Smile: Loyalty & Rewards

Loyalty points, rewards, & referrals to retain your customers

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Candy Bling Machine

Time spent using app Over 2 years

I really love this app. I have been operating for 4 years and usually reward my customers with raffles. Sometimes it's unfair because one time customers win over customers that order multiple times a week. Now that they have added even more features, I am totally in love!

Waikanae Surf Club

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app About 1 year

I love the fact that Sweet Tooth is adding more value to their product and therefore adding more value to Shopify users. We can all learn some lessons here...

Watercheck Biz

Time spent using app Over 4 years

The H2O team at WaterCheck.biz > and all of our water loving customers > absolutely love Sweet Tooth Loyalty Rewards app. The app is sweeet.

Sweet Tooth is simple. It works out of the box (even though there is no box). And the support staff is on top of their game.

Thanks Sweet Tooth for being top shelf. Five organic sugar stars all the way.

Nifty Qnserts

The new customer features are awesome! Thank you!

Europabay

Location Ireland

Just Downloaded, Does exactly what is says on the tin! 5 Stars, Really smooth installation. Very Nice app. Will be a long term user and a paid member soon. Cheers Guys

Batina Teale

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Lovely app, great for returning customers! Recommend!

Kinsley Armelle

Time spent using app About 2 months

EDIT 03/22/2016 - 30 days being used. This app takes time to see the return on investment, but I'm determined this is going to drive conversion and build loyalty with our customers. We had a unique scenario and reached out to support and they responded within 24 hours. Really makes life easier having great customer service. Will update again!

ORIGINAL REVIEW - Smooth User Interface. Easy to use. Clear directions. Quick Support Communication. I mean what more could you possibly ask for? I looked at different options for loyalty rewards apps and settled on this one. I feel fortunate that I did because it's been great so far!

Tootpado

Location India

We have been using this app for 2 months now and the experience so far is great. Setting up this app is damn easy, step by step tutorials provided by sweet tooth are great. For a startup like us 500 accounts limit isgood enough to begin with. We have benefitted with this app in many ways.

Cherry Diva

Time spent using app Over 1 year

We've only had this for around 2 weeks, but we're getting really positive feedback from customers regarding this scheme, I think it will be very popular and is sure to help out with customer retention.

The Mushy Mommy

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Loving this feature on our website. I used to keep track of our rewards by hand and this makes things SO easy. Very easy to use and every appealing.