Smoke Drop

Smoke Drop

by F13 Works

Dropship quality Smoke, Vape, & CBD products

Happy Smoke shop

Excellent customer service.***** :) five star for Chris from Smoke drop he call me right away and fix my issue I highly recommend Excellent quality products and customer service.Thank you Chris appreciate all your help :) !

TUTAWL

Spoke to Chris for another store.. very helpful.. hopefully I can get the new store rocking and rolling using this app!

October 16, 2019

Thanks Joe!

Smoke House Unlimited

I wish I could give this app 10 stars. I just started using it about 4 days ago and so far I"m getting about 3-4 orders a day and I'm not even advertising yet. Customer service is awesome, never have to wait to hear back from them. Products sell themselves! I love this app.

Calicannabissupplies

Spoke with Chris and he was beyond helpful! Great app and worth every penny. Thanks Chris for your time and answers!

Throws Chat

Love the app so far. All of my orders have shipped same day or next day. Customer feedback is good as well. I wish their catalog was larger, but they've already added a few hundred products since I signed up, so I'm sure it will expand over time

Eternal Weekend

I might be the only store using this app just for their apparel but it is really great. The experience has been awesome with faster fulfillment than anyone i've ever worked with like most the time same day. Good stuff, thanks for all of your help Carly! Keep up the good work :)

The Darth Vapor

I really love you guys. I was having a very difficult time finding the right products to sell and what to sell exactly. I came up on this app and now my shop is flourishing. No complaints so far. Thanks guys

2 Next