Smile

The most fun and effective way to get reviews on your products

Price: Free

©madragora

Thank you, great job. I'm happy and I think that's a good idea. This app is a great way to get quick feedback.

Numérique Shop

Application fantastique qui fonctionne parfaitement !
On peut paramétrer beaucoup de choses, c'est frais, sympa et utile.
Merci aux développeurs pour avoir fait une application top.

Sprytrend

I love this app, looks really cool. Tho, how can I make the emojis placed in product page even smaller? Thanks . . . . Update1: Support(Jordin Smith) has been very patience and helpful on above request. . . . . Final update: The imojis are now fixed the way I want them and the supports are very very helpful. It looks really cool. Love it.

Unisex Accessories 2020

Good App! Best Support! Really fast response on their side. Good Job Jordin! If you'd like to have more customer engagement then add this app your Shopify profile.

Handmade In Conifer

This is a really neat app to add to my store! What an easy way for customers to leave quick feedback! The installation was simple and it worked immediately. I had customers start using it right away! These are the same customers who are impossible to get to leave reviews. Thanks for providing such a useful app for free!! cheers, cynthia

nichelanderson

I really LOVE this app and so thankful it is a free verison for newbees. It is easy to install and really nice on pages to have that social proof. I highly recommend and thanks to the developers!

The Kettle Gourmet

Excellent customer service. They helped me install SMILE within 1 day of my email because I had difficulty installing it.

Peapod Hollow Shop

Just had it added to my store love the look and feel of it. Really believe its going to be a great asset for me! Very fast service!! would give it six stars if I could.

Kitadake for travellers

¡Muy visual y simpático! Es sencillo de utilizar e invita al visitante a decir su opinión de forma intuitiva. Me gusta.

BEBA Botanica

I needed a bit of help installing - it was a bit to techinical for me to do myself - but the installation service was super efficient - can't want to see this app in action !

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10