SMS Alerts India

SMS Alerts India

by Mobikasa

Order Updates & Promotional Campaigns via SMS (Supports DND)

IvyDogHouse

Amazing app! and customer service is even more amazing! super fast response very helpful. SMS pricing is very reasonable. Highly recommended to increase sales

Manalla Bags

The app is amazing. Easy to manage the SMS and check reports of all SMS sent and create promotional campaigns also
Helped me a lot to recover abandoned carts. Must use!

kalpanath

One of the best App! Very convenient to set up and have all the features you need for SMS marketing. Always get on-time help from the team when I have doubts or technical problems that happened.

mobikasa-plus2

Easy to setup, highly functional, and works properly. I absolutely recommend for all Shopifyers store owners. The support team is good, they are always there to guide us.

Origin

Useless can't import customer data from Shopify and customer support is inexistent... Watch them actually reply to this review though

January 22, 2020

“We pride ourselves on our service and the high-quality standards we maintain and would like to make things right. We checked our inbox but we haven't received any email from your team. We still believe we can help you out with any issue which you are facing. Kindly reach us at smsalerts@mobikasa.com”

Petrichor

An app with lot of bugs. They are always sending wrong messages to customers with someone else's store links or not working links. They do not respond support emails. Avoid this app.

As you are saying you did not find any ticket then why is there a support option on your SMS dashboard? What does it do when someone contacts you through that link? I have contacted you like 3 times.

July 5, 2019

Sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you.

We looked into the tickets and we're sorry to say we didn't find any tickets with your name on our database. Please reach out to our support team via email. We will help you get your issue fixed as soon as possible.

I have checked in our system and didn't find relevant information. If you have submitted the query from support option in a dashboard, you must receive an automated reply along with a ticket number. We have tested that form is working fine. If you can forward OR share that email/ticket number with me I can help you with your concern. OR please tell me your store name, I will cross check again. Please share more information on our email support, we would be taking care of this issue.

mobikasabasic

It’s honestly the simplest app to use in my experience. It’s a must have for e-commerce
stores that have large customer data bases. The number of angry or confused customers have come
down significantly since we switched to SMS alerts India. I strongly recommend it.

July 18, 2019

It was our goal to make it as simple to use as possible. We're happy to hear that that's exactly what we achieved.

mongas

Sending bulk SMS’s has never been easier. The support team is also better than that of most
other apps. They get back instantly and ensure no major delays take place

July 18, 2019

Thank you! We work hard to ensure no user is ever left hanging and we're glad you are satisfied with our service.

My Pooja Box

Give it a try for sure! newly installed the app but worked good for my business. Reaching out to 100s of customers, could even group them to receive only a set of messages. Notifications are instant, being the owner you will be notified too. Managing admin is easy plus so far support has been ideal. Surely, will recommend this to a lot of people looking for a similar app.

July 18, 2019

We appreciate your comment and we're glad it's working well for you.

Nuvoshack In

I am giving 2 stars mainly due to the poor support. I sent a couple of queries but never got a response. On Shopify, many free apps give wonderful support and this is a paid one. Another review says the pricing of SMS alerts is very high. That is true. Here are the specific details where the app, and the support is lacking:

1. The option to customise alerts does not specify in advance that there would be a 5 USD charge for each custom template. Later when the app owner approves the custom text, they demand a fee to activate it.
2. For one shipping update, the alert did not go. I asked support and they never replied. Later I figured it out myself. For the SMS alert to go on shipping creation, I have to tick the option of "send a mail to the customer" on Shopify. If I do not select that option, SMS Alerts does not send the SMS.
3. I have found a much better and cheaper alternative on Shopify. Its called SMS Notifications. They give much better service and charge 30 USD for 5000 messages. I have removed SMS Alerts and signed up for SMS Notifications.

July 18, 2019

Apologies for the delayed response and the inconvenience caused to you! We are always working to try and improve our services. We have upgraded our App in our last release in order eliminate problems being faced by our users. If other applications are causing you trouble, we would definetely recommend giving our application a second chance. Why are we slighly more expensive than other providers? Well, our app allows you to send SMS on DND as well. This is something that is not offered by all SMS service providers in the country.

We have revised our pricing for SMS packs in our latest releases as well in an attempt to make it more affordable.

We appreciate your feedback for us!

Previous 1