Smoke Drop

Smoke Drop

by F13 Works

Dropship quality Smoke, Vape, & CBD products

higher qualities

Very helpful and attentive customer support! Great selection too! I highly recommend working with this team.

Harvest and More LLC

Awesome! Easy to set up and so far it's a great option. I love the experience and looking to a better product updates.

All natural hemp & cbd store

Amazing. I am so glad i managed to have access to more than 4000 products with this APP. Thanks so much!!!

DreamSpark

I used the App and i found so much CBD products with COA that helps me to get approved with the payment gateway. Thanks so much

Ares Supply

We had a great experience with Smoke Drop. First of all, they gave us an extended trial which helped us a lot in these hard pandemic times. Carly was exeptionnal as a customer service representative, giving us quick and professionnal responses to our inquiries. It definitely made our experience better. Even if we had some issues at times (which we understand), we knew we would have Carly's help to find a solution. Thank you! In the end, there product selection did not fully meet our needs, but I would definitely recommand this app.

Rose Petals CBD

I enjoy the customer service and the kind assistance that I’ve gotten since using this app. It would be nice if they offered private label and also a steady list of suppliers that don’t change too often.

HappyMeadow

Amazing! I created a sample order and the app picked up the order in less than a minute. I can even see why the sample order cannot be processed because of the shipping address issue. ♥

421Store

I haven't used the app yet, but the idea is very cool. Shyn, the customer service representative, has been very helpful explaining to me how it works. And I'm looking forward to trying it. I hope it will work as well as they promise :) Thank you.

Calming Bodies Down

I use the app to get products for my CBD store. They helped me to get labs for the products and answered any questions quickly to make sure I am in compliance. You can reach them by email or phone; which is a plus for me! Everyone is kind there.

Twentyonetwenty7

I use Smoke Drop on many platforms. The only thing is the shipping is a little high. Any problems I run into, I know I can email Carly and she will have it rectified ASAP or at least have an answer to my problem ASAP.

Previous 1 3