Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Build loyalty with points, referrals, & retention marketing

Kurafuchi

I’ve used this app for 3 months on the 50$/month plan. It looked like a great concept at first, but for such a high price it lacks several important features (or only makes them available on a 200$/month plan) :

There is no analytics or any kind of way to view how customers spend their points (or if they even do) on the 50$ plan.

A major feature that’s also missing is the integration with emailing apps to allow customers to redeem points by subscribing to the newsletter. That should be a top feature for any kind of rewards system.

The interface is too limited, with very few customization possibilities. I understand it has to be user-friendly, but this is oversimplified. The intrusive popup widget gets old really fast. If it was a fairly new app I’d understand, but they’ve been around for years and should have had improved by now.

The support is alright which is why I’m still giving it 3 stars, but overall I don’t feel like this is worth the cost.

January 8, 2020

Hi there! Thank you for your honest review :) We'll send you over an email to help out!

OneStoreBlast

limited can do little with it. I was expecting more but unfortunately is set up for a payment plan. I need to make money to start spending money on this first.

December 9, 2019

Thank you for the feedback! We'll be in touch with some resources to help! 🙂

Australia Vape

I tried the $50 STARTER PLAN for 2 months, unfortunately it didn't work for me.

PROS:
- Set-up is very easy & straightforward.

CONS:
- No template to create a "page" explaining the program. I had to use another page builder app to do that. All you get is a small icon with a very brief description.
- No email template to inform/invite "non-members" from my email list

What's important to me is the bottom line: does it BOOST sales or not? For me it did NOT. In the 2 months I had it, there were barely any sign-ups (not even my regular customers), and zero sales from the program.

I promoted the program by having a dedicated page explaining it, an announcement banner on my site, email, & announcements from the Judge.me review emails.

It felt as if the rewards program was another "product" that had to be heavily promoted, when I what I was looking for was the exact opposite: a program that would promote my other products.

November 11, 2019

Thank you so much for your detailed review 🙌 We'll shoot you over an email to chat more about your feedback!

Photo Boards®

So close to being a great app, but there seems to be a major error on how the app calculates points on sales.

If like us you choose to base rewards points on the product price before tax and shipping is added, beware that the app takes the total order amount then deducts the VAT inclusive delivery fee and also deducts the total VAT for the whole order, resulting in VAT on delivery being deducted twice and fewer points awarded than the customer is expecting. Instead, it should base the rewardable total on the product total before VAT.

October 8, 2019

Thank you for the feedback! We'll be sending an email your way shortly to help!

Modest Trends

I've just started using the app so not sure how it's working but I think it's a great idea to get customers referring for a reward

October 4, 2019

Thanks so much for your review! We'll send you an email to chat more :)

jgroasting.com

I would like to set up a page explaining the smile program but there is nothing. It doesn't;t have a place for this and no response

August 21, 2019

Thank you for your feedback! We've sent you an email :)

apotekos

Seems like a great app to use. Two things that stop me from using it is lack of translation support, and lack of font customization.

July 2, 2019

Thank you for the feedback! We've sent an email your way for more information. :)

Feed The Flock

the app is ok. its just for some reason it only allows you to sign up sometimes. after u submit the info the "i am not a robot" recaptcha does not work so it wont let people sign up

May 21, 2019

Hey there, we're sorry to hear you're experiencing issues! We'll be in touch for further assistance. :)

thekrieit

It will wonderful to have a review section for a free package. if it had, I would have given smile i.o a 5 star

May 8, 2019

Thanks for the feedback! We'll be in touch via email to discuss some options :)

CENTROARTESANO

The app is great but unfortunately many of the app sections and email notifications are not customizable and my store is in spanish so I can't use it for my business. That was a big disappointment because I like all the features from the program. The day they allow you to customize a bit more I will turn my review into a 5 star one.

April 18, 2019

Hey there! We're sorry to hear you're experiencing issues! We will be in touch via email for further assistance. :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8