Smoke Drop

Smoke Drop

by F13 Works

Dropship quality smoke products and accessories

Clubstoned

love it! i want more products :D There are already tons to add to shop but more is always better. great app, you need to download!

Make Movesss

5 stars so far but only here to speak to Carly's kindness. She graciously extended our trial to help us better test and we're looking forward to working with her moving forward. Will change the review if the platform disappoints, but awesome selection so far and very impressed with the simplicity.

higher qualities

Very helpful and attentive customer support! Great selection too! I highly recommend working with this team.

Harvest and More LLC

Awesome! Easy to set up and so far it's a great option. I love the experience and looking to a better product updates.

All natural hemp & cbd store

Amazing. I am so glad i managed to have access to more than 4000 products with this APP. Thanks so much!!!

DreamSpark

I used the App and i found so much CBD products with COA that helps me to get approved with the payment gateway. Thanks so much

Ares Supply

We had a great experience with Smoke Drop. First of all, they gave us an extended trial which helped us a lot in these hard pandemic times. Carly was exeptionnal as a customer service representative, giving us quick and professionnal responses to our inquiries. It definitely made our experience better. Even if we had some issues at times (which we understand), we knew we would have Carly's help to find a solution. Thank you! In the end, there product selection did not fully meet our needs, but I would definitely recommand this app.

Rose Petals CBD

I enjoy the customer service and the kind assistance that I’ve gotten since using this app. It would be nice if they offered private label and also a steady list of suppliers that don’t change too often.

HappyMeadow

Amazing! I created a sample order and the app picked up the order in less than a minute. I can even see why the sample order cannot be processed because of the shipping address issue. ♥

Rips From The Bong

The app works, it's really cool but is far too overpriced. Also, the cost of the products are very very high meaning unlikely a lot of people will actually buy. This tech works very well, the service is very good, Carly has been very helpful and efficient. Until you guys get your prices in order this is not going to take off properly. Surely you'd rather see many little sales over a couple large ones. The more competitive you make this the more monthly uptick you will see in people signing up and actually progressing with it after the trial period. I've considered cancelling a couple times now and I'm going to have one more run at it. I should note that you really need to put the time and also have a really nice website and domain, mostly importantly be active on social. Without price cuts on both app monthly cost and product overhead I don't see this as a sustainable option. Smokedrop developers you are doing a great job but I'm sure you can see this is common feedback so please kick the director and tell them this is a reoccurring complaint that needs addressed. I really hope to see a long future with this app and other types like this.

Previous 1 3 4 5