Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Build loyalty with points, referrals, & retention marketing

Stripped Beauty

the basic plan is super great for small start ups, they offer a basic plan for rewards and referrals. I'll definitely consider upgrading when the time comes because its great platform with a great, easy to use layout. The widget is in the corner of the website and the Smile branding is super small and not in your face like other free plans :)

July 4, 2019

Thank you for the five-star review! We really appreciate it as well as the awesome feedback. 😊

Buds Gaming

love this basic plan does what it needs to do and lets me have an amazing rewards program thank you so much.

July 2, 2019

Thank you so much for using our app! We really appreciate the five-star review! 😊

A Heartfelt Design

Good. Very easy to customize! Hoping it encourages new and repeat customers. Thanks for a great app.

July 2, 2019

Thanks for using our app, and thanks for the five-star review! 😄

Angel's Salumi & Truffles

So far the platform has been excellent. We run a charcuterie business online and this a way to reward existing and past clients with points towards future purchases. I wish you could tag different people or send them an email to create an account within Smile but other than that, it's been great. I would recommend this app to anyone looking to grow their business.

July 2, 2019

Thank you for the five-star review and for the recommendation - we really appreciate it! 😊

WeVape Inc.

I used this app too help with bringing customers back and this is the best free and easy to use loyalty program I have used. I run a retail store and it connects with your shopify pos customers and adds points depending on how you set it up too be redeemed after a certain amount is obtained

Thanks SMILE

July 2, 2019

Thank *you* for the five-star review! We really appreciate it. We're happy to hear you're enjoying our integration with Shopify POS. 😄

Chicky Bungalow

I have the free version because that's all I need. And even in that version, you get a lot of value for what you're trying to do. Will I move up to a paid version? No sure, but if you're looking to just get started, this is a great free app.

June 26, 2019

Thank you for the five-star review! :)

Heathen Beard Club

This is a MUST HAVE app for every e-commerce store! Allowing customers to earn points and rewards by purchasing and referring friends is ingenious. It was simple to set up and activate! I LOVE IT!

June 22, 2019

Thank you for the five-star review and all the positive feedback! 😄

Sweet Tea 'N Biscuits

We've been using this app on our Shopify store for well over a year. Works great, and does what it says. No issues.

June 19, 2019

Thank you for the five-star review! :) We're happy to hear you're loving Smile!

Luxe Bae

such a helpful app, we have been looking for something like this for a while now! highly recommend !!!!!!

June 19, 2019

We're happy you found us! :) Thank you for the five-star review!

UCutiePie

Great app !! Love the way you can customize it to match your theme. Support is very friendly and helpful. Thank you Elli for you support.

June 18, 2019

Thank you for the five-star review! :)