Smoke Drop

Smoke Drop

by F13 Works

Dropship quality Smoke, Vape, & CBD products

tshirtunicorn

App is easy to use and by far the easiest app to make money with. I sell shirts for the most part wanted to mess around with weed products and found this app. Its the normal drop ship app where you search for products and filter what you want you put a card on file with them which is a bit different than oberlo, think more of printful and when a customer buys from me it is fulfilled right away. So far the longest order was a mug that took 4 days but most of the weed stuff goes out the same or next say. I posted a couple of the 'bubblers' and vaporizors to mess around and they sold, that is the first time I ever put anything into my site and just had it sell I was liky holy hell this is cray. So I'll be stating a weed product store soon

Mystic Bloo Wizard

My faith has been renewed! If you have any problems Chris will get back to you as soon as possible! He always gets back to you. I've been reading the negative reviews here and have to laugh. I will be renewing my subscription with them as the bulk of my store are products from Smoke drop. Thanks Chris! I will follow up on the email when I get off today.
Martin Wallace CEO/Founder MysticBlooWizard.com

Dank Riot

LOVE this app!!! Great margins and orders ship quickly to my customers. Glad to see this industry growing in online retail

Wow Zoo

I had an issue where the item ordered was "out of stock" so I had to refund the customer. However, Smoke Drop was prompt and professional in dealing with the issue which prevented any problems. On top of that, Smoke Drop updated their website the following week to limit this from happening. This shows they are on top of it by constantly updating not only the products they carry but also the functionality of their website. Items sold are delivered within the time frame with no complaints from customers.
Note: Selling these items are considered "high-risk" so you will need to obtain a third party gateway for payments. Do your due diligence and you will be fine.

Skullduggerous

Smoke drop has been an awesome addition to my shop. High quality product that drive traffic, and excellent customer service!

MW-Glass

only thing missing guys is to add tag on the smoke drop app. Because after i put item in my store i have to go take each item & add tag to put them in my
category! If u can do that its gonna be verry nice

RGC ACCESSORIES

I used this app it is wonderful thank you so much Chris. This app has really made my business successful.

Happy Smoke shop

Excellent customer service.***** :) five star for Chris from Smoke drop he call me right away and fix my issue I highly recommend Excellent quality products and customer service.Thank you Chris appreciate all your help :) !

TUTAWL

Spoke to Chris for another store.. very helpful.. hopefully I can get the new store rocking and rolling using this app!

October 16, 2019

Thanks Joe!

Smoke House Unlimited

I wish I could give this app 10 stars. I just started using it about 4 days ago and so far I"m getting about 3-4 orders a day and I'm not even advertising yet. Customer service is awesome, never have to wait to hear back from them. Products sell themselves! I love this app.

Previous 1