Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Points & referrals. Attract & retain your most loyal customers

Keenaprints

Very nice addition to my shop!

Supplements4uuk

seems pretty good so far and encourages customers to place orders

Rosscoshop

I'll give it a Four for now ) Let's see how it'll work for me

Pointship

I tried many apps available but this one is the best one so far. I love the flexibility of being able to customized the points as I need. Also love how members can earn points by sharing on social media. Am new to it, but so far so good. I just wish I was able to edit the amount of times they can earn points on social media from time to time. Also would like to be able to reward a set amount of points for each month.

Cotton Bunnies

Will give a five star if there is a time bound option for earning rewards. Say I can set the time frame to earn rewards for a duration of a year and reset it after a year for example. Other wise it's easy and great to use.

Delacommune

Awesome features on the free level! I like that they constantly update their service.

Nerd Life Gaming

Very easy to setup and developers are quick to answer any questions you may have about the app.

Kushonwheelz

i am just about to start using this app but it looks cool. gotta try it now

Happy Dog Food 2

I just signed up for this app, so I don't have a review based on the functionality, however the features look great and I am anxious to get it set up

Mats By Mars

Very easy to use and efficient! I like the format a lot.

My only qualm is that the lowest paid tier is so high in cost. For a start-up business, its tough to justify.