Smile: Loyalty & Rewards

Loyalty points, rewards, & referrals to retain your customers

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

TopTrainer

We just started using the app and I needed help and Nicole Miles
helped me immediately and even sent me a loom video to watch and follow. It was definitely above and beyond. love smile!

May 10, 2022

It was a pleasure chatting with you today! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review. I'm glad you are loving Smile 💛 Nicole

Equinutritive

Smile.io is a brilliant app and they provide excellent customer service. I'd recommend to any Shopify store owner.

May 10, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review, it was a pleasure assisting today :) -Jade <3

Scout & Co

Smile is easy to use and customise, we like it. Had some great assistance via their Live Chat today - thank you Joshua!

May 10, 2022

Thanks for the great feedback! It was my pleasure chatting with you today! 😄Best of luck with your bonus event! 💸

LN Knits

Location Belgium

I had to pleasure of meeting Joshua in the chat support of Smile. He responded very quick and with a little touch of humor. He was very helpfull and the problem was solved in no time! Thank again!

May 10, 2022

Thanks for your kind feedback! I am glad you enjoyed our chat, it was a pleasure helping you today! Wishing you all the best! ☀️

The Vape Hubb

Location South Africa

I used this app to create a points system for my customers and Josh was super helpful adding my customers on with there existing points! Thank you so much

May 10, 2022

I am glad I was able to help you prepare for launch! 🚀 Wishing you all the luck with your new program! 💪 Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review!

kpop2u_unnie

Location South Korea

Just installed this app and loving it so far. The CS is also really friendly and helpful and helped me solve the issue I had almost instantly! Great service!

May 9, 2022

Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback, we appreciate you! It was great chatting today, I am glad I was able to help! 💪

Iremia Skincare

Super easy to use. I was able to integrate Smile seamlessly, and it helped us provide better service to our customers by understanding their purchases and rewarding them for their loyalty! Also, the customer service is amazing - I was able to get my questions answered so quickly so I could get up and running in no time. Highly recommended for any small business!

May 5, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review, it was a pleasure assisting you today :) -Jade <3

Madrinas Coffee

The support team is super fast and helpful with anything I need. They have also been super responsive when I made suggestions about possible additions to the program. Excited to see Smile continue to evolve!

May 5, 2022

Thanks so much for you kind words and taking the time to leave a review :)

Smeye World

Jeremy helped me with a customer question about their points. He created a video that clearly showed and explained the answer. Very professional and I will be able to do it myself next time! Great job!

May 5, 2022

Thank you so much for this wonderful feedback! We pride ourselves on helping merchants master their rewards programs, so glad I was able to help! -Joshua 🧙‍♂️ ✨

Onyx Hive

Location Australia

Got this app a few days ago and it's pretty damn easy to use and it's quite versatile! It links with Shopify's discount area to create automatic discounts which is really good and customer service is on point and very very helpful! I am just starting out and this is perfect for my business and it's quite fun to have on a website just for customers to get a bit of something without doing anything. Amazing App.

May 5, 2022

It was great chatting with you today! We appreciate your kind and thoughtful feedback and look forward to helping you reward your loyal customers! -Joshua 🧙‍♂️