Smile: Loyalty & Rewards

Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
Edited October 8, 2019

So close to being a great app, but there seems to be a major error on how the app calculates points on sales.

If like us you choose to base rewards points on the product price before tax and shipping is added, beware that the app takes the total order amount then deducts the VAT inclusive delivery fee and also deducts the total VAT for the whole order, resulting in VAT on delivery being deducted twice and fewer points awarded than the customer is expecting. Instead, it should base the rewardable total on the product total before VAT.

Photo Boards®
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
Smile.io replied October 8, 2019

Thank you for the feedback! We'll be sending an email your way shortly to help!

October 4, 2019

I've just started using the app so not sure how it's working but I think it's a great idea to get customers referring for a reward

Modest Trends
Time spent using app: 6 months
Smile.io replied October 4, 2019

Thanks so much for your review! We'll send you an email to chat more :)

August 20, 2019

I would like to set up a page explaining the smile program but there is nothing. It doesn't;t have a place for this and no response

jgroasting.com
Time spent using app: 5 days
Smile.io replied August 21, 2019

Thank you for your feedback! We've sent you an email :)

June 28, 2019

Seems like a great app to use. Two things that stop me from using it is lack of translation support, and lack of font customization.

apotekos
Croatia
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Smile.io replied July 2, 2019

Thank you for the feedback! We've sent an email your way for more information. :)

May 19, 2019

the app is ok. its just for some reason it only allows you to sign up sometimes. after u submit the info the "i am not a robot" recaptcha does not work so it wont let people sign up

Feed The Flock
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Smile.io replied May 21, 2019

Hey there, we're sorry to hear you're experiencing issues! We'll be in touch for further assistance. :)

May 8, 2019

It will wonderful to have a review section for a free package. if it had, I would have given smile i.o a 5 star

thekrieit
Singapore
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
Smile.io replied May 8, 2019

Thanks for the feedback! We'll be in touch via email to discuss some options :)

Edited April 18, 2019

The app is great but unfortunately many of the app sections and email notifications are not customizable and my store is in spanish so I can't use it for my business. That was a big disappointment because I like all the features from the program. The day they allow you to customize a bit more I will turn my review into a 5 star one.

CENTROARTESANO
Spain
Time spent using app: 13 days
Smile.io replied April 18, 2019

Hey there! We're sorry to hear you're experiencing issues! We will be in touch via email for further assistance. :)

April 6, 2019

Loved the app and its features but I had to uninstall it because it slowed my site down significantly :( I have 5,000 images on my site so every KB counts! Definitely, use this app again with my other businesses! Thanks for the FREE plan though :)

Zen Organic Health
Time spent using app: 5 days
Smile.io replied April 8, 2019

Thanks so much for sharing this! Feedback really helps ensure that we can provide the best experience possible for all of our merchants. We'll be in touch to chat more about this :)

April 4, 2019

Mediocre so far, expensive and pushy to review them. 3/5, understand these take time to develop a user base but due to the pay-to-play monthly fee it will be an expensive bill before anything too substantial happens.

Nuts About Life
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
Smile.io replied April 8, 2019

Hey there! Thank you for the feedback. We'll be in touch via email to chat more.

January 22, 2019

I can't redeem the customers points at point of sale. I can see the dropdown in Shopify POS that says "redeem this customer's points" but all it does is show me the customer and how many points. It doesn't give me the option to redeem. I then have to go to the website (time consuming for the customer) and pull the code and type it in. Please fix this.

Hadwin House