Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Points & referrals. Attract & retain your most loyal customers

Free plan available

Luca Elle Boutique

This has been the easiest and best app integration that I have ever added to my shop. The youtube directions were so clear to follow and Maria was SO helpful and kind answering all of my questions. I am so excited to let my customers know about my new rewards program! Definitely recommend

December 8, 2021

Thank you so much for this lovely review! So glad to hear that our Youtube channel and support team has been helpful 💖

The Clean One Collective

Great rewards and loyalty app, the amount of integrations is great and they have a 5 star support team

December 4, 2021

Thank you for those kind words. we think you are a 5-star customer 🌟!!

Hailey Gone Coastal Candle Company

i use this app to build reward points for my customers.. the app is great. i love the customer service they were very helpful. Andrijana was very helpful and patient.

December 4, 2021

We loved talking to you and helping you with your program💖. We're delighted you're finding it helpful and look forward to seeing your members flood in 😃

Moon In Aquarius

I just newly installed this app and came across a minor issue but my goodness, the customer service is phenomenal. Truly the best!

December 4, 2021

We are so glad we could help you sort out the problem for you 😁 and thank you for the kind words it makes our day 😍

laughing1969

We've only just started using this app but before jumping on board, we had tons of questions for the Smile team regarding what the app can do for our business and we can say for certain that the team went the extra mile to get us the answers we were looking for. Top support!

December 3, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind review we really appreciate it💖. I'm so glad we could answer your questions and if you have any more we are always here to help. 🥰

Volant Norge

There are some rare occasions where you get to interact with true greatness. Smile is one of those companies where I got that feeling. They've kept it simple and understandable, but as you dive in you understand that they also are insanely powerful. What adds to the experience is the feeling that they really got your back through the support content and a knowledgeable and empowered customer support team. We're growing our customer loyalty like crazy with Smile. Only thing on our wishlist is better multilingual support.

December 3, 2021

Thank you for your incredibly kind words. you are making us blush 😌 Our goal is to make an app that is simple but empowering for merchants and rewarding for customers. We are delighted you think we are on the right track. Multilingual support is on our wish list too and is something we are hoping we can add soon.

KeiStone Jewelry LLC

WOW. so looking forward to using this and help build my target community. So glad i found this app.

December 3, 2021

We are so glad you found us too 😃 We can't wait to see your rewards program and helping you make it a success😍

Emotional Concept

Great support! Fast and decisive. All questions have been clarified. Also, the app works correctly in free plan.

December 3, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind review💖 We are delighted we could help you 🥰

Superheldenburger

Extremely nice App, great UX and super fast support. App functions perfectly and can be integrated with our upcoming mobile app.

December 2, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind words about our application and the support you've received! We love hearing from merchants like yourself, and this sort of thing absolutely makes our day 🥰

Until next time, take care!

- Smile Support Team

ça va de soi

Great service, easy setup, just about to launch our program. We definitely recommend Smile. Thank you

December 1, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review 🤩