Smile: Loyalty & Rewards

Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
Edited September 15, 2018

tienen un error en compartir en facebook ( no lo comparti y aun asi me dio los puntos) :C la idea es buena pero tiene fallas la app

Bluendig
Mexico
Time spent using app: About 4 hours
Edited July 14, 2018

It's a very slick program, but definitely not right for my clientele. It was expensive (due to large customer database I had to be on the $600 plan) and I suspect it really is much more useful to people who are heavy on the email marketing (I'm not). I sell medical products and I think my customers saw it as too gimmicky. I have a high percentage of mobile sales and the widget was always in the way - a real problem on small screens. I reached out to my entire mailing list for feedback to see if they cared whether I kept it or not, and the only people that replied said to ditch it, that they had too many point programs to keep track of anyway. They found it too complicated to use. - I probably would have been more motivated to keep it if I could have had more options in terms of custom defined actions for point awards (beyond the fb/tw shares/likes).

The Dry Eye Shop
Time spent using app: 7 months
Edited March 27, 2018

This is a honest review of the Smile.io app. I love the concept of points, referral, and VIP programs. Its a good way to grow your brand providing incentive marketing to your brand however, if you want start off using the free plan. It's going to be frustrating because the launcher or icon is going to block your live chat support if you have any and block social proof pop up as well. The icon only has two placement options and that is bottom left or right. No other adjustment. For those successful shopify owners and want to add this using the free plan. It may frustrate you with the icon blocking your live chat or other third party apps down below. The pricing plan is a jump up to get you to pay for features that should be by default. If you want the good plan. its going to cost 600 off the bat. I passed this statement to the Smile.io team and they are addressing other ways to improve on the icon placement as well other free features to help you grow your revenue as this is their priority number one. I gave this a 3 star because the icon was frustrating as its blocking apps and other things in the footer of both desktop and mobile. They need more options like middle left or right. It would have gotten a 5 star but that was the issue and forgot to add in at least a default template page to help you grow in the free plan.

Grizzlygadget
Time spent using app: 3 months
December 20, 2017

The app is easy to install and to use. it's a shame that messages can't be customised under the free plan, especially since my customers don't speak english.

Yippeun
France
Time spent using app: About 2 years
Edited October 10, 2017

This app is awesome and so is their employee Maggie who answered all of my questions. It's 5/5 stars with her, 4/5 without.

Update: I'm moving it down to three stars since there have been a number of issues, and we are waiting to hear back from the the support team on this. Maybe with prompt response and resolution it will go back to a 5 start review.

Zenbooth
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
September 27, 2017

Would be SO much better if this was integrated into the user's account info instead of them having to have an ugly circle on their phone all the time. I'm surprised this app makes any money due to that. People HATE having stuff like that in their faces. Having said that, the IDEA of the app is great.

Black Velvet Indulgence
Time spent using app: About 1 month
September 13, 2017

No way to differentiate earning points per product (or collections)

Jetwavegames
Time spent using app: 5 months
July 30, 2017

Lack of integration with MailChimp is disappointing

Mika And Max
Time spent using app: 12 months
July 24, 2017

Good app, but does not integrate with Shopify reviews.

Cy House
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
July 14, 2017

Is there anyway to change the language to spanish?

Magiaviral