Smile

Smile

by ShopPad Inc.

The most fun and effective way to get reviews on your products

crazyabouttshirts

The app is easy to use and looks nice in my store. The expert install was great!
See it in action at www.crazyabouttshirts.com

The Mac Support Store

The app didn't work at first but the developer corrected it within the hour. It may have been on our side, to begin with. But nevertheless, he got the job done. Vote of confidence!

Laromy

So far it's amazing. The support team is five stars. I request help and they solved immediately. Every store should have this app.

ECOLUTIF

Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood

Ann More Products

I love this app., I have to say it is so adorable. I was using Areviews for a few years until I found this. So awesome! Thank you to the developers and I am grateful for this free app., I highly recommend getting this.

DARKesta ARTistries

I'm excited to have this awesome app for my store! The thought of emojis for reviews fits so well into my free imagination that I represent in my graphic apparel! And there customer service is amazing! I requested their Expert Setup to make sure everything went smoothly. They were quick, precise, and friendly! Thanks again Smile family!

Exceed Brand | SHOP

Very cool and simple idea for an app! The support team is also friendly and will help you install the app coding for you. 5 STARS!

H&H DUBAIRICHES

STAFF VERY QUICK AND HELPFULL. APP EASY TO UNDESTAND FOR CUSTOMERS, ICONS FAMILIAR, SAME LIKE YOU USE IN EVERY TEXT MESSAGE! THANK YOU! WILL SEE HOW MUCH IMPACT ON CUSTOMERS IT WLL DO!

Adventures in Outdoor Fun

Love this app it gives my product pages a friendlier and fun look. I recommend this to any shop owner.

C&K Vinculum

Seriously fantastic app! My customers love this. Love the customer service experience too, they installed it for me and in a timely manner as well!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6