Smoke Drop

Smoke Drop

by F13 Works

Dropship quality Smoke, Vape, & CBD products

Calming Bodies Down

I use the app to get products for my CBD store. They helped me to get labs for the products and answered any questions quickly to make sure I am in compliance. You can reach them by email or phone; which is a plus for me! Everyone is kind there.

Twentyonetwenty7

I use Smoke Drop on many platforms. The only thing is the shipping is a little high. Any problems I run into, I know I can email Carly and she will have it rectified ASAP or at least have an answer to my problem ASAP.

My Rolling Tray

As someone who uses Smoke Drop to sell on one accounts and dropship from another, this app is great! It helps streamline my dropshipping side of the business and it also lets me find vendor and products quick.

Kush Cargo

The F13 Team has done a great job with this app. The app itself is incredibly easy to use and VERY simple to push the exact products you want to your store. Also allows you to customize every detail of the product page so you can use custom tags and descriptions with no issue. They are doing a great job getting more suppliers on board so the inventory is always being added to and keeping up with industry trends. Suppliers get most orders out within 24 hours.

The support team behind the app has been incredible. Whether it has been a minor tech issue with the app itself or an issue with a supplier, Carly has been there to resolve it from start to finish in a very timely manner.

Bar Merch

I really like the CBD choices, ordered from some of the drops and gummies as a test. It arrived quickly in a couple of packages all shipped from the US which was dope. Needed some help setting things up as we use the Buy Button and sell mostly through Wordpress content sites and the CS team (Carly I think) was real helpful giving me a intro to someone who helped me get a new credit card processor. I am selling a good amount on two of the sites I use with their products and some of the products market themselves which is a binus.

OG Trays

Fantastic app. My experience is in brick & mortar, but with everuything going on our store needed to be online. Smoke drop made it easy to sync with Shopify and start selling. One month later and we're getting conssistent sales with fast shipping.

Carly offered some great recomendations while helping me get started. I've been in the industry for years and its great to have apps like Smoke drop moving us forward.

Sucks to see these negative reviews. Too many overnight drop ship stores thinking they can sell online without understanding the product.

HAPPY 420

smokenfire

Great app so far, grat staff one issues today where my orders arent showing in SMokeDrop, but also how are all you guys advertising the products

On Point Products

yep well, shopify's morning shift was helping me put the products into my account and the afternoon shift ban me for the products there own staff were helping me with. it is a good app but the people hosting it are snakes.

tshirtunicorn

App is easy to use and by far the easiest app to make money with. I sell shirts for the most part wanted to mess around with weed products and found this app. Its the normal drop ship app where you search for products and filter what you want you put a card on file with them which is a bit different than oberlo, think more of printful and when a customer buys from me it is fulfilled right away. So far the longest order was a mug that took 4 days but most of the weed stuff goes out the same or next say. I posted a couple of the 'bubblers' and vaporizors to mess around and they sold, that is the first time I ever put anything into my site and just had it sell I was liky holy hell this is cray. So I'll be stating a weed product store soon

Mystic Bloo Wizard

My faith has been renewed! If you have any problems Chris will get back to you as soon as possible! He always gets back to you. I've been reading the negative reviews here and have to laugh. I will be renewing my subscription with them as the bulk of my store are products from Smoke drop. Thanks Chris! I will follow up on the email when I get off today.
Martin Wallace CEO/Founder MysticBlooWizard.com