Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Boost sales & retention with points, referrals, and pop ups

FGGRIFFITH'S

I downloaded this app today.. not sure how it will work as yet.. but it looks promising.. thanks ..

Hills

Simply amazing app. Love it! We've been using it since a few days and already have a few customers in the loyalty program!

Dresssofia

It's aweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssooooome

Spitting Image Boutique and Gifts

This is the PERFECT solution for my business! I recently switched from Square to Shopify and I have struggled to find a loyalty program that would mimic what I had. After testing a few that did not work at all and were outrageously expensive.. I find Smile. I also found Maggie!! She was absolutely wonderful in helping me set up my online and POS rewards. I am so grateful for help. It's one area of my conversion that is going smoothly! Thanks Maggie!!!! Sheri

AceBeautyCenter

It is easy to set up! It took about less than an hour. All menu design is so simple to find functions what I have to set. I recommend this APP strongly.

June 26, 2020

We love hearing about things like this! So glad the setup was simple and smooth. Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us this review! ✨

Rag Tag Boutique

Amazing free plan....chat was super helpful and Maggie explained the answers to my questions in a way that I could understand since I am very new to apps on Shopify!

June 26, 2020

Thanks so much for your review 💖
Please don't hesitate to reach out to support whenever!

BRONZE SNAKE

App is easy to use and setup. Super user friendly and everything you need for a Loyalty Program. Marks knowledge on Smile and loyalty programs in general is super impressive. Thanks for all your help Mark.

June 22, 2020

Thank you so much for your lovely review! We're so glad to hear that Mark was able to help out!

RosebudSudsShop

This is great, the free version has everything I need and it was simple to customize. Definitely recommend this to friends!

June 22, 2020

That's so great to hear! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave this review - don't hesitate to reach out to support if we can help with anything!

Tangerine City Print

This app has a simple navigation and it's very easy to set up! I am still waiting to see how it will act once I get more members to sign up but so far its awesome. (:

June 22, 2020

Thanks so much for your review! We're so excited to watch your business grow. Our support team is around if you need anything!

SalonPal

Switched over from Swell! I got lucky with Jobie who answered all my questions quickly and helped me problem solve. Smile has met all of my rewards needs at a very competitive price point. I will update this with exactly how much value was added once I see the results.

June 22, 2020

Go Jobie! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this lovely review. 💖