Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Points & referrals. Attract & retain your most loyal customers

Free plan available

Devon Craft Company

What a great idea! It's easy to set up and I'm certain my customers are going to love it!
Mike Cuggy - Wicked Jewellery.co.uk

Tackle Box Deals

I've been looking for a reward/loyalty system for a while now and this fits the bill nicely. Very easy to set up and it's easy to scale! Highly recommend.

Mima Organics

Great App, easy to use. Thank You!

Auggie Apparel

Very straightforward and very easy to use!

Just installed this so far so good super easy and clear.

Reanimateduk

Looks great cant wait to use it X

Younger Faces Day Spa

cool concept. Setting it up now, so will see how functional it works out. 5 stars for the creation and google optimization possibilities.

Gringocool

This app is very easy to use. I have just started using it and I am surprised at how smooth and transparent the process is to set up a customer rewards program. I love it! No doubt I will have a lot to learn as more of my customers sign-up, but I feel in control thanks to Sweet Tooth. Thanks for this great shopify app!

Conquest Clothing Company

Easy to use which I'm happy about and I believe it's going to be a great way for me to boost sales.

Evolv Medicine

Easily customisable. Support are super friendly and helpful. Very easy system to use!