Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Points & referrals. Attract & retain your most loyal customers

Free plan available

Miniweight

Great product, have been using since the launch of our store and haven't had any issues with the program. Works as expected and customer service is great!

November 30, 2021

Thank you so much for leaving us this amazing review 💖 We're happy to hear that you're enjoying the app!

ADS Pet Store

Great app, fast respond and good service. Would like to recommend this app.
Easy to use and attract customer coming back to shop again.

November 29, 2021

Thanks for your kind and generous review! 💛

TC Nutrition Canada | Expect Results

great review app, would recommend! Customer service always responds within a minute or two and is very easy to work with

November 29, 2021

Thanks for your kind words and generous review, glad we were able to help so quickly! 🙌

21sallve

The customer service is great! As soon as I finish the tests and activate in the store, I'll be back to complete the review

November 26, 2021

Thanks for your kind words! I enjoyed learning more about your store, can't wait for you to launch with us! 💛

- Christian

Wine Brothers

Love it - these guys are awesome. App has been a game changer and the CS is on it, they are very responsive

November 26, 2021

Thank you so much for leaving us this review! So glad to hear that you're liking our app! 💖

Shop Leopard Lily Boutique

We LOVE this App! It is so easy to understand and very straight forward. The Customer service is out of this world--fast and efficient! David rocks! 100/10 recommend getting this app.

November 25, 2021

Thank you so much for such an awesome review!! We are thrilled you have had a great experience with our app and our customer service team, It really makes our day.

iLuvLash™

Smile is a really useful app which really helps bring back customers with the rewards system, it really helps with marketing also! The Smile team is really helpful and friendly, they also reply really fast which is great!

November 25, 2021

Thanks so much for your review! 🤩 We're so happy to hear you are finding our app is helping your business to succeed.

Pink Panda

The App works very well for the features that it offers. Customer service is A+, can't say enough good things.

November 25, 2021

Thanks so much for your 5-star review! 🤩 We're glad to hear about your experience with our customer service team! 🙌

Valdez V’ogue

First i wanna say smile is awesome its really creating magic for me, but let me tell you about my super star agent MARIA!!!!!, 5 stars ain't enough to describe your warm welcoming, knowledgeable, friendly and bubbly personality but if i was ever to get tired of Smile and I remember Maria's customer service ability I would have a SMILE on my face so How can I not wanna use SMILE? I truly appreciate you Maria from smiles.

November 25, 2021

Thank you so much for your extra kind words, we're super glad you're happy with the Smile loyalty program and our support! We'll continue to create ✨magic 😊 for our wonderful merchants, and always appreciate your time to reach out and share your thoughts. - Maria

Nano Hearing Aids

Very useful app for our word-of-mouth marketing and the support was awesome. I liked the embed screen recording app, I was able to explain the issue efficiently with confidence.
Thank you so much!

November 24, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review 🤩