Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Build loyalty with points, referrals, & retention marketing

Alasia Marie

so far setup was super easy I haven't used it yet with customers but hopeful it runs smoothly. I'm excited to give my customers something to look forward to.

Fortnite-Codes - Special Skins

Exactly what I was looking for! Best app ever to reward your loyal customers! Furthermore it's totally free for what I need. 10+ vote!

January 16, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! 🥇 Please don't hesitate to reach out if we can help with anything! 😊

zkano socks

Good app / Good people. Smile customer service is excellent and they deeply care about resolving issues and making this app as user friendly as possible. I recommend them.

January 16, 2020

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with support and for the wonderful review ✨

PIER AURA

Incredibly easy to launch this feature onto your site. Download, choose color theme & name of program, choose program(s), launch, DONE.

January 15, 2020

Hey there! Thanks so much for your review 💖 Glad to hear that you were able to get everything setup easily!

Cactus en ligne

App help for returning visitor and loyal customers. I highly recommend. It's also really easy to use!

January 8, 2020

Thanks so much for your 5-star review! We're so glad to hear that it's helping your business! 🎉

Birdie's Custom Creations, LLC

This is exactly what I was looking for. I wanted a program that would allow my customers the ability to earn reward points for their purchases and referrals. Also, their customer service is amazing. I had an issue with the program not showing up in my store, and within seconds of contacting customer support via their chat, Tess A had me up in running! Amazing!

January 8, 2020

So glad to hear that our app is meeting your needs, and thank you for the wonderful review! 💖

December Dream Natural Products

I used this app to reach more customers and make a greater connection. Thank you! I appreciate the accuracy in the follow up and the recording of activity.

January 7, 2020

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! Don't hesitate to reach out if we can help with anything else! ✨

The Vinyl Menagerie

I already loved this app but I just had my first customer experience with Sam R via chat and it was AWESOME. Friendly, informative and enthusiastic. I could not ask for better. I'm thrilled!!

January 7, 2020

Thanks so much for your review! We're so glad to hear that Sam was able to help 💖

MC AUTO

Its a really Great App! If only they could integrate it so that a customers points/rewards will show directly on their account when logging in on the site.

January 7, 2020

Thanks for your review! We will send you an email to assist with this! 😊

Wired Kitten

This app is an extremely easy way to show your customers how much they matter. I couldn't be happier with the experience that Smile.io provides.

January 7, 2020

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! 💖 So glad to hear that you are finding the app easy to navigate!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 288 289