Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Boost sales & retention with points, referrals, and pop ups

Uptown American

Do yourself a favor and do not go close to this app, I emaild their support and they created tickets , no reply yet ...

Exephis Gadgets

Misleading for the free account.

I would say that the worst thing is tha they insist paying at least $60 per month in order to remove a giant branding logo, I would have given a 5 star review otherwise.

Furthermore, they limit a lot of features unless you pay, which would be bearable if they didn't decide to openly brand the rewards form. I would not recommend downloading this app if you are a starting store, it would probably be a conversion killer considering the fact that your customers will know that you use free website tools unless you pay $60 a month. If they would lower the price for developing stores and didn't decide to brand the loyalty program form with their huge logo, I'd be happy. Unfortunately, they've chosen to overcharge for such a simple application. I'm afraid I'll be uninstalling this application soon.

Regalo Style

misleading, for the free account

Vinyl Lady Decals

Will be deleting the app, harrasses shop owners if youre not using it at that moment.

Definitely not recommended. Who in their right mind wants three emails every single day reminding you to use the app. Not a chance.

Yumyumcandy1

It looked like a good app until it made my page stop playing HTML videos on Chrome. Took us forever to figure out what was the problem. Had to delete to make it work again.

Mitty Burns

It looks really great however many of the option that are advertised i.e. customer receiving points on spending are only available on paid version. I probably would not have downloaded the app if this had been clear. I felt a little miss guided.

Glass Haunt

Are you kidding me? After suckering us in to get our customers to use your rewards system you now say YOU made a mistake and instead of auto generating code we now have to do it manually for ALL our customers unless we upgrade to Shopify Plus. Whose got the time for that! Talk about bait and switch.

Femme Fatale Cosmetics

Have just been told I now have to manually create and upload my discount coupons for every customer's reward point purchase (points = discount coupon). Waste of time and will be looking for another app that doesn't charge so much for half the work. 0/10.

Unjaded Clothing

Old Review: Very user friendly and customizable!

New Review: Completely disappointed with the downgrading of our current plan based on a Notice and Warning without any reason. Following message appears:
"This is our mistake and we completely accept responsibility. These advanced Sweet Tooth features need to be switched to use the coupon upload tool before Friday November 11th."

We have been using the app seamlessly for the sole purpose that it was touted as easy to use, set it forget it, but now with the necessity of manually uploading coupons it defeats the purpose. May have to Remove it. Will not recommend.

Tamethebeast

Smile.io is killing our customer relationship. They keep sending emails rapid fire style to our customers. Support is supposedly working on this but as of now this continues to cannibalize and crush our customer relationship. Support on our end is receiving an influx of complaints. We will be switching, but please, stop ruining our customer experience!