Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty | Reviews

by Smile.io

Points & referrals. Attract & retain your most loyal customers

Glass eMotions

I have just migrated to Shopify from WooCommerce. Setting up all the little things to make my site work well and offer the best experience for my customers has been a journey.
Part of that was finding Smile.IO. It has given me a way to give back to my customers for their loyalty. I am a small business and truly appreciate the Free Plan. Not a lot of app developers understand that.
It has integrated well into my platform. Recently I wanted to add a way to have customers leave Product reviews and be rewarded for their review. I found Stamp.IO. I really cannot afford the paid plan, but Larry from Smile understood this and gave me access to add to my loyalty program.
With all the apps out there, it can be confusing and daunting to pick the right one. I chose wisely - in that the support and functionality is just the best from this suite of applications.
Kudos to you and your team, and my heartfelt thank you.

Eastwood Guitars

Smile has made it dead-simple to get rolling with a fully-automated loyalty program. Service through the in-app chat function has been stellar as well! (thanks Maria and Christian)

Pacinos Signature Line

easy to use, straight forward and customer service is quick. would recommend, great app for loyalty program.

Heart N' Soul Boutique

I had a great experience with the questions I had today. The chat with your representative was very helpful. He helped me to set up the points system!

Luca Elle Boutique

This has been the easiest and best app integration that I have ever added to my shop. The youtube directions were so clear to follow and Maria was SO helpful and kind answering all of my questions. I am so excited to let my customers know about my new rewards program! Definitely recommend

The Clean One Collective

Great rewards and loyalty app, the amount of integrations is great and they have a 5 star support team

December 4, 2021

Thank you for those kind words. we think you are a 5-star customer 🌟!!

Hailey Gone Coastal Candle Company

i use this app to build reward points for my customers.. the app is great. i love the customer service they were very helpful. Andrijana was very helpful and patient.

December 4, 2021

We loved talking to you and helping you with your program💖. We're delighted you're finding it helpful and look forward to seeing your members flood in 😃

Moon In Aquarius

I just newly installed this app and came across a minor issue but my goodness, the customer service is phenomenal. Truly the best!

December 4, 2021

We are so glad we could help you sort out the problem for you 😁 and thank you for the kind words it makes our day 😍

laughing1969

We've only just started using this app but before jumping on board, we had tons of questions for the Smile team regarding what the app can do for our business and we can say for certain that the team went the extra mile to get us the answers we were looking for. Top support!

December 3, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind review we really appreciate it💖. I'm so glad we could answer your questions and if you have any more we are always here to help. 🥰

Volant Norge

There are some rare occasions where you get to interact with true greatness. Smile is one of those companies where I got that feeling. They've kept it simple and understandable, but as you dive in you understand that they also are insanely powerful. What adds to the experience is the feeling that they really got your back through the support content and a knowledgeable and empowered customer support team. We're growing our customer loyalty like crazy with Smile. Only thing on our wishlist is better multilingual support.

December 3, 2021

Thank you for your incredibly kind words. you are making us blush 😌 Our goal is to make an app that is simple but empowering for merchants and rewarding for customers. We are delighted you think we are on the right track. Multilingual support is on our wish list too and is something we are hoping we can add soon.

-Smile Support