Smile

Smile

by ShopPad Inc.

The most fun and effective way to get reviews on your products

Ann More Products

I love this app., I have to say it is so adorable. I was using Areviews for a few years until I found this. So awesome! Thank you to the developers and I am grateful for this free app., I highly recommend getting this.

DARKesta ARTistries

I'm excited to have this awesome app for my store! The thought of emojis for reviews fits so well into my free imagination that I represent in my graphic apparel! And there customer service is amazing! I requested their Expert Setup to make sure everything went smoothly. They were quick, precise, and friendly! Thanks again Smile family!

Exceed Brand | SHOP

Very cool and simple idea for an app! The support team is also friendly and will help you install the app coding for you. 5 STARS!

H&H DUBAIRICHES

STAFF VERY QUICK AND HELPFULL. APP EASY TO UNDESTAND FOR CUSTOMERS, ICONS FAMILIAR, SAME LIKE YOU USE IN EVERY TEXT MESSAGE! THANK YOU! WILL SEE HOW MUCH IMPACT ON CUSTOMERS IT WLL DO!

Adventures in Outdoor Fun

Love this app it gives my product pages a friendlier and fun look. I recommend this to any shop owner.

C&K Vinculum

Seriously fantastic app! My customers love this. Love the customer service experience too, they installed it for me and in a timely manner as well!

Skyrichs Deals

works great. looks good. had them do the set up. was done quick and professional. def worth checking it out.

softlek

I use this app to make reviews it's so great and I like how the support team was too fast to implement it in my store

My Personal Passion

It was easy to install, I like that the app promotes reactions and reviews from my customer and I like that it is free.

Fancy Orange

Don't worry about installation their customer support are good and friendly. App easy to navigate and presentable.

Previous 1 3 4 5