Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Points & referrals. Attract & retain your most loyal customers

Free plan available

Mika And Max

Lack of integration with MailChimp is disappointing

Cy House

Good app, but does not integrate with Shopify reviews.

Magiaviral

Is there anyway to change the language to spanish?

Charlush

new to this app and shopify...$59 a month is too steep for a beginner

Stevie Rep Ajuhl

It seems like a great app but I cant figure out how to change anything on it. It wont allow me to so if it were a little easier to figure out I'd give 5 stars.

My Maine Jewelry Box

At this time i cannot give much of a review since i did just install it, so far everything seems okaythough.

Gia Rose Handmade

I hate that I can't update info on my phone! Otherwise works great

That Crafty Shop

It is a great app, but as I am a small business who is just starting out and I know that I will have over 2000 customers as I am an online and in-store seller it would have costed way to much for me to justify, I have had to go with a different app that offers unlimited active customers and still at the same price as the small business deal this app offers.
This App offers a great rewards program but I think they they may need to rethink the asking price per month or offer more active customers for what they class as a small business.

Scandishop Online

This is a mixed review. I absolutely loved it but very reluctantly had to uninstall. During the trial period I could not relocate the popup from the bottom right corner and it was obscuring important aspects of the store. Something had to go. I was not prepared to pay for the privilege of changing the display location. Technically, it's a fantastic app and absolutely superb. I would have eventually upgraded, but not for a simple reason like this. So please consider making Display Location a free feature. I would love to reinstall it. Thank you!!

Boss Xtend

This seems to be great so far. I cannot wait to see the outcome.