Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

JustFit

日本語に対応しておらず、日本円にも対応していません。使えるマーケットが限られています。デザインがいいだけに非常に残念。
日本語に対応しておらず、日本円にも対応していません。使えるマーケットが限られています。デザインがいいだけに非常に残念。

July 6, 2021

Thank you so much for the review! So sorry to hear your language isn't available yet -- Smile is currently available in 5 languages and we plan to keep expanding our translations 🌍 I've just sent you an email to follow-up on the possible workarounds that we can offer 😊

Envate

Setup everything and tried reading articles but not able to see any mail or notification on confirmation page or any thing tries creating account, becoming member but not able to get points on placing order. If I am not able to see it then how will out customer gonna notice day. then it will be a total waste

June 18, 2021

We're so sorry to hear that you didn't have a nice experience :( We've sent over an email to you to help out here. We'll do our best to get this sorted for you!

Orgacia

WORST APP EVER..!! Don't go with the positive reviews I have installed this app based on the positive reviews but after installation and configuring the app I faced two issues frequently. 1. Smile.io logo is only loading at the screen 2. After waiting for some time I am getting - "Something went wrong! We’re currently having trouble reaching our servers. Hang tight as we investigate this issue." I had to hard refresh the page and after that, it's working. If it is working in this manner then I NEVER EVER RECOMMEND THIS APP. COMPLETELY WASTED MY TIME.

February 21, 2021

Oh no! We're so sorry about this trouble with loading Smile and we can assure you this is not the norm. We've tested the sign-up flow and it looks like it's working normally again. Our CEO, Mike, has sent you an email to follow-up here, and we'd love for you to give Smile another try for your loyalty program ⭐️

RELX UK

Too expensive. anyone know about cheaper app? Too expensive for small business. I was told by customer service that they would help me open two features for free, but it's been a year and I still haven't opened them.

December 31, 2020

Thank you for the feedback! Someone from our team has sent an email your way to provide additional information. 🙂

AM et Co

I try this app Make a mistake in the spealling of the name of the point. Now i cant changed the name ! Thats a bummer. Need to pay to maje this change ‍♀️

December 29, 2020

Hello there! You should be able to change the points branding name in Program > Points under 'Points branding' on the free plan!
We've sent you over an email to help out further 💖

Gin Amber Beauty

From Supercharify PWA/AMP Error reporting tool (says this app is broken):
Error
Error: Error: Smile UI could not be initialized at https://smile-ui.smilecdn.co/v1/smile-shopify-ecfc77419af709afde75.js:1:444911 at l (https://smile-ui.smilecdn.co/v1/vendor-1eccb9ccfd486857c368.js:2:495353) at Generator._invoke (h [truncated]

December 11, 2020

Hey there! Thanks for your review. Sorry to hear that you are experiencing an error. We have just reached out via email to help get to the bottom of this.

christmasgiftbuy

super slow also app and support staff not worth it its just waste of time interface has so many bugs issue

October 21, 2020

Hey there! We're so sorry to hear this. Our team has sent a message your way to help out.

Karmameju Skincare

The app works quite seamlessly, but since language can not be translated, the app is rather useless for international businesses. A true shame, since adding a translation option should not be such a difficult task. Adapting shops to local markets is essential in modern e-commerce, and therefore I can not recommend this app.

October 19, 2020

Thank you for your candid review! We really value and appreciate this honest feedback. We've sent an email your way with some additional information.

Art Nebula

Update: After weeks of working with Katrina, who's been excellent with her attention to our concern, we've decided to uninstall the app. The bug in the app is a no-no, given the cost of the app which is pretty high, too. I think apps should really test all possible scenarios to avoid bugs and become transparent about what they can and cannot do, especially for apps like this which reward customers. It's a design flaw that should have been captured in the very beginning--we've had this app for years! We don't want to be shortchanging our customers; we've already manually corrected from our end (but we can't continue manually correcting or adjusting our point-system for all future rewards--defeats the purpose of having an app). It's also a lesson for us, too: to test the accuracy of the calculation of such apps, especially because there are more app choices out there and it's a responsibility that shouldn't be taken lightly. -----------------
I think I have given enough time to wait for a decent reply. The issue is affecting a big part of the feature, which is the calculation of the points, and I think other stores should really look into this as well (it is problematic). Currently you're double deducting the VAT that's included in the shipping cost. I've sent a reply to the answer I got more than a week ago; and that was even also after waiting for days on end. It's a big thing that I had to stop the app. I don't know if there's less care that is given to the legacy subscribers just because we're paying less than what it is priced now? I'm in the middle of testing a new app, which offers the same features as you guys have for much less cost. And, I have waited sooo long to really give this an objective review/trial by trying to work with you on a solution but your support is just soo bad that it looks like I will just have to let go of this app that we've had for years. And there we go; another week passes with my chat messages being ignored (and yes, I know you've got a lot of inquiries now but more than a week of no reply whatsoever is just not acceptable.

August 21, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We're really sorry for the long wait time that you've experienced, and for this issue that you've experienced. We're sending over an email to help out more with this issue.

Hanout

Pas disponible en Français... Pourtant depuis des années nous attendons la traduction de ce service... Tant pis.

August 19, 2020

Thank you for your review! We'll let you know as soon as the French version becomes available 😄

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7