Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty | Reviews

by Smile.io

Points & referrals. Attract & retain your most loyal customers

The Summer Kitchen

We've just started using Smile and all of our customers like it so far! It is easy to start up and everyone is so helpful when you message (and quick to reply). So far so good!

November 23, 2021

That's fantastic! So glad to hear your customers are liking Smile so far and it's been easy to set-up 😊Thanks for the review!

Goodsmith

Good app and good/fast support. It´s expansive in Gold, but for 49€ it´s good what you get. Try it out

November 18, 2021

Thank you so much for leaving us this review! So glad to hear that you're liking our app! 💖

L.M.C- Vêtements BIO

Très bonne application, très bon service client, répond très bien aux questions même avec la barrière de la langue ^^ ! Je le recommande Une étoile perdu car le suivi des réseaux sociaux n'est pas encore au point.

November 18, 2021

Merci beaucoup pour votre commentaire ! 🙌

Next Miracle Nutrient

I used this app for my client and it real helps me a lot . great technical support. Good job!!!!!!!!!!!!!

November 9, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review 💖 We're so glad we were able to help!

Pet Department SG

The customer service was prompt and service staff was very helpful in my enquiries. Easy to use app.

October 20, 2021

Please don't hesitate to reach out to support if there's anything else that we can help with to make your experience great!

MealRace

I use this app to connect and help create customer loyalty, how helpful and useful this sort of app.

October 11, 2021

Thank you so much for your review and feedback 💖

Wynk Nu

So far, Smile has been incredible for our company. It's very user- and brand-friendly. I only wish I could snag our customer's birthdays from Smile to integrate into Klaviyo for our email flows!

September 9, 2021

Good morning! Thanks for sharing your kind and honest feedback 😊 - brand customisation is one of my favourite features too!

If you have a developer, you should be able to retrieve the birthday from our API, and then populate it into Klaviyo using their API. If you haven't already, feel free to reach out and we can discuss options 😊

Sea to Table

A great app in most ways, but with one big flaw. If you're using Recharge for subscriptions, there is no way to make it so that coupons created by Smile work for both one-off and subscription orders. They can only work for one-off orders (unless you're using an older version of ReCharge installed prior to Nov. 1st, 2020). Unfortunately Smile tells me they have no immediate plans to fix this flaw.

September 3, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review, and for sharing this feedback with us! We definitely value our integration with ReCharge, and are working towards integrating with their newer version! We'll be sure to let you know when this becomes available. Thank you so much for your patience!

Red Leaf Candy

I do really enjoy this app as I have used it at other stores I shop at and now its on mine. I enjoy the amount you can do with the free version but as a new small business owner, the starter option is a little bit high. 4 Stars though for giving the free version a good chunk of features.

July 30, 2021

Thank you so much for your review and your feedback! This is truly valuable to us 🙏

The Truth Beauty Company

We've just implemented Smile and have had a few online redemptions! Their support team helped me set up in-store redemption through our POS. Giving it 4 stars for user friendliness and concept, haven't used it long enough to see if it gets a fifth!

July 16, 2021

Thanks for sharing your kind and honest feedback :) We'd love it if you could come back and update the review once you've had some more time with the app! 💫

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 40 41