Smoke Drop

Smoke Drop

by F13 Works

Dropship quality Smoke, Vape, & CBD products

Ares Supply

We had a great experience with Smoke Drop. First of all, they gave us an extended trial which helped us a lot in these hard pandemic times. Carly was exeptionnal as a customer service representative, giving us quick and professionnal responses to our inquiries. It definitely made our experience better. Even if we had some issues at times (which we understand), we knew we would have Carly's help to find a solution. Thank you! In the end, there product selection did not fully meet our needs, but I would definitely recommand this app.

Rose Petals CBD

I enjoy the customer service and the kind assistance that I’ve gotten since using this app. It would be nice if they offered private label and also a steady list of suppliers that don’t change too often.

HappyMeadow

Amazing! I created a sample order and the app picked up the order in less than a minute. I can even see why the sample order cannot be processed because of the shipping address issue. ♥

421Store

I haven't used the app yet, but the idea is very cool. Shyn, the customer service representative, has been very helpful explaining to me how it works. And I'm looking forward to trying it. I hope it will work as well as they promise :) Thank you.

Calming Bodies Down

I use the app to get products for my CBD store. They helped me to get labs for the products and answered any questions quickly to make sure I am in compliance. You can reach them by email or phone; which is a plus for me! Everyone is kind there.

Twentyonetwenty7

I use Smoke Drop on many platforms. The only thing is the shipping is a little high. Any problems I run into, I know I can email Carly and she will have it rectified ASAP or at least have an answer to my problem ASAP.

My Rolling Tray

As someone who uses Smoke Drop to sell on one accounts and dropship from another, this app is great! It helps streamline my dropshipping side of the business and it also lets me find vendor and products quick.

Kush Cargo

The F13 Team has done a great job with this app. The app itself is incredibly easy to use and VERY simple to push the exact products you want to your store. Also allows you to customize every detail of the product page so you can use custom tags and descriptions with no issue. They are doing a great job getting more suppliers on board so the inventory is always being added to and keeping up with industry trends. Suppliers get most orders out within 24 hours.

The support team behind the app has been incredible. Whether it has been a minor tech issue with the app itself or an issue with a supplier, Carly has been there to resolve it from start to finish in a very timely manner.

Bar Merch

I really like the CBD choices, ordered from some of the drops and gummies as a test. It arrived quickly in a couple of packages all shipped from the US which was dope. Needed some help setting things up as we use the Buy Button and sell mostly through Wordpress content sites and the CS team (Carly I think) was real helpful giving me a intro to someone who helped me get a new credit card processor. I am selling a good amount on two of the sites I use with their products and some of the products market themselves which is a binus.

OG Trays

Fantastic app. My experience is in brick & mortar, but with everuything going on our store needed to be online. Smoke drop made it easy to sync with Shopify and start selling. One month later and we're getting conssistent sales with fast shipping.

Carly offered some great recomendations while helping me get started. I've been in the industry for years and its great to have apps like Smoke drop moving us forward.

Sucks to see these negative reviews. Too many overnight drop ship stores thinking they can sell online without understanding the product.

HAPPY 420