Helhetsomdöme
  • 2 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 2 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 2 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
16 april 2022

easy to set up and works absolutely fine! No negative impact for store speed, wonderful customizable. I can totally recommend it.
Thank you very very much!!!

muddler-md
Tyskland
Ungefär 2 månader användning av appen
25 september 2021

Great app for smooth scrolling! Works great with the Flow theme! Thanks for making my life easier! :)

2XTREME d.o.o.
Kroatien
Ungefär en månad användning av appen
10 juli 2022

Very convenient and simple. Especially if you have large feed pages! Definitely recommend. Not everyone has a scroll mouse or time to go back up to the top quickly.

Triple Xccessories. The After Smoke
Kanada
10 dagar användning av appen
1 maj 2021

nice works good so far hiuhiuh iooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo h 99i

Politically Incorrect Society
6 dagar användning av appen
Redigerat 22 juli 2021

Besttttttt!!! This app is all I wanted! so cool animations and scrolling effects! recommend to you if you're looking back to the top-bottom!

Hawk SunCover
Taiwan
5 dagar användning av appen
21 juli 2021

Hi, The app is just good but, it has little tiny problem that needs to be fixed, and that's with the boundless theme when reach to bottom of the page the icon will disappear, and if you scroll up again to show it it will never show unless if you go up some pixels, go done some, and go up again, it's like a finishing move from street fighter lool. Thanks

Robert Hinch
Saudiarabien
4 dagar användning av appen
25 november 2021

It wiped out my Mcaffe trusted site app I would like that fixed has to the code or something if that was fixed great app

Best Buy Pet Supply
3 månader användning av appen
RoarTheme svarade 25 november 2021

First of all, thank you for your interest in our app :)

I have checked the Mcafee trusted on your store, I think you should check the Mcafee image again because it's an image with 1x1 pixels currently.

If you can't do it by yourself, please contact us via app@roartheme.com, our app developer will check it for you :)
Thank you!

24 juni 2021

It's works as promised and was incredibly easy to set up!! Makes the experience of the visitors ten times better! thanks

Sellos de Caucho 24
Portugal
Ungefär 2 timmar användning av appen
16 mars 2023

Sometimes the scroll top bar disappears on the page. we can check all settings from Shopify app settings but still, all settings are okay but not working anymore. and one more thing the support team does not revert to a reply for help on how to fix that.
I read your manual support docs which are needed to create one file and some code want to paste on it and save the changes. but that was also not working

ILEM JAPAN Co., Ltd.
Japan
2 dagar användning av appen
RoarTheme svarade 16 mars 2023

Hello,

First of all, thank you for your interest in our services :)
Regarding your questions, I have checked the scroll to top button, it is displaying on your store normally.

Sometimes it may take up to 20-30 seconds to view applied changes at a storefront after saving. Please help me to check it again and let me know your result.

Again, thank you so much :)

Redigerat 25 februari 2022

Can't smile enough!
Perfect! Perfect! Perfect! Perfect! Perfect! Perfect! Perfect! Perfect! Perfect!
Thank you!