Smile

Smile

by ShopPad Inc.

The most fun and effective way to get reviews on your products

Ulvinne

Bellissima!!! App fantastica da stile al sito è Gratis
Grazie ai sviluppatori risposta veloce e assistenza perfettà

hugybugy.com

Good app. fun with customer review. really like it. Should provide a field for write review also with emojis.

Cocoa and Me

customer service is great and it's easy to get reviews now. Offered free set up which is above and beyond for customer service. I'm impressed.

Smart Sassery

This app is so much fun. I am excited to see how everyone responds. I love the emoji idea so much. This is brilliant.

MUNDO MARKET

Le doy 5 estrellas porque con sólo ver el vídeo de su presentacion me gustó, lo voy a probar, gracias

irinnadesign

This is a lovely app with great customer support. It has helped me build a more intuitive way to get feedback on products.

Purple Ants Chocolatier

Great service, very responsive. Good to have one, this is where customers can express their emotional experience

RoyalPetHome

Like this app. Everything is simple and clear. Integration is simple and app do what it suppose to do

Proud I'm Ginger

Very simple to use once it's installed. Very happy to use this on my company site. Thanks again for this.

Pickled Barrel

This app is amazing! The emojis look great on my website. I wasn't sure how to install them so I contacted them to install them for me and they did it with no problem. They did an amazing job.. they look amazing. Thank you so much for making my website look so nice. I really appreciate it!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8