Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Points & referrals. Attract & retain your most loyal customers

The Organic Republic

Best user experience and even better customer support. totally recommend it, even with the free plan :)

Rheal Natural

I use this app to help drive more traffic to my online store as well engage and reward my loyal customers. Love love love it!

Curve Appeal Plus Size Boutique

This is such a great idea. It was so easy to set up!! I can't wait for my customers to start earing points.

January 14, 2021

Thank you so much for the review 🌟So happy to hear how easy it was to set up for your business!

ellé derm

So easy to use and great customer service. Has all the great features for most paid apps on their free plan so really good for starting out.

January 14, 2021

Thank you so much for the five stars! We really appreciate it! 😍

Arcminute

Smile is a great app for points and referrals and they online chat system is great! in particular Brady, Jess and Jobie have been incredibly helpful in helping us get everything set up!

January 14, 2021

Thank you so much for the review and for leaving us 5 stars! We're so happy you found our Support team helpful! 😄

mrsbyrdboutique

so far, seems like a great app! I literally just downloaded it so I hope that it works for my business.

January 14, 2021

Thank you so much for the review - we look forward to working with you!

Inkguru

excellent, so easy to use, its got so many features for free & the support is brilliant. tried a couple of others but this is the best one.

January 12, 2021

Thank you for the glowing review 🌟So happy to hear you're finding a lot of value in the free version and getting the support you need!

Hera Fashion Ro

This app is amazing and most features are free. None of the other apps that I've tried come even close to this.

January 10, 2021

Thank you for the 5-star review ⭐️So happy to hear our free version is providing the essential features your business needs!

Happy Vibes Clothing

This app has been very easy to use so far! I'm 100% positive this app will help me grow my business!

January 10, 2021

Thanks so much for the review! Here's to loyalty-powered growth in this new year ⚡️

Pawtique Pet Boutique

I have not used the app yet, but setting up was super easy and I was guided each step of the way. I am excited to see how my business grows!

January 9, 2021