Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Build loyalty with points, referrals, & retention marketing

UsGirls - Us FemEnine

I used this app to help me bring in more customers and I know it will do just that! I love rewards and the setup is fast here and customer service is amazing.

Bespoken Curiosities

people are loving my rewards program. it's simple to set up and easy for customers to use and understand

Mac & Mabel

This app is super easy to use, great basic plan and will definitely upgrade if it continue to drives value to get advance features.

SharGAME

Lo recomiendo :) aunque faltan unas funciones pero siguele dando :) mejorando la app y llegaras lejos.

December 4, 2019

Thank you for the five-star rating and feedback! We're always working on adding new features and updating existing ones. 😊

CRAFTLY PETS

Its a really good app and it has helped me a lot in adding the loyalty and referal programs in my website

December 4, 2019

Thank you so much for the positive review and feedback! We really appreciate you taking the time to do so! 😄

Wing Heong BBQ Meat

Would appreciate if the branding(website cache picture) can appear when a referral shares their referral post on social media for a starter package user.

November 28, 2019

Thank you for the thoughtful feedback, and the five-star rating! 😄

Nu essentials

very nice app and simple to use. It simply does the job perfectly and easily. very clean and proffesional

November 28, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5-star review - we really appreciate it! 🙂

ANA Traders

Best and reasonable price. Unlike other apps that u need to pay more when your orders are more Smile keep on the same plan. This is the best and nothing to worry about the plan when your business grows. I had a long chat with the agent and i got a clear picture of how the app works. Highly recommended. oh yeah thanks to Graeme K. Good suggestion and made me think out of the box. No wonder this app got the most reviews. Cheers

November 26, 2019

Thanks so much for your review! We're so glad our support team was able to help with suggestions! 💡

VADE

I Used The App For My Shop and its incredibly amazing , i really convince you to download the app and try it for your business

November 26, 2019

Thank you so much for your review - we really appreciate you sharing! 😊

The Car Care Shop

A very competent rewards program. 100% makes me more confident to grow my brand - Recommend 100% ....

November 18, 2019