Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Boost sales & retention with points, referrals, and pop ups

Primo Boutique such

The customer service is very helpful. The customer service is very helpful. The customer service is very helpful.

October 5, 2020

Thank you, thank you, thank you! 💖
Please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team anytime :)

LolaHemp

Just downloaded the app and I'm still getting the swing of it, but the customer service is outstanding. Maggie in particular has been very helpful.

October 5, 2020

Thank you so much for choosing our app and for taking the time to leave us a review ✨

LactiGo

Simple and powerful rewards and loyalty program. The support staff is responsive and helpful. Maggie quickly resolved my issue with connecting Smile in our custom theme.

October 5, 2020

Thank you so much for the 5-stars! :) We're so glad that Maggie was able to help 💖

SASKIA

Moved over from Loyalty Lion mainly for price, but have found better and easier functionality as well as great customer service. Maggie helped me with integrations and was fast and efficient. Thumbs up

October 5, 2020

Thank you so much for this amazing review! We are so glad to hear that you're finding our app easier to use, and that our support team was able to help 💖

BRETT LAUREN

Full disclosure, I am a technology nightmare. What should be intuitive sends me over the edge. That being said, today Jobie and Brady (for the save) got me set-up and ready to go, despite my protestations that THEIR app didn't make sense - ha! Of course, it does, and Brady got me through it at the end feeling confident and ready to go...THANK YOU!

October 5, 2020

Thank you so much for this lovely review! Brady and Jobie are quite awesome, we agree! :)

Surefire cases

the installation process was super simple and the rewards look great! They walk you through how to set up everything and already have default emails set up which is super helpful.

September 29, 2020

Thank you so much for your lovely review! We're so glad to hear that the onboarding/setup process was simple :)

Café du Monde Crêperie

Easy setup looking forward to seeing clients rewarded through smile. The app will bring value to customer and encourage return clients.

September 29, 2020

Thank you so much for your amazing review! 💖 We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying it!

Little Black Tux

This app just made me SMILE! :) it's very easy to navigate, self explanatory, and the support is VERY quick and AHHMAAZIIING!! SMILING while LOVING IT! <3

Thanks so much for your lovely review 💖 That made us smile as well! 😄

Stitch Wit

I use this app and it was simple and easy to set up. Customer service is amazing, and I really feel it has helped me convert more customers.

September 29, 2020

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! 💖 We can't wait to watch as you grow your customer base!

Gourmesso Coffee

Smile.io has been amazingly easy to integrate and manage. Simple for our customers, extremely flexible in terms of rewards settings and referrals. And most importantly they have amazing customer support in case you ever do have a question. 5-STARS!

September 29, 2020

Thank you so much for your awesome review~ We're so happy to hear that you are finding the app easy to use! 💖