Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Points & referrals. Attract & retain your most loyal customers

Free plan available

Mountains & Mermaids

Really attentive and helpful customer service agents! They not only respond quickly, but they make sure that you understand what is going on and how to fix any issue you might be having!

January 15, 2022

We're glad our team was able to help you so thoroughly! We'll let them know you appreciated their time 💕

McKeever Sports UK

Great support especially Petrit helped us massively, app is easy and great to use, would recommend this to anyone!

January 15, 2022

Thanks for the positive review! We're happy the app has everything you need and that you'd recommend it. We like Petrit a lot too and we'll let him know he was able to help you out 🎉

Nature Republic UK

I have searched many apps, Finally I found the Smile! This is so simple and easy. Also they provide a free version!

January 12, 2022

We're so happy to hear that you're happy with Smile! Thank you so much for this beautiful review 💖

The Other Saint

Great team to help you get the most of Smile. Excellent guidance and speedy responding! Would highly recommend.

January 12, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review 💖

snuzone

Starting with shopify free plan to shopify plus plan I use smile.io and I can only recommend it!
Super nice and helpful employees who immediately take care of you and even with extra wishes you will be helped immediately. About the platform itself: Of course there are cheaper alternatives, but the question is whether they are as reliable and thought out. Smile works flawlessly and you notice that this is a "quality product".

January 12, 2022

Thank you so much for this amazing review 🥺
We're so happy to hear that you're happy with the product and our team! 💖

Parker Kate Co.

This app is wonderful highly recommended. Super user friendly and easy to navigate. You won’t be disappointed

January 9, 2022

Thanks so much for the kind words - they mean the world to us 💖

We'll be here if you need anything at all!

- Brandon from Smile

Vonetta Cosmetics

I love this app! Their customer service is awesome...Maria did an amazing job explaining things and gave me great referrals for additional information. I am so glad I went with smile.io

January 8, 2022

That is so kind 💖, thank you so much for leaving a review, We are always here if you need us.

True Coffee Roasters Shop

Works like it says it does, and support staff who go above and beyond to make sure everything is humming along like it should be.

January 7, 2022

Please don't hesitate to reach out to support if there's anything else that we can help with to make your experience great!

Urban Bliss Boutique

Very easy to set up - I had to use the chat option for help and Maria was very helpful and thorough. I cannot wait for my customers to start using!

January 6, 2022

Thank you for the kind words about Maria! ✨We will be sure she sees your feedback! 🙏

Clive Coffee

The Smile app is great, as is their customer service! Highly recommend. And the loyalty program is great for our customers!

January 6, 2022

Thank you so much for this amazing review 🤩 Glad to hear that you're loving the app so far!