Smile

Smile

by ShopPad Inc.

The most fun and effective way to get reviews on your products

Coconuties®

It is a refreshing way to leave reviews, also our target market is accustomed to use and understand Emojis!

Ivory Parke

I love this app, and also the customer support is amazing and had any issue with installation and they were quick to jump in and help. The app really looks amazing, and also it is a great idea

fashionlifestylect

future app for online store, i would recommend this to others as well, really worth using..Thanks to the team

Own Saviour

Great little app to encourage engagement and interaction. Free installation was done same day, within a couple of hours. So far, excellent customer service.

Heima er gott

I love Smile! It gives my customers a very straight forward way of leaving their feedback, and I believe it will definitely urge other customers to put their trust in my brand.
Now using several ShopPad products, I am always happy with the amazing, helpful customer support team. I asked for help to install the app and within minutes it was done!
One thing missing though - the ability to see an overview of peoples reactions. I hope ShopPad will get around to adding that feature.

Naturaltrades CO

Just installed the app with excellent support from Allan. We are finally getting some reviews, definitely is the way our market responds.

Thanks!!

Anyixin

Nice concept for this app. The installation went smoothly and the app itself works well and does what the description says. I would love for it to enable more customization like an option to center the app under the products descriptions.

Once Off Creations

This app is FANTASTIC!!! Just what I wanted. Thank you. The Help Desk was SO helpful. I wanted the icons resized to suit my site, and they made many, many changes without any problems. VERY happy. Thank you.

Zelfontwerp

I love this review app, my customers love this review app!! And most of all great customer service. Really worht the investment :)

Vegan Hearts Club

Easy to install. Easy to configure. Works well with the free theme I'm using. I believe my customers will enjoy being able to give this kind of feedback using emojis. Time will tell.