Smoke Drop

Smoke Drop

by F13 Works

Find and dropship quality head shop products on your store

Dank Riot

LOVE this app!!! Great margins and orders ship quickly to my customers. Glad to see this industry growing in online retail

Wow Zoo

I had an issue where the item ordered was "out of stock" so I had to refund the customer. However, Smoke Drop was prompt and professional in dealing with the issue which prevented any problems. On top of that, Smoke Drop updated their website the following week to limit this from happening. This shows they are on top of it by constantly updating not only the products they carry but also the functionality of their website. Items sold are delivered within the time frame with no complaints from customers.
Note: Selling these items are considered "high-risk" so you will need to obtain a third party gateway for payments. Do your due diligence and you will be fine.

Skullduggerous

Smoke drop has been an awesome addition to my shop. High quality product that drive traffic, and excellent customer service!

MW-Glass

only thing missing guys is to add tag on the smoke drop app. Because after i put item in my store i have to go take each item & add tag to put them in my
category! If u can do that its gonna be verry nice

RGC ACCESSORIES

I used this app it is wonderful thank you so much Chris. This app has really made my business successful.

Happy Smoke shop

Excellent customer service.***** :) five star for Chris from Smoke drop he call me right away and fix my issue I highly recommend Excellent quality products and customer service.Thank you Chris appreciate all your help :) !

TUTAWL

Spoke to Chris for another store.. very helpful.. hopefully I can get the new store rocking and rolling using this app!

October 16, 2019

Thanks Joe!

Smoke House Unlimited

I wish I could give this app 10 stars. I just started using it about 4 days ago and so far I"m getting about 3-4 orders a day and I'm not even advertising yet. Customer service is awesome, never have to wait to hear back from them. Products sell themselves! I love this app.

Calicannabissupplies

Spoke with Chris and he was beyond helpful! Great app and worth every penny. Thanks Chris for your time and answers!

Throws Chat

Love the app so far. All of my orders have shipped same day or next day. Customer feedback is good as well. I wish their catalog was larger, but they've already added a few hundred products since I signed up, so I'm sure it will expand over time

Previous 1