Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Boost sales & retention with points, referrals, and pop ups

Lejonjon

Really like the app, it would be great to see an option to reward customers for each review that they complete on a product that they have purchased. Is this possible for the future?

April 3, 2020

Hey there! Thanks so much for your review! ✨ We've sent over an email to help out!

Zinful Pleasures

We are still new to the app and checking out the features at the free level for our customer. The user interface is simple and easy to use. I look forward to learning more about how this level of service can help us get started with providing our customers with a rewarding shopping experience.

March 20, 2020

Thanks so much for your review! We've sent over an email. Please let us know if we can help with anything! 🙌

Next FPV

Great app. would give 5 stars however, please please please can you reinstate reward customers when the financial status is shipped for shopify customers, instead of paid. It is causing lots of admin headaches in our company and upsetting customers. The issue is a customer makes a purchase then gets a reward email immediately then wants to bundle / redeem the reward with the order they just placed, we use a 3PL and don't get always get a chance to change the order and really its not generating return business, instead just costing us money and upsetting customers when we cant combine the order.

February 14, 2020

Thank you for your review and feedback! We understand that this is an important feature for you - and we'll be sure to pass this along to our product team! 💪

The Blue Mahoe

I used this app to help promote sales on my store. the response has been great . I highly recumbent this app for any serious store owner

November 26, 2019

Thanks so much for your review! We really appreciate it! ✨

CREED AND COLOUR

Still getting used to this app and learning the features. Great automation system which many customers have already stated the benefits they see.

November 7, 2019

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review 💖 Please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team if they can help with any of the features!

Vigour Cosmetics Inc.

Love the app and what it stands for. We want to reward our customers and this is a great way to do it. Using the free version, there are two things that are keeping this from being a 5 star app in our use with it.

We would love to reward our customers for leaving a review and that is unavailable to us at the moment. Second, during testing of the "Follow on [enter social media site here]", even if the user does not follow the page, the points are still awarded upon clicking on the button. Is there a way to audit and check against this? We want to make sure that we are rewarding for the outcomes we want to see for growth.

Otherwise, great work! Look forward to hearing back soon.

September 17, 2019

Thank you so much for your review! We've sent you over an email with instructions on setting up rewards for customer reviews, and some more info on the social media points! :)

9 for 9

It's a really good app and works very well. Installation was very simple and setting it up was easy. The only reason I have not rated 5 stars is that it would be nice to be able to add on say other features you need when on a lower tier. For example, we would really like VIP rewards but we are on the Starter package. For us $599 a month is simply out of reach at the moment but we would be willing to pay for the feature.

August 29, 2019

Hey there, thanks so much for your review and feedback! We love hearing your suggestions! :)

Pure Meta

I loved the app as it makes applying the discounts and promoting the rewards program much easier, however I've only left out the last star due to the app not having the option to earn x amount of sales per referral link equals free item, but rather they have it as both parties get $5 off. Please update the app with a counting system to reward users with a free item and you'll get 5 stars instead of 4 in my books!

August 20, 2019

Thank you so much for your review, and for the suggestion! We really value your feedback, and will send this over to our product team :)

Demize Collectibles LTD

I'm new to the app but, after having problems with previous reward apps, I was happy to come across something that is easy to use! I love that you can manually add points to customer accounts. So far so good!

June 17, 2019

Thanks for the great review, and for the feedback! :)

Whale Valley

Really nice and user friendly app, also recommends a program based on my store. Maggie from the live chat customer support was very helpful, still need to check how this will work with my customers. It would have been perfect if the text in the launcher can be edited in the free plan though.

April 8, 2019

Thank you for your feedback! We're always trying to improve our product to make it the best it can be for merchants like you. :) We're glad you had a positive experience chatting with our support team too!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 35 36