DO NOT DOWNLOAD!
Horrible service. Had free trial period- forgot about it and got charged for 99$ no refund possible wasn’t using any product in my store in that period.
A lot of products often out of stock, some of the products activated for my store did not even show in my store. Most products don’t have international shipping be careful if you are from Europe or other parts of the world outside of the US.
Would not recommend using it.
P.s. Don't be a pussy no one is cursing here. You already missed a chance to be "happy to resolve my confusion around the free trial period".
Thank you for your review.
We'd like to address all of your concerns:
1. Free Trial: We provided a 90-day free trial to all Shopify users to help support businesses as the ongoing pandemic hit. We're happy to see you took advantage of this offer. Once the free trial ends, you're billed for a monthly subscription if the app remains installed. The app remained installed on your store for 23 days after the free trial ended. Unfortunately we don't send out reminders for free trials ending. The length of your free trial is clearly stated on the Apps page of your Shopify admin.
2. Product inventory: We sync inventory for all products in the app that are added to your store. Not sure how you noticed many products out of stock when you stated you did not use the app at all, but products are regularly restocked by suppliers in the app.
3. International shipping; It's clearly displayed in the app which products can be shipped internationally. We have over 2,000 products that can be shipped internationally at the moment.
Smoke Drop is committed to helping every customer quickly and would have been happy to resolve your confusion around the free trial period. Unfortunately cursing at our customer service team is neither professional nor helpful in resolving any issues that arise.
DO NOT DOWNLOAD!
Horrible service. Shipping rates will cause a nightmare dealing with your customers and them. Customer service is very poor. Would not recommend using.
Thank you for your review.
We'd like to address both of your concerns:
1. Shipping Cost: Smoke Drop clearly displays the shipping cost for each product in the app. This includes the additional costs for orders with multiple units. We also offer a tutorial video explaining how each and every cost works in the app - including shipping. Unfortunately it seems the shipping cost was not clear to you, for which we apologize. It's very rare that a store owner is unable to understand how shipping costs work, but our support team is happy to quickly and easily resolve the confusion if they are made aware of the problem. We did not received any support tickets from you before you placed an order on the app, which likely lead to your misunderstanding regarding shipping prices.
2. Customer service: Smoke Drop's team is proud to offer support for all of our users. You had communicated with a team member this afternoon, asking for Smoke Drop to refund the shipping cost of an order, as you were not understanding how shipping is charged in the app. When an order contains multiple units of the same item, you're charged the flat rate price of the first item and a flat-rate price for each additional unit in the order.
Smoke Drop is committed to helping every customer quickly and would have been happy to resolve your confusion around shipping costs.
Fantastic app. My experience is in brick & mortar, but with everuything going on our store needed to be online. Smoke drop made it easy to sync with Shopify and start selling. One month later and we're getting conssistent sales with fast shipping.
Carly offered some great recomendations while helping me get started. I've been in the industry for years and its great to have apps like Smoke drop moving us forward.
Sucks to see these negative reviews. Too many overnight drop ship stores thinking they can sell online without understanding the product.
UPDATE: I have had quite a few issues with some of the suppliers on Smoke Drop, especially during the first few weeks of COVID. Some issues related to the conditions others not. It was frustrating and time consuming to go back track through orders, contact buyers and issue refunds left and right. However, Smoke Drop is just a curator of these suppliers, and product issues aren't directly their fault. That means you should leave yourself a little extra time to handle issues, as sometimes you have to wait for a response from the supplier, not just Smoke Drop. That being said, Smoke Drop does do a great job vetting their suppliers and confronting issues as they arise. I was fortunate to have Chris step in and take charge when my list of issues began to grow. Chris personally called me to figure things out quickly, and he set up an efficient system for us to identify problems and get resolutions timely. Be rest assured that if you do have a frustrating issue with a supplier, Chris does have your back and will do his best. I give Chris 5 stars for his service. I am holding back two stars, one because the service of suppliers isn't quite there yet, and two for the support I received from the employee before Chris stepped in and took care of me.
Thank you for taking time to leave a review. Your feedback is extremely useful in our effort to improve the app and its functionality. The Smoke Drop team is committed to holding suppliers to a high standard that keeps your customers satisfied.
We appreciate the updated review and are glad to see Chris was able to provide assistance. We look forward to growing together!
Great app so far, grat staff one issues today where my orders arent showing in SMokeDrop, but also how are all you guys advertising the products
On Point Products
yep well, shopify's morning shift was helping me put the products into my account and the afternoon shift ban me for the products there own staff were helping me with. it is a good app but the people hosting it are snakes.
App is easy to use and by far the easiest app to make money with. I sell shirts for the most part wanted to mess around with weed products and found this app. Its the normal drop ship app where you search for products and filter what you want you put a card on file with them which is a bit different than oberlo, think more of printful and when a customer buys from me it is fulfilled right away. So far the longest order was a mug that took 4 days but most of the weed stuff goes out the same or next say. I posted a couple of the 'bubblers' and vaporizors to mess around and they sold, that is the first time I ever put anything into my site and just had it sell I was liky holy hell this is cray. So I'll be stating a weed product store soon
Mystic Bloo Wizard
My faith has been renewed! If you have any problems Chris will get back to you as soon as possible! He always gets back to you. I've been reading the negative reviews here and have to laugh. I will be renewing my subscription with them as the bulk of my store are products from Smoke drop. Thanks Chris! I will follow up on the email when I get off today.
Martin Wallace CEO/Founder MysticBlooWizard.com
Shopify payments canceled my account because of this app! When I deleted the app and asked for a refund I was told that they do not offer refunds on subscriptions. This app is way more trouble than it is worth.
most of the products i have activated for my store don't even show in my store. messaged them for help and got no response. don't waste your money.