Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Build loyalty & increase retention with points, referral & VIP

SimplyMoi

The app doesn't show widget/icon on desktop and mobile anymore. I have troubleshooted and still no success. I contacted smile 8 days ago via he Shopify App dashboard and I have not heard from them. The customer service used to be good but it looks like they are losing it.

October 10, 2019

Thanks for reaching out! We've sent an email with further steps to help out! 🙂

Oak N Barrel Apparel

I shouldnt have to upgrade to a new theme nor should i have to remove shopify saftey features. My customers keep getting emails about it but they ca not open it to see what its for.

October 9, 2019

Thanks for reaching out! We've sent an email your way! 🙂

Scarflings

Cannot create multiple tier systems like Sephora. Too bad, it seems like a popular app. Check out Growave instead to do multiple tiers.

October 8, 2019

Thank you for reaching out! We've sent an email your way with more information! 🙂

Boutique Lollipop

Can't translate this app in another language... English is the only possible language... That is so sad because it's to be a great app.

October 8, 2019

Thanks for reaching out! We're sending an email your way to chat more. 🙂

La Bombilla

So bad that such an app can not be used in another language than English. Obviously, it isn't stated anywhere before you start to setup everything.

October 7, 2019

Thanks for the feedback! We've sent an email your way 🙂

PREAKY

Wich kind of app dont allow you to change the languaje?? So bad, a waste of time if you want to open a store in any other languaje without paying 50 per month.

September 23, 2019

Thanks for the feedback! We'll be in touch to chat more!

The Wrap Life

This app is overpriced for its lack of function, the support is slow and limited, even for a paid plan and the interface is hard to understand for us and our customers. We've also experienced customers not being able to login or view points. I REALLY regret choosing Smile for our loyalty program. We've been operating not knowing our customer referral links weren't activated. And this is after our Smile account rep reviewed everything before we went live. The program also lacks basic things you should be able to do within a loyalty program. We cant assign free shipping to certain tiers for VIP customers without them entering code. This means if they want to use a another code or purchase during a sale, they have to decide between free shipping or the discount. How does a loyalty program not allow free shipping to certain customer segments? It's also not possible to allow special treats for your rewards program. We'd like to offer special items but cant because the reward products in smile have to be available in your store. Also, loyalty login is only available via a pop which gets crowed if you have a support chat pop up or even an email pop up. I hate I spent so much time trying to make this work. We've been trying to resolve login issues for a week now with no resolve. And no one from Smile wants to take responsibility despite Shopify and our theme developer telling us the issue has to be with Smile. Pass on this app. And if you decide to do it, it's not necessary to pay extra for the account rep support when setting up. They don't really make things any easier to understand.

September 23, 2019

Thank you for the feedback! We will be in touch to chat more. 🙂

Bijoux Medusa

The customers services is horrible. I been asking help for a simple fix and they just don't want to help me at all. How dissapointing considering the price of the apps

August 20, 2019

Thank you for your feedback! We've sent an email your way :)

BirDelicious! Origins Wild Diet®

Too expensive. Requires educating customers over and over again. Not easy to understand how to use code. Most customers place it in the "Notes" box during checkout requiring website owner to manually apply the discount. Will most likely delete this app within the next week.

August 14, 2019

Thank you for the feedback! We've sent an email your way for more information. :)

Everyday Medical

over priced not doing the job we will try one of the competitors with better price options and same tools

May 13, 2019

Thank you for the feedback! We've sent an email your way :)

Previous 1 3 4 5