Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Points & referrals. Attract & retain your most loyal customers

Craze Fashion

I wish the app would have an easier way for customers to redeem with the POS system. Rather than customers having to bring up their phone with a code, the POS should have a button to push to redeem rewards. It would be good to know let customers know how many reward points they have via POS.

December 2, 2020

Thanks so much for reaching out, and for this candid feedback! Our team has sent an email your way to assist further in getting the POS system working as it should for your store. 🙂

Breathe in Detroit

We've been using this app for several months, and generally, it's a good way to manage your loyalty program. It's easy to set-up and the interface is nicely designed. The biggest issue we have is the pricing tiers. There's a big jump from the first paid tier to the second, and our only reason for needing it is that they limit integrations to only 1 for the first tier. They should really rethink this limit, put an additional tier, or create a nominal upcharge if you need more. As it is, the first tier makes it hard to really get everything out of the app, and the second tier is just too expensive of a jump to make it worth it. Also, the advanced analytics is only available on the second paid tier. They should really rethink this as I may be willing to move up in price if I could fully see how the program is performing.

December 1, 2020

Thank you so much for the detailed review ⭐️We're glad to hear you found Smile simple and easy to launch! We also really appreciate your candid feedback on pricing and tiered features. We'd love to discuss this further with you, so we've just followed-up via email 😊

T-BOO, LLC

its a cool app. i installed and use for a lil while, tried another app that does similar things, however

November 30, 2020

Thanks for the review and for giving Smile a try! If you have any specific feedback you'd like to share about how we can improve, we'd love to hear it. Just shoot over a quick email to help@smile.io 💫

The RE Place

The app has worked fairly well so far (4 weeks in) but I will say the support has been 5 star. Things that weren't so smooth they worked through with us and just right. Just waiting for a few more features to become avail for this to be made perfect. Christian is a super star.

November 20, 2020

We're so glad to hear that Christian was so helpful! Please don't hesitate to reach out if we can help with anything else 💖

Kick Game

We have just signed up for the Growth plan and have used the Smile Live Chat feature a few times with help when onboarding and asking questions. Brady has been extremely helpful in answering our queries. The main reason this wasn't a 5* is because the app is missing out on some simple features that would benefit us such as a fraud analysis on whether customers are liking and unliking/following and unfollowing to gain additional points. Besides that, it's been very straightforward and we're excited to see what Smile brings us as a business!

November 20, 2020

Thank you so much for your review and your candid feedback! This is super helpful 💖 Glad to hear that Brady was able to help!

Cooshie

I haven't used the app as yet but looking forward to see what it can offer. I'm sure this will help my business in so many ways. Can wait to see it in actioned. Thanks to the developer of this app. Cheers

November 12, 2020

Thank you for using Smile! We really appreciate the review! 😀

Boots By Bohemond

I use this app to reward my repeat customers. Face to face interactions being restricted at this time. It was a way to reach out and say thanks.

November 12, 2020

It's great that you are staying in touch with your customers by rewarding them! Thank you for the kind words. Take care and stay safe! 💓

Maymay Grace

Love it! Easy templates, easy to access and very user friendly. I have found this app very helpful for my online store and I am excited to use it within my comapny.

October 21, 2020

Thanks so much for taking the time to review, and for using Smile! 😄

K-OBA Eyewear

Set up was easy. The app is very user friendly. Now, all we need is to get some customers to join our loyalty program. Fingers crossed.

October 19, 2020

Thank you so much for your lovely review 💖. We can't wait to watch as you grow!

Black Alice Lingerie

Seems to be a decent loyalty app. But it doesn't work with multiple subdomains. Uninstalling the app, unfortunately.

October 5, 2020

Thank you so much for leaving us a review anyway! We love hearing feedback like this. We'll definitely take this to our product team. Thanks again!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 37 38