Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Points & referrals. Attract & retain your most loyal customers

Free plan available

Chasing Rainbows Children's Boutique

Easy to set up! I'm loving the app so far. I can't wait for my customers to start using it and cash in their reward points!

January 4, 2022

Thank you so much for this amazing review 🤩 Glad to hear that you're loving the app so far!

NailsMailed

We love using this app to attract new customers and retain our existing customers! Our website www.nailsmailed.com has seen huge profitability from this!

January 4, 2022

Thank you! 🙏 We're excited to work with you and help bring in those customers! 💯

Reventia Sterling Designs

App builds loyalty to your repeat customers and allows flexibility to offer double points or triple points (easy manual adjustment) to reward your customers. 90% of my business is repeat customers so this app really helps me continue with that loyalty & reward and offer discounts based on their continued purchases.

January 4, 2022

Thank you so much for your review and your feedback! This is truly valuable to us 🙏

Smoker's Blood

This is perfect is what i am searching for its free and good for conversion rate
and your customer will be happier

January 4, 2022

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us this review ✨

Box Of Pops

The fact that a small business can have a rewards program like the big dogs and even the ability to customize to our liking, is simply incredible! Thank you Smile.io for putting a smile on my face

January 4, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this review and for sharing your experience 😍

White Elephant Beauty

We are still in the process of building out our site, but the support received before we even downloaded the app was absolutely incredible - especially during the holidays! Customer support was super quick to respond. I even had responses from 3 different people at Smile.io, all making sure my questions were thoroughly answered. Although I cant say much about the functionality of the app quite yet...I can say that installation was really easy, and the customer service alone is worth everything! Give the free version a try and upgrade as you grow...its a no-brainer. Highly recommend!!

January 4, 2022

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! 💖
So happy to hear that we were able to help out :)

Belfast Performance

Ok, that was ridiculously easy to set up and get running. Free plan is just enough to be very useful and gives us incentive to upgrade eventually as the program starts doing its thing.

January 4, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this review 🦋

Altitude Life

i use this app since yesteday and its so cool my god ! wow! and the agent i talk with before helped me very much to understand some details

December 28, 2021

Thank you so much for your amazing review 🤩 So happy to hear that you're loving the app and the support! Happy new year! 🥂

Bizzzy Goat Bath and Body

So easy to use and set up. Many apps are hard to figure out but this app had easy-to-follow instructions that walked me straight to the end product.

December 28, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! So glad to hear that our app was easy to setup 💖 Happy new year!

The Face Shop

Best app for loyalty points. Very easy to setup and great features. Great support from the smile team.

Thank you so much for your review! 💖 Happy new year! 🥂