Smile: Loyalty & Rewards

Loyalty points, rewards, & referrals to retain your customers

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Gia Rose Handmade

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

I hate that I can't update info on my phone! Otherwise works great

That Crafty Shop

Location Australia

It is a great app, but as I am a small business who is just starting out and I know that I will have over 2000 customers as I am an online and in-store seller it would have costed way to much for me to justify, I have had to go with a different app that offers unlimited active customers and still at the same price as the small business deal this app offers.
This App offers a great rewards program but I think they they may need to rethink the asking price per month or offer more active customers for what they class as a small business.

Scandishop Online

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

This is a mixed review. I absolutely loved it but very reluctantly had to uninstall. During the trial period I could not relocate the popup from the bottom right corner and it was obscuring important aspects of the store. Something had to go. I was not prepared to pay for the privilege of changing the display location. Technically, it's a fantastic app and absolutely superb. I would have eventually upgraded, but not for a simple reason like this. So please consider making Display Location a free feature. I would love to reinstall it. Thank you!!

Boss Xtend

Time spent using app About 3 years

This seems to be great so far. I cannot wait to see the outcome.

Mesheal Lynn Online Boutique

Time spent using app 1 day

Seems good. however just started to use.

Pragola Inc

Time spent using app About 2 months

good so good .i can try ,because first one for me

Gentlemans Juice

The app is great and explains setup well. Have had a few hiccups however. If your store has special characters in the name, it tends to mistype it. Also, unless you have an upgraded plan, you can't edit the automated email sent to customers referred with discount, and you're unfortunately stuck with sending these people a $10 coupon. I will follow up on this review if these two issues get resolved.

That Pedal Show Shop

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Set up very easy, lovely user friendly interface that's made for real people - nicely done Sweet Tooth! However it's disappointing that you can't edit some really basic colour choices as part of the 'customise' process...unless you upgrade of course!! Almost deleted the App when I realised this as I feared the whole 'Free' thing would have too many limitations. But, persevered largely because of the positive reviews for the free version... In terms of how well it works we'll have to wait and see what happens! Fingers crossed....

Club Mnml

Time spent using app 38 minutes

I think Swell gives you more than enough for the free account. Tooth doesnt really give you that much customization.

Youth Fanatics Gear

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Confusing at first but once you use it you can pick it up