Helhetsomdöme
  • 2 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 2 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 2 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
20 december 2023

The app is incredibly good and the support is top-notch. In my opinion, it has the best scroll-up button I've ever seen. I particularly like the "loading bar" that shows how far you are on the page.

Radami

PeachPerfectSkin
Litauen
Ungefär en månad användning av appen
28 augusti 2023

Great tool thanks! It is not only a simple scroll to the top. It also let user see how long the page go! Better than my expectation. The default styling is good. Will check other possibilities once I need them.

Kaadas
Ungefär en månad användning av appen
20 juli 2021

Wonderful feature that progress bar. Works just right. The app does what is supposed to do. Keep it up, Many thanks.

Dreams Importados
Brasilien
Mer än 2 år användning av appen
20 mars 2021

Very easy to use and it's free! Somemore there are quite lot of choices for us to choose the back- to- top icon we preferred! Love this app!

Classé Couture
Malaysia
Mer än ett år användning av appen
20 mars 2022

This is the best one because all the other ones I tried you could not customize when the button shows up based on how far the customer has scrolled down on your website. This one is fully customizable.

SnuggyBand
12 månader användning av appen
27 april 2021

Quick and Easy, I'm very impressed!
This will definitely improve our customer experience on our website.
I'm shocked but pleased it's totally Free

simplySOLVED
Sydafrika
12 månader användning av appen
6 augusti 2022

This is a great, simple and very intuitive little app. And best of all it's free! My store has some pages that can get quite long, and this solved the issue. I was using a much simpler code option, but I really the progress bar the app has. It takes the aesthetic of my site up a notch while being user friendly. Thanks for this!

HBCU LOVE
7 månader användning av appen
19 januari 2022

works perfekt. took me 30 seconds! you can choose between many different arrows (approx 20-30 i think)

ZaunEinkauf.de