Smile: Loyalty & Rewards

Loyalty points, rewards, & referrals to retain your customers

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Paws Of Kow

Location Singapore

Smile has been a relatively user-friendly and straight-forward app. More importantly, responsive customer service as that makes all the difference.

June 21, 2022

Thank you so much for your kind words! We're so happy to hear that our team was able to help out 💖

LOLFANSTORE

Location Turkey

Bu uygulama pazarlama konusunda çığır açıyor. daha çok varyasyon eklense güzel olur. Örneğin puanlarla verilen ödülün her bir müşteri için yalnızca tek kullanımlık olması gibi.

June 20, 2022

Bir inceleme bırakmak için zaman ayırdığınız için çok teşekkür ederiz! 😀 Yapıcı geri bildiriminiz için de teşekkür ederiz!💪Büyümenize yardımcı olmaya devam etmek için sabırsızlanıyoruz! 🚀

Şerefe,
Joshua- Gülümseme Ekibi 🧙‍♂️

Carnal Flora

Looooveee this app! The app is easy to use and it integrated beautifully with my website. They really thought of everything!

June 20, 2022

Thanks for leaving this wonderful review, we appreciate you! So happy to hear you are loving the app 😊💖

Megan's Pieces

very easy to set up! (almost too easy!) excited to see how easy it is for my customers to redeem. Jade was great!

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and your kind words :) -Jade <3

Model Cars Houston

Easy and simple quick and efficient support with my small problem. Definitely great to have on demand customer support!

June 16, 2022

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave this lovely review 🙌 🙌 🙌 It was great chatting with you today & glad we were able to solve the issue quickly & efficiently 💪🤩

💖 Lisa

Local Honeyman

Very responsive customer service! Had some questions about setup and they were answered extremely fast :)

June 16, 2022

It was super great chatting with you today! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review :) -Jade

Nolae

Location Germany

Amazing customer service! Had some problems and doubts with my setup and the problem was taken care of extremely fast :)

June 16, 2022

Thank you so much for taking time to leave us a review! 😃 Stoked I was able to get you sorted quickly and off to the races with your new rewards program! 🐎 Best of luck! 🍀

PILGRIM

It's so cool that I would even make my dog create a loyalty program using the smile platform. Highly recommend it. Especially for the support team, Joshua is a maniac, love him.

June 16, 2022

Your 🐶 would no longer have to pay for advertising either, so that is solid advice! 🤣 This is the best review ever, such a pleasure chatting with you today! Just hit us up if you ever need anything my friend! 💪

kadoonpro

Location Saudi Arabia

Thanks, Joshua for the great and fast support. Video recording was so helpful and helped me a lot in my Shop since I install the loyalty recently. totally recommend and fit our business needs in Saudi Arabia.

June 16, 2022

So happy I was able to help! Thanks for leaving a review, we love seeing the global impact of Smile! 🌍 Glad I was able to help you set up your own unique loyalty program! 💸

Ollie Belle

Integration for both referral and rewards have been seamless. Customer service is prompt and friendly. Thank you!

June 15, 2022

It was a pleasure chatting with you today, Connie 😊 Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review, we really appreciate it!! 🙌 🙌 🙌 🙌 🙌

💖 Lisa