Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Boost sales & retention with points, referrals, and pop ups

Breadvillage

Be careful installing this app, as they will add code that won't uninstall when you leave. Combine their sloppy attitude with the deep access they ask for, and it becomes a no-go.

Odorbgoneproducts

I am sure I would like the program if I could ever get it implemented. I have requested help setting up the explainer page multiple times. (Which I they told me they would do) Each time I ask, they tell me to submit a request to the support staff -- which I have done Twice. No response. My only contact with them now is when they bill me each month. Ironically, they do not forget to contact me then. So my problem is customer service. They couldn't contact me enough before I purchased. After I purchased, quite a different story I am sorry to say.

Angrykittyonline

We have not used their app in months live on our site and they're still charging us! Want refunds.

9/11/2018
UPDATE NO REFUND YET!! FOR MONTHS OF SERVICE NOT BEING USED AND HELPED WITH.

9/12/2018

TOTAL refusal to refund or make this right with us. They say they could not find any emails from us so it's our fault. Maggie does not seem to care about the reputation of the app at all and would rather not help us.

They are not trying to work with us at all for an end result. At this point, money would be there only goal and I would not recommend working with them. They are a very pricey app to be this unhelpful.

Yourbigmarket Com

Bonjour
Je dois supprimer cette application car le Panneau sur lequel est Placé l'écriteau empêche mes clients de Payer
Cordialement
Josée Meertens

Chicmall

It seem like a good App but the set up is not easy for a novice person

Last Free Souls

Very great system & idea. However, the actual end product does not work whatsoever. Whenever a customer tries to register a rewards account, the page just refreshes, that's it. I would love to use this app because of it's great integrations, hoping for updates soon!

Namhdstore

NOT WORKING AT ALLL!!!
When click on Reward Program and Create Account, it will take the customer to the HOME PAGE! NO ACCOUNT CREATION ALLOWED!!!
TOTALLY CRUSHED!!!

Aimtools

NOT recommended.
Creates fake customers for the free trail plan to make you almost reach your limit.
When you go to delete them you have to do it one by one, no option to select all

Live Famous

Seems to be a lot of bugs. Coupon not working after points activate coupon.

V8 Collections

confusing to use. They say its easy but its not. too much friction