Smoke Drop

Smoke Drop

by F13 Works

Dropship quality Smoke, Vape, & CBD products

OG Trays

Fantastic app. My experience is in brick & mortar, but with everuything going on our store needed to be online. Smoke drop made it easy to sync with Shopify and start selling. One month later and we're getting conssistent sales with fast shipping.

Carly offered some great recomendations while helping me get started. I've been in the industry for years and its great to have apps like Smoke drop moving us forward.

Sucks to see these negative reviews. Too many overnight drop ship stores thinking they can sell online without understanding the product.

HAPPY 420

smokenfire

Great app so far, grat staff one issues today where my orders arent showing in SMokeDrop, but also how are all you guys advertising the products

On Point Products

yep well, shopify's morning shift was helping me put the products into my account and the afternoon shift ban me for the products there own staff were helping me with. it is a good app but the people hosting it are snakes.

tshirtunicorn

App is easy to use and by far the easiest app to make money with. I sell shirts for the most part wanted to mess around with weed products and found this app. Its the normal drop ship app where you search for products and filter what you want you put a card on file with them which is a bit different than oberlo, think more of printful and when a customer buys from me it is fulfilled right away. So far the longest order was a mug that took 4 days but most of the weed stuff goes out the same or next say. I posted a couple of the 'bubblers' and vaporizors to mess around and they sold, that is the first time I ever put anything into my site and just had it sell I was liky holy hell this is cray. So I'll be stating a weed product store soon

Mystic Bloo Wizard

My faith has been renewed! If you have any problems Chris will get back to you as soon as possible! He always gets back to you. I've been reading the negative reviews here and have to laugh. I will be renewing my subscription with them as the bulk of my store are products from Smoke drop. Thanks Chris! I will follow up on the email when I get off today.
Martin Wallace CEO/Founder MysticBlooWizard.com

Dank Riot

LOVE this app!!! Great margins and orders ship quickly to my customers. Glad to see this industry growing in online retail

Wow Zoo

I had an issue where the item ordered was "out of stock" so I had to refund the customer. However, Smoke Drop was prompt and professional in dealing with the issue which prevented any problems. On top of that, Smoke Drop updated their website the following week to limit this from happening. This shows they are on top of it by constantly updating not only the products they carry but also the functionality of their website. Items sold are delivered within the time frame with no complaints from customers.
Note: Selling these items are considered "high-risk" so you will need to obtain a third party gateway for payments. Do your due diligence and you will be fine.

Skullduggerous

Smoke drop has been an awesome addition to my shop. High quality product that drive traffic, and excellent customer service!

MW-Glass

only thing missing guys is to add tag on the smoke drop app. Because after i put item in my store i have to go take each item & add tag to put them in my
category! If u can do that its gonna be verry nice

RGC ACCESSORIES

I used this app it is wonderful thank you so much Chris. This app has really made my business successful.

Previous 1