will take the customer to the HOME PAGE! NO ACCOUNT CREATION ALLOWED!!!
TOTALLY CRUSHED!!!

Aimtools

NOT recommended.
Creates fake customers for the free trail plan to make you almost reach your limit.
When you go to delete them you have to do it one by one, no option to select all

Live Famous

Seems to be a lot of bugs. Coupon not working after points activate coupon.

V8 Collections

confusing to use. They say its easy but its not. too much friction

Uptown American

Do yourself a favor and do not go close to this app, I emaild their support and they created tickets , no reply yet ...

Exephis Gadgets

Misleading for the free account.

I would say that the worst thing is tha they insist paying at least $60 per month in order to remove a giant branding logo, I would have given a 5 star review otherwise.

Furthermore, they limit a lot of features unless you pay, which would be bearable if they didn't decide to openly brand the rewards form. I would not recommend downloading this app if you are a starting store, it would probably be a conversion killer considering the fact that your customers will know that you use free website tools unless you pay $60 a month. If they would lower the price for developing stores and didn't decide to brand the loyalty program form with their huge logo, I'd be happy. Unfortunately, they've chosen to overcharge for such a simple application. I'm afraid I'll be uninstalling this application soon.