Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Points & referrals. Attract & retain your most loyal customers

One Seed

Excellent customer service. They were really quick in responding to my questions and helped me get set up. App is really easy to set up and integrates nicely into our store.

April 21, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review 🤩

testing-decathlon-australia

Contacted their customer service and Larry went far and beyond my expectations. He answered my questions personalised to my business and needs, and didn't try to sell me anything but rather provide me what I actually only need. While I HAVE NOT tried the app yet, I can already tell the company is willing to help our business grow.

April 21, 2021

Thanks so much for the 5-star review 🌟We'll give Larry some kudos for his excellent support!

Smile Box

We've been using it for only a few days, but so far uptake by customers has been great. Support for any questions etc is A+.

April 16, 2021

Thanks for the 5-star review 🤩We're stoked to get an A+ for our support, and we hope the uptake by customers continues to be stellar 💫

1822 Denim

Christian is very helpful and just gave me the details on some Smile I.O features that I had no idea existed. I'm looking forward to trying them out to see how they perform for my business.

April 16, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to write this review ⭐We're so glad to hear how helpful Christian was and that you're up to speed on some of our additional Shopify Plus features using Shopify Flow!

Five One Nine Clothing Co.

great app, helpful. Wish it was a bit cheaper though being a small business. Highly recommend for others

April 16, 2021

Thanks so much for the honest review! We appreciate the feedback on pricing and definitely want to make Smile as affordable as possible for small businesses. I've added your name to our list, so if we come up with new plan options in the future, you'll be among the first to know 😊

Bonny Flair

Added the app and there is a nice little widget on my homepage. II liked that was easy to set-up and I am looking forward to customers using this new feature.

April 15, 2021

Thanks so much for the 5-star review 🌟So glad to hear that Smile was easy to set-up, and we're also looking forward to engaging your customers!

Daria's Blings N Things

I'm super eager to see how this works for my business! It was easy to set up! I'm hoping this will bring more shoppers to my site!

April 14, 2021

We're so happy to hear that the setup process was easy!

Carrot.pk

We have recently added this app to our store based on recommendations and looking forward to getting more conversions.

April 12, 2021

Thanks so much for the 5-star review 🤩 Here's to more loyalty powered conversions!

Simplelifeco UK

Such a simple set up and our customers love the perks! Thanks to everyone involved for making such an accessible app!

April 12, 2021

You're very welcome! And THANK YOU for taking the time to write this glowing review 🌟

KULEMA

This application helps us to boost our sales. Multiple options. Easy to use. Great support. We recommend it.Really recommend!

April 11, 2021

Thanks so much for the 5-star review 🌟 So happy to hear how Smile is helping to boost your sales and we really appreciate your recommendation here!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 325 326