Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Points & referrals. Attract & retain your most loyal customers

xtraandco

SUPER user friendly and easy to understand stats!! I so recommend this especially if you are a new store, they have a free trial to test it out!

OutdoorMaster

Use this app to gain more loyal customers and offer perks for our return customers. Set up is easy and customer service very nice.

July 30, 2021

Thank you so much for sharing! We're so happy to hear about your experience ✨

Always Make A Statement LLC

Super easy to set-up, great features, and branding options; all free! This is a must add to your store!

July 30, 2021

Thank you so much for your lovely review 💖 This made us Smile :)

USA-Wholesale.com

Christian understood my issue without me having to repeat myself and provided a solution with additional resources. Quick, easy, effective, and given information that will surely generate fruitful ROI's! Thank you Christian.

July 29, 2021

Thanks C! Enjoyed chatting, hope you're able to put those cool tricks to good use! 🍇 🍉 🍏
- Christian

Ledetek

Glad I joined! The customer service is amazing! You can chat and they would respond to you quickly especially if you talk to Christian! He answered my questions thoroughly and was giving me some suggestions and tips to improve my business. Thanks again!

July 28, 2021

Ahh, thanks M! 🙌 . I enjoyed chatting with you, look forward to seeing your store grow with us! 🚀
- Christian

Canvas Lab

Excellent app. You can use redeemable coupons to reward your most loyal customers and your most engaged advocates, you have a point balance system, whose exchange rate with actual currency could be modified at your will. It has been a good way to be close to our customers and to improve our proportional conversion rate.

July 28, 2021

Thank you for the lovely review! 💖 Feedback like this truly inspires us to provide more value with the app and quality services to our merchants.

Moon Of Retribvtion

So user-friendly and easy to navigate. It does everything I need it to at the free level and once I can, I intend to upgrade to say: Thanks!

July 26, 2021

Thank you so much! This review makes us so happy 😄

DaDa Bedding Collection

Why I preferred them to other apps is because this app is a lot less complicated to me and my customers.

July 26, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words! 💖
We're so happy to hear that you find our app simple for you and your customers! :)

Colour by Nature

Colour By Nature - I have been using this app for many months now, and found it to be doing what they promote! Great App!

July 26, 2021

Thank you so much for your lovely review! ✨

Reflex Flops

I needed help customizing the emails that are sent to my customers & between the 2 reps that I worked with they turned out GREAT!

July 26, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review 💖 So glad to hear about your nice experience with our live chat team!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 338 339