Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Points & referrals. Attract & retain your most loyal customers

Euro Shoping

Great app that takes into account newbies

Rapp Emporium

This is a very nice app for creating a rewards system for your store. It not only helps capture emails for your marketing campaign, but also rewards people for referring others, sharing to social media, and spending money on your account. Even on the free account, I had almost 100% manipulation of the program. Some features in the customization I would have liked to have access to as a free subscriber (hence why the 4 star). I look forward to the day when I reach 2000 members and have to upgrade!

Azyri

I'm just now getting started - the app seems very easy to use and setting up probably only took 5 minutes...can't wait to see how it actually works.

Far Out Cbd Accessories

Doing this by yourself is not or the meek minded! Thank god these ppl help

Bsw Beauty Ca

Not only a good app, but also good customer service. :)

Nature Cosmetique

Very good app and Fiona really helped ! I do recommand it

Ambientlifestyle

Fiona deserves a 5+ star rating, awesome customer service and she helped setting it up.

However there are some few functions about this app that is missing, and 299$ for this is way too much. Please do something about the prices, other than that great.

Bloc Vintage Clothing

Great program. Cant wait to get it up and running properly.

Delionlex

it good to attract customers to our website

Gamerstwist

Hi Everyone,
I just installed the app and i got some assistance from stuart and thus far it is going well. It isn't too hard to setup at all and staff helped me out with my questions. Best of luck to everyone else