Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Build loyalty with points, referrals, & retention marketing

Namhdstore

NOT WORKING AT ALLL!!!
When click on Reward Program and Create Account, it will take the customer to the HOME PAGE! NO ACCOUNT CREATION ALLOWED!!!
TOTALLY CRUSHED!!!

Aimtools

NOT recommended.
Creates fake customers for the free trail plan to make you almost reach your limit.
When you go to delete them you have to do it one by one, no option to select all

Live Famous

Seems to be a lot of bugs. Coupon not working after points activate coupon.

V8 Collections

confusing to use. They say its easy but its not. too much friction

Uptown American

Do yourself a favor and do not go close to this app, I emaild their support and they created tickets , no reply yet ...

Exephis Gadgets

Misleading for the free account.

I would say that the worst thing is tha they insist paying at least $60 per month in order to remove a giant branding logo, I would have given a 5 star review otherwise.

Furthermore, they limit a lot of features unless you pay, which would be bearable if they didn't decide to openly brand the rewards form. I would not recommend downloading this app if you are a starting store, it would probably be a conversion killer considering the fact that your customers will know that you use free website tools unless you pay $60 a month. If they would lower the price for developing stores and didn't decide to brand the loyalty program form with their huge logo, I'd be happy. Unfortunately, they've chosen to overcharge for such a simple application. I'm afraid I'll be uninstalling this application soon.

Regalo Style

misleading, for the free account

Vinyl Lady Decals

Will be deleting the app, harrasses shop owners if youre not using it at that moment.

Definitely not recommended. Who in their right mind wants three emails every single day reminding you to use the app. Not a chance.

Yumyumcandy1

It looked like a good app until it made my page stop playing HTML videos on Chrome. Took us forever to figure out what was the problem. Had to delete to make it work again.

Mitty Burns

It looks really great however many of the option that are advertised i.e. customer receiving points on spending are only available on paid version. I probably would not have downloaded the app if this had been clear. I felt a little miss guided.