Smile

Smile

by ShopPad Inc.

The most fun and effective way to get reviews on your products

Smart Sassery

This app is so much fun. I am excited to see how everyone responds. I love the emoji idea so much. This is brilliant.

MUNDO MARKET

Le doy 5 estrellas porque con sólo ver el vídeo de su presentacion me gustó, lo voy a probar, gracias

irinnadesign

This is a lovely app with great customer support. It has helped me build a more intuitive way to get feedback on products.

Purple Ants Chocolatier

Great service, very responsive. Good to have one, this is where customers can express their emotional experience

RoyalPetHome

Like this app. Everything is simple and clear. Integration is simple and app do what it suppose to do

Proud I'm Ginger

Very simple to use once it's installed. Very happy to use this on my company site. Thanks again for this.

Pickled Barrel

This app is amazing! The emojis look great on my website. I wasn't sure how to install them so I contacted them to install them for me and they did it with no problem. They did an amazing job.. they look amazing. Thank you so much for making my website look so nice. I really appreciate it!

HsnExpress

nice app nice app nice app nice app nice app nice app nice app nice app nice app nice app nice app nice app nice app

SunBaby Brand

Great app, display looks great and it is super easy to navigate. The support for the app is great as well.

Official Latvian Apparel

The best app ever! Thanks team.
Does what it says.
Looks awesome.
Easy to install and if you are unable, the team will help you.
And its 100% free

***
What i would suggest is to add a section where we can see the Emoji reviews. Because currently the only way is to check each product manually if someone has left an emoji.