Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Points & referrals. Attract & retain your most loyal customers

À LA MODE

Nice app! Unfortunately you can choose only 1 language. Doesn't work for stores with more than one language.

January 29, 2021

Bonjour! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. We really appreciate the feedback about the need to support multiple languages on a single store. While we do support translations to a single language (English, French, German, Spanish, & Portuguese), multi-language support is something we'll definitely consider for future updates to Smile 😊

CHEIRALFAZEMA

Good app, terrible Portuguese translation which doesn't let you fix it by yourself either. It is unprofessional to have something on a website with so many grammatical errors.

January 17, 2021

Thank you so much for leaving us a review! We recently launched Portuguese as one of our language options and appreciate this feedback. We want to continue improving our app and if it's not too much trouble, would you be able to let us know where we can improve in the Portuguese translation?

Our email is help@smile.io and we want to share this feedback with our product team. Thank you so much!

Deneweth's Garden Center

I tried out the free version to see if this app would be a good fit for my company. The app is absolutely perfect, aside from 2 major flaws - 1. You can not redeem more than one of the dollar amount rewards at a time on the POS.
2. There is no way to redeem points if other discounts are activated in the checkout on the POS. I am not going to penalize the staff, not letting them utilize their points they earned, just because they get an employee discount.

December 13, 2020

Hello! Thank you for your review! I've sent over an email explaining how Smile rewards work with Shopify POS :) Look forward to chatting with you!

Alaralia

I have only had the app for a little while now but so far so good! I would recommend this to other people. The only downside I see so far is to create a tiered system you need to be a pro member which is $5-600 a month which I think is a bit much. I feel you should have a smaller tier system for a the lower price plans and then allow option when you go onto pro they give you a bit more.

December 6, 2020

We are so happy to hear that you would recommend this to other people! Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about our VIP feature and our Pro plan. Our VIP feature is definitely a popular one and we found that merchants who have an established customer base benefit the most from this. That said, we will take this feedback to help us improve our pricing to help more small businesses grow!

Supply Hawk

This needs a lot of work. I love what you guys have done to make set up simple from an admin's perspective, but the customer experience is horrible. I want to be able to tell customers about the referral program directly and redirect them to a page to sign up. Right now everything is crammed in that widget, and it's very confusing as to how to get more details about any of the programs. After signing up, there are no directions on what to do as a follow up action. This is also not embedded into shopify at all, the customer has no idea before or after the checkout that they are accruing points or what they are worth. This needs a lot of work! Overall, this had a very low conversion rate, so we're moving to something else.

November 25, 2020

Hello there! Thank you so much for your candid review and feedback! This is so helpful for our product team to make improvements to the product. Thank you very much for this!

Mmē.

It was quite easy to implement this app and to import the existing customers. However, the followup to additional questions regarding how customers were coded as guests, as well as additional questions were not answered. One question was answered partially after more prompting and the remaining questions remain unanswered. I left messages both via email and via the messaging app. Their telephone number on site does not work.

September 29, 2020

Hey there! Thank you so much for your review and feedback! We've sent over an email to help out here! :)

P. Cottontail & Co.

The free tier has been great to get us going, but the prices jump steeply if you wish to upgrade features. The features we need are in the $199 a month tier, which is quite steep for what we are. Our customers are saying they never knew we had a loyalty program, we wish it was a little more obvious than a star at the bottom of our homepage. Hunting around for a similar program with more small business friendly pricing. (Not every business is a startup with crazy amounts of capital trying to scale up in ridiculous amounts of time )

September 29, 2020

Thank you so much for your review and feedback here! This is so valuable to us. Our team has been in touch regarding this💖

narcisses

Hello dear, I installed it to try it on, and unfortunately I cant have it in french :( Do you have a solution for that ?

September 23, 2020

Hey there! Thanks for your review! We do have a French version coming very soon! I'll send you over an email with more information :)

Beautiful Brows and Lashes Professional

Great app BUT super super super hard to get ahold of :( :( :(
Please contact me as I've been trying since last week, even contacted a personal rep.

September 23, 2020

Hey there! I'm really sorry to hear that you've been having difficulties reaching us :( We've sent another email to help out!

Grace

Easy interface and customer management. Having hiccups lately. Rewards points are being used and re-credited back to customer giving them endless point. Not happy right now and support takes a day + to get back to you.

Anyone else having issues where the rewards are used for a purchase and instead of being deducted from the customer's reward account, they go right back on it. I'm waiting for support but wanted to know if we're alone here. Our customers are shopping and getting free rewards dollars. icky

August 17, 2020

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We're so sorry for the technical challenge re: POS points. This has been resolved by Shopify - and our support team will reach out with a CSV to adjust for this!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10