Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Design a loyalty program with points, referral & VIP rewards.

Pure Meta

I loved the app as it makes applying the discounts and promoting the rewards program much easier, however I've only left out the last star due to the app not having the option to earn x amount of sales per referral link equals free item, but rather they have it as both parties get $5 off. Please update the app with a counting system to reward users with a free item and you'll get 5 stars instead of 4 in my books!

Demize Collectibles LTD

I'm new to the app but, after having problems with previous reward apps, I was happy to come across something that is easy to use! I love that you can manually add points to customer accounts. So far so good!

June 17, 2019

Thanks for the great review, and for the feedback! :)

Whale Valley

Really nice and user friendly app, also recommends a program based on my store. Maggie from the live chat customer support was very helpful, still need to check how this will work with my customers. It would have been perfect if the text in the launcher can be edited in the free plan though.

April 8, 2019

Thank you for your feedback! We're always trying to improve our product to make it the best it can be for merchants like you. :) We're glad you had a positive experience chatting with our support team too!

Royal Adviser

It's an excellent app, it's a very nice concept. The only problem is the price, it´s waaaay overpriced.

April 8, 2019

Hey there! Thanks for the feedback. We'll be in touch via email to chat more :)

Baritastic Store

Updating my review - this app is very expensive, but they have solid features and helpful support. I picked their brain very annoyingly and they were good. The UI/UX of the interface for both the customer and store owner is solid.
I can't say whether this increases repeat business/drives new business. But they've done a good job creating what they set out to create. I haven't used this long enough to attest to its effectiveness. Although from a price perspective if I have a few thousand customers my pricing is going to be around $400 - $500 per month if not more. That's a lot. Will i be able to get more than $6k per year in new revenue from this app? Would love to see a lower price point.

April 8, 2019

Thanks so much for sharing this! Feedback really helps ensure that we can provide the best experience possible for all of our merchants. We'll take this into consideration for sure! :)

Jawolry

The app is totally great but regarding the pricing for the Growth Plan, I would prefer 24$ for up to 1000 users and 12$ for every additional 500 users. Like this I would definitely rethink for a Growth Plan to attract customers. :)

April 1, 2019

Thanks so much for sharing this! Feedback really helps ensure that we can provide the best experience possible for all of our merchants! We'll be reaching out to you via email to chat more :)

TOTY SHOP

The app is great and can help to keep your coustomers loyal to your shop, only bad is that the Premium Plan is to expensive. For starters bad

March 29, 2019

AUTOID

I really like the app, the design and the functionality so far. My only bug bear is the lack of a support for a physical gift / membership card. We desperately want to be able to give our VIP customers membership cards to make them feel special!

March 27, 2019

Thanks so much for sharing this! Feedback really helps ensure that we can provide the best experience possible for all of our merchants. We'll reach out via email to get a better understanding of what you're looking to do. :)

Cathy Pope Jewellery NZ

I think the jump from FREE to US$50 per month is too steep. I have 300 people on my program and the FREE version is very limited and causes confusion so I have to upgrade but its a huge price increase. If there was a US $30 pm option for up to 600 members it would be much easier to build slowly.

March 26, 2019

Crumble Candle Co.

Great app, easy to integrate, beyond over priced. They hold a bit of a monopoly on the market and they sure milk it.

March 26, 2019

Thank you for reaching out and for the valuable feedback!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 34 35