Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Points & referrals. Attract & retain your most loyal customers

Red Leaf Candy

I do really enjoy this app as I have used it at other stores I shop at and now its on mine. I enjoy the amount you can do with the free version but as a new small business owner, the starter option is a little bit high. 4 Stars though for giving the free version a good chunk of features.

July 30, 2021

Thank you so much for your review and your feedback! This is truly valuable to us 🙏

The Truth Beauty Company

We've just implemented Smile and have had a few online redemptions! Their support team helped me set up in-store redemption through our POS. Giving it 4 stars for user friendliness and concept, haven't used it long enough to see if it gets a fifth!

July 16, 2021

Thanks for sharing your kind and honest feedback :) We'd love it if you could come back and update the review once you've had some more time with the app! 💫

Finn

Great app with great support. Only feature lacking is more languages and integration with the new Shopify languages API.

July 14, 2021

Thank you so much for your review and feedback 💖

gitti

I am still just getting to know the App but so far it is very intuitive and easy to use with plenty of integrations, which I really like! The people are also very helpful when I had questions and they gave very detailed responses! :)

June 22, 2021

Thank you so much for this lovely review 💖
We're so glad to hear that the app's been intuitive and easy to use! Don't hesitate to reach out to support if we can help with anything :)

Lolita Dessert Club

Customer service is friendly and quick to respond! Please consider Clover integration so we can use the same loyalty rewards to customers in the store with POS!! Would be great :)

June 1, 2021

Thanks so much for your review 💖
We'll definitely pass along your suggestion of the app integration to our product team!

Coyote Boutique

I was extremely happy with the quick and helpful response to my enquiry and would recommend this app and their service

May 5, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review 🤩 Glad we could be of such help!

Wines by Flow

This app helped me develop a reward program for my customers. One negative is that I could not customize the box.
What we did not enjoy was the fact that we could not resize the pop up box on the website.

April 9, 2021

Thanks so much for the review and the feedback! We can definitely share this with our team! If you have any other questions please reach out at help@smile.io and we can chat! 🙂

Savvy Row

I downloaded the app because the pricing structure looked clearer and fairer than most of the other loyalty apps that I looked at, so kudos for that. Unfortunately, the free version looked really nasty in terms of the pop up design and colours. I had intended to go for the £49 a month version, but the look of the free version put me off risking it. If there had been a 7 day free trial of the paid version, then I would have persevered. Hope this feedback is helpful. EDIT - I persevered with the free version and found it easy to use. The free version is obviously a bargain. I will consider the paid version after a few months of using the free version. 1 star knocked off only because the paid version lacks a free trial.

April 7, 2021

Thanks so much for taking the time to write this honest review (and also for the edits after persevering with our Free Plan!) 😊 We really appreciate the feedback about a trial for our upgraded features / paid plans, and I've passed this along to our Product team to consider for the future.

Thanks again for the review and for giving Smile another try!

3sistersL.M.N Health@Beauty Shop

it ways easy to set up thanks now i have somthing to offer my customers that they will lovethanks once again and smile.

March 24, 2021

Thank you for your kind review! We're glad you were successful in setting up the program and now have something extra for our customers.

LK Boutique

It was tough at first, but I was able to get some help to understand the program. Maggie helped me with all my questions.

March 16, 2021

Thanks for the honest review, and we're so happy Maggie was able to get you sorted with all your questions!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 39 40