Helhetsomdöme
  • 2 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 2 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 2 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
20 december 2023

The app is incredibly good and the support is top-notch. In my opinion, it has the best scroll-up button I've ever seen. I particularly like the "loading bar" that shows how far you are on the page.

Radami
Tyskland
28 augusti 2023

Great tool thanks! It is not only a simple scroll to the top. It also let user see how long the page go! Better than my expectation. The default styling is good. Will check other possibilities once I need them.

Kaadas

My Store
Australien
2 dagar användning av appen
23 juni 2023

Thanks for the developers for such an elegant app.
One only issue (which doesn't affect the performance, but affect the look) after pressing the button and reach to the top, it slides a little. I think this small bug can be fixed easily by the dev. team.
except that, everything works perfect.

Brand Garage

PeachPerfectSkin
Litauen
Ungefär en månad användning av appen
3 augusti 2023

worked well from the beginning instruction was easy and loaded into my store fast and worked as it said it would.

www.enedinascoffeeandmore
USA
Redigerat 9 juni 2023

good styling options. But it didn't appear on my website. I hope fixing this issue soon as it is important feature in any website

---- Update ----
It works fine now although I didn't touch anything neither in settings nor in the code.

Brand Garage
Egypten
26 dagar användning av appen
RoarTheme svarade 9 juni 2023

Hi,

First of all, I want to apologize that you had a less than satisfactory experience with our services.

Regarding your question,
- After installing the app, our app is disabled by default. I need to enable it via our app and activate the app embed in your online store editor.
- If you can't do it by yourself, please help me submit a ticket to https://haloroar.ticksy.com/submit/#100020625, our supporter guy will help you :)

Again, thank you so much!

4 juli 2023

Just perfect, work properly, elegant design. And on top of that it's totally free.
Wish you the best.

Meow Meow Madness
Frankrike
23 dagar användning av appen
22 maj 2023

This app is little bit fine but the issue is that support is not working properly .
I have submit the ticket before 5 hours and still not reply . This is not good if you're doing business then you have to be active .

Get Stylish Online Store
Pakistan
13 mars 2023

Ottimo tool per dare un uprgrade di stile al vostro sito!

WOWMARKETSTORE