Smile

Smile

by ShopPad Inc.

The most fun and effective way to get reviews on your products

Guiding Lights.biz

It says it is active but i dont see it on my site. I like the idea of it and hope it works. Tell you

We-livein

nice app to use, there should be more customization about button size or color maybe some animations

Ulvinne

Bellissima!!! App fantastica da stile al sito è Gratis
Grazie ai sviluppatori risposta veloce e assistenza perfettà

hugybugy.com

Good app. fun with customer review. really like it. Should provide a field for write review also with emojis.

Cocoa and Me

customer service is great and it's easy to get reviews now. Offered free set up which is above and beyond for customer service. I'm impressed.

Smart Sassery

This app is so much fun. I am excited to see how everyone responds. I love the emoji idea so much. This is brilliant.

MUNDO MARKET

Le doy 5 estrellas porque con sólo ver el vídeo de su presentacion me gustó, lo voy a probar, gracias

irinnadesign

This is a lovely app with great customer support. It has helped me build a more intuitive way to get feedback on products.

Purple Ants Chocolatier

Great service, very responsive. Good to have one, this is where customers can express their emotional experience

RoyalPetHome

Like this app. Everything is simple and clear. Integration is simple and app do what it suppose to do