Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Build loyalty with points, referrals, & retention marketing

Anubis Labz

No complaints about functionality...its is a good app that works well. However, SMILE changes their pricing and packages so often that you always feel like you are being jerked around. Case in point: when they last adjusted their pricing they included VIP Tiers for what was then a reasonable monthly fee. Now, if you want to continue to offer your customer's VIP tiers, the price has been jumped to $599 a month! Talks about price gouging...

Without the more advanced features that are now only available in the upper tier, this app really doesn't have much over the others. If you are doing a million-plus a year, then maybe $7,200 a year just for your rewards program is an acceptable expense. Otherwise, it's a ridiculous amount and a shame that SMILE has resorted to greed pricing and pushed out their previous customers. So much for "Loyalty."

September 23, 2019

Thank you for reaching out, and for the feedback! We'll be in touch via email to chat more!

Watts Premier

I just started setting up smile and already have a few hesitations. The photos are required to be such a large size 1200 x 480 that they look very unprofessional in an email because the text in a 600 pixel frame. So you have to scroll in to get the full text cutting off the photo. The argument is they just changed it to the 1200 pixel size in order to give a better quality photo. You can get a great quality photo at 300 dpi. I won't be using the photo which is extremely disappointing!

Also, one of the reasons I choose to go with the Growth program was the ability to have control over the collections the customer can use the rewards on. But we have multiple collections. I want customers to be able to use their rewards on more than one collection, however, I can only choose one or all. I want to be able to restrict one. Why? This is not control, no one has just a couple of collections.

I'm going to try it out, but very skeptical at this point.

September 3, 2019

Thanks for reaching out! We're sending an email your way for further guidance. 🙂

Milkbar Breastpumps

There are some fantastic features in smile however there are some limitations such as the ability for self referral using the refer a friends rewards. For the price being charged there should be something in place to restrict people from claiming a reward generated by themselves. This artificially inflates ROI.

Harps & Thistles Yarn Emporium

I have Smile.io set up to pay out rewards in levels $5, $10 & $25 but it will only pay $5 at a time and only one per purchase. Also, lately it won't connect to my POS so I end up giving the customer a $5 discount to keep them happy. Support isn't available before I go into work and I'm a small business owner with little availability during the day. There's no email address where I can send my concerns.

Bonnie Dutch & Co

The app seems fairly easy to use but I noticed that rewarding someone for "sharing" on social media is pointless. It only requires them to click on the "share to facebook" or whatever and does not actually require the person to share. Its a way to rack up false points.

Pat & Kunnu

THE TEST EMAIL DOESNT WORK SO NOT SURE IF ANYTHING ELSE WILL. DELETING THE APP NOW MAKES NO SENSE IFI CANT SEE WHAT THE EMAIL LOOKS LIKE

Mr. MaskMan

Customers received an email with notification of rewards but they say they can not use their points earned... so??? it is useless, doesnt work for its purpose

The Pricklee Pear Boutique

I keep having issues with this app. I loved it to begin with. I wanted to be able to award my customers for being loyal and making multiple purchases and to replace my punch card system. It doesn't always give them their points, and when it notifies them that they have a reward, it never works right when they click to use them. Seems to have some bugs and I hope they get it fixed soon.

TerraNut Store

This would have been great if there was a way to create a separate landing page or direct link to the program. only offering a pop up form doesn't fly. I cannot have the widget on every screen.

Sacame El Jugo

La app no se puede personalizar a español, debe ser con el upgrade paRA liograrlo, por lo demas es facil de instalar

Previous 1 3