Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Design a loyalty program with points, referral & VIP rewards.

Bijoux Medusa

The customers services is horrible. I been asking help for a simple fix and they just don't want to help me at all. How dissapointing considering the price of the apps

August 20, 2019

Thank you for your feedback! We've sent an email your way :)

BirDelicious! Origins Wild Diet®

Too expensive. Requires educating customers over and over again. Not easy to understand how to use code. Most customers place it in the "Notes" box during checkout requiring website owner to manually apply the discount. Will most likely delete this app within the next week.

August 14, 2019

Thank you for the feedback! We've sent an email your way for more information. :)

Everyday Medical

over priced not doing the job we will try one of the competitors with better price options and same tools

May 13, 2019

Thank you for the feedback! We've sent an email your way :)

Happy-Toys

Desktop version is ok, but mobile/tablet unable to configure correct position of the app icon. Please fix it. Thanks

April 8, 2019

Hey there! Thanks for reaching out. We'll be in touch via email to discuss next steps :)

Nutracelle

Update: I gave it one star because I left a 5 star review for another app that costs 10x less a month and has far more functionality than smile.io does. I wish they made a loyalty app. There really is no excuse to charge companies predatory pricing for basic functions.

We had previously given it two stars as it does collect points and integrates with the apps we require.

We needed the API, so to get that functionality it is EXTREMELY expensive.
We are paying $600 USD a month (I understand to get the API now it's worse - starting at $1000 USD a month).

We'd switch to another tool in a heartbeat if it could sync with the apps we require. In this day and age, to 'firewall' integrations & API's is just not playing nice.

I hate that it has a pop-up portal for the points. We already have a customer support one, so it is confusing for customers.

The customer interface is also not nearly as customizable as you'd expect for the price. We should have full branding control at the price we pay. We should be able to control the portal & make it page, or embed it in the customer account page.

I also wish the points were fully integrated into the checkout for single & recurring orders, with prompts and customization. For the ridiculous amount we are paying, you'd think it would. But no. We are paying for what should be a $59/month app.

Customer support is ok. But again, for the price we are paying, I really expect to have live chat customer support available - not an email back in a day or two.

Positive: It integrates nicely with reviews, our crm, subscriptions, VIP, etc. and it is very stable.

All in all, it does work. If you have simple needs, it's probably a great tool. For us, we just feel stuck with it, it's far too much money, and we wouldn't recommend it.

The Wristband Man Canada

I have installed the app on my store - it says it is live, but you don't see it on my store. I contacted support on Thursday in regards to this issue, but still haven't heard from anybody. If they do contact me - I will update this review - otherwise it will be deleted.

March 26, 2019

We're sorry to hear you're experiencing issues with our app. We have attempted to get in touch but haven't heard back! We'll reach out again :)

Ari's Essentials

I installed this app earlier today. Set up was easy and quick. We were excited to release it.

Since releasing it we’ve noticed it’s only working for some customers. Half the customers are receiving their points for singing up and the other half aren’t.

I’m hoping this can be resolved or we will ha s to remove the app. I will update if the issue is resolved.

March 27, 2019

Hey there, we're really sorry to hear that you're experiencing an issue using our app. We'll be reaching out via email to get this resolved for you!

Boujeecat

unfortunately you can't integrate with anything unless you pay $50 , bit of a joke really, how can a new store get going like this?

Paulie Clothing

Does anybody know if the points can expire? I haven't tried it yet because we need this feature before we make any decision. Can anybody help me?

Dollboxx

I believe this is the first negative review I have ever left on a Shopify app, but I would like to hope that this review will help other merchants from wasting so much time and money as we have on this program.

The sales team will promise the world before signing up, then once you're signed up, you get nothing.
We started on the enterprise plan for a number of months before realising we should have been put on the 'professional plan' from the beginning and saving $400 USD a month in wasted costs.
The sales team gave us the impression we would need to be on the enterprise plan in order to get the full features, which was not true.
We have not been impressed by the level of support at all.
There is literally no support with anything.

The sales team will bend over backwards to call and promise what you will receive after signing up. Yet once you're onboard and have any issues, either in regards to the software itself or billing related, you'll only receive canned responses with no accountability for problems on their end.

The software is ridiculously overpriced for what it is and the price does not justify the resulting revenue from the program.
You'll be better off setting up a number of customer win-back/loyalty campaigns using marketing automation software which is the direction we'll be heading.

The software has a good looking UI, but the support is non-existent, there is zero accountability for problems and the price is not justified.
I would give zero stars if possible.

Previous 1 3 4 5