Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Design a loyalty program with points, referral & VIP rewards.

Feed The Flock

the app is ok. its just for some reason it only allows you to sign up sometimes. after u submit the info the "i am not a robot" recaptcha does not work so it wont let people sign up

May 21, 2019

Hey there, we're sorry to hear you're experiencing issues! We'll be in touch for further assistance. :)

thekrieit

It will wonderful to have a review section for a free package. if it had, I would have given smile i.o a 5 star

May 8, 2019

Thanks for the feedback! We'll be in touch via email to discuss some options :)

CENTROARTESANO

The app is great but unfortunately many of the app sections and email notifications are not customizable and my store is in spanish so I can't use it for my business. That was a big disappointment because I like all the features from the program. The day they allow you to customize a bit more I will turn my review into a 5 star one.

April 18, 2019

Hey there! We're sorry to hear you're experiencing issues! We will be in touch via email for further assistance. :)

Zen Organic Health

Loved the app and its features but I had to uninstall it because it slowed my site down significantly :( I have 5,000 images on my site so every KB counts! Definitely, use this app again with my other businesses! Thanks for the FREE plan though :)

April 8, 2019

Thanks so much for sharing this! Feedback really helps ensure that we can provide the best experience possible for all of our merchants. We'll be in touch to chat more about this :)

Nuts About Life

Mediocre so far, expensive and pushy to review them. 3/5, understand these take time to develop a user base but due to the pay-to-play monthly fee it will be an expensive bill before anything too substantial happens.

April 8, 2019

Hey there! Thank you for the feedback. We'll be in touch via email to chat more.

Hadwin House

I can't redeem the customers points at point of sale. I can see the dropdown in Shopify POS that says "redeem this customer's points" but all it does is show me the customer and how many points. It doesn't give me the option to redeem. I then have to go to the website (time consuming for the customer) and pull the code and type it in. Please fix this.

Bluendig

tienen un error en compartir en facebook ( no lo comparti y aun asi me dio los puntos) :C la idea es buena pero tiene fallas la app

The Dry Eye Shop

It's a very slick program, but definitely not right for my clientele. It was expensive (due to large customer database I had to be on the $600 plan) and I suspect it really is much more useful to people who are heavy on the email marketing (I'm not). I sell medical products and I think my customers saw it as too gimmicky. I have a high percentage of mobile sales and the widget was always in the way - a real problem on small screens. I reached out to my entire mailing list for feedback to see if they cared whether I kept it or not, and the only people that replied said to ditch it, that they had too many point programs to keep track of anyway. They found it too complicated to use. - I probably would have been more motivated to keep it if I could have had more options in terms of custom defined actions for point awards (beyond the fb/tw shares/likes).

Grizzlygadget

This is a honest review of the Smile.io app. I love the concept of points, referral, and VIP programs. Its a good way to grow your brand providing incentive marketing to your brand however, if you want start off using the free plan. It's going to be frustrating because the launcher or icon is going to block your live chat support if you have any and block social proof pop up as well. The icon only has two placement options and that is bottom left or right. No other adjustment. For those successful shopify owners and want to add this using the free plan. It may frustrate you with the icon blocking your live chat or other third party apps down below. The pricing plan is a jump up to get you to pay for features that should be by default. If you want the good plan. its going to cost 600 off the bat. I passed this statement to the Smile.io team and they are addressing other ways to improve on the icon placement as well other free features to help you grow your revenue as this is their priority number one. I gave this a 3 star because the icon was frustrating as its blocking apps and other things in the footer of both desktop and mobile. They need more options like middle left or right. It would have gotten a 5 star but that was the issue and forgot to add in at least a default template page to help you grow in the free plan.

Yippeun

The app is easy to install and to use. it's a shame that messages can't be customised under the free plan, especially since my customers don't speak english.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7