SMS Alerts India

SMS Alerts India

by Mobikasa

Order Updates & Promotional Campaigns via SMS (Supports DND)

MSI KART

Very bad experience and highly disappointed by your service. Recently I install your app and that showing 14 days free trial after Install you charged me 5 USD. Can you please explain what is the meaning of 14 days trail....?
You taking this charges wrongly after that i have some issue in services and i am trying to contact your support team no any one able to response on my issue.

Fashion Clearance

Am highly disappointed by your service recently I install your app and that showing 14 days free trial after Install you charged me 5 USD unfairly Please remove this charges

IvyDogHouse

Amazing app! and customer service is even more amazing! super fast response very helpful. SMS pricing is very reasonable. Highly recommended to increase sales

March 24, 2020

We are really glad to hear this. Hope to serve you even better in the coming days.

Manalla Bags

The app is amazing. Easy to manage the SMS and check reports of all SMS sent and create promotional campaigns also
Helped me a lot to recover abandoned carts. Must use!

March 20, 2020

Thanks for your kind words. It means a lot to us. We will work on your feedback.
Stay tuned for some exciting features ahead!

Origin

Useless can't import customer data from Shopify and customer support is inexistent... Watch them actually reply to this review though

January 22, 2020

“We pride ourselves on our service and the high-quality standards we maintain and would like to make things right. We checked our inbox but we haven't received any email from your team. We still believe we can help you out with any issue which you are facing. Kindly reach us at smsalerts@mobikasa.com”

Petrichor

An app with lot of bugs. They are always sending wrong messages to customers with someone else's store links or not working links. They do not respond support emails. Avoid this app.

As you are saying you did not find any ticket then why is there a support option on your SMS dashboard? What does it do when someone contacts you through that link? I have contacted you like 3 times.

July 5, 2019

Sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you.

We looked into the tickets and we're sorry to say we didn't find any tickets with your name on our database. Please reach out to our support team via email. We will help you get your issue fixed as soon as possible.

I have checked in our system and didn't find relevant information. If you have submitted the query from support option in a dashboard, you must receive an automated reply along with a ticket number. We have tested that form is working fine. If you can forward OR share that email/ticket number with me I can help you with your concern. OR please tell me your store name, I will cross check again. Please share more information on our email support, we would be taking care of this issue.

mobikasabasic

It’s honestly the simplest app to use in my experience. It’s a must have for e-commerce
stores that have large customer data bases. The number of angry or confused customers have come
down significantly since we switched to SMS alerts India. I strongly recommend it.

July 18, 2019

It was our goal to make it as simple to use as possible. We're happy to hear that that's exactly what we achieved.

My Pooja Box

Give it a try for sure! newly installed the app but worked good for my business. Reaching out to 100s of customers, could even group them to receive only a set of messages. Notifications are instant, being the owner you will be notified too. Managing admin is easy plus so far support has been ideal. Surely, will recommend this to a lot of people looking for a similar app.

July 18, 2019

We appreciate your comment and we're glad it's working well for you.

Nuvoshack In

I am giving 2 stars mainly due to the poor support. I sent a couple of queries but never got a response. On Shopify, many free apps give wonderful support and this is a paid one. Another review says the pricing of SMS alerts is very high. That is true. Here are the specific details where the app, and the support is lacking:

1. The option to customise alerts does not specify in advance that there would be a 5 USD charge for each custom template. Later when the app owner approves the custom text, they demand a fee to activate it.
2. For one shipping update, the alert did not go. I asked support and they never replied. Later I figured it out myself. For the SMS alert to go on shipping creation, I have to tick the option of "send a mail to the customer" on Shopify. If I do not select that option, SMS Alerts does not send the SMS.
3. I have found a much better and cheaper alternative on Shopify. Its called SMS Notifications. They give much better service and charge 30 USD for 5000 messages. I have removed SMS Alerts and signed up for SMS Notifications.

July 18, 2019

Apologies for the delayed response and the inconvenience caused to you! We are always working to try and improve our services. We have upgraded our App in our last release in order eliminate problems being faced by our users. If other applications are causing you trouble, we would definetely recommend giving our application a second chance. Why are we slighly more expensive than other providers? Well, our app allows you to send SMS on DND as well. This is something that is not offered by all SMS service providers in the country.

We have revised our pricing for SMS packs in our latest releases as well in an attempt to make it more affordable.

We appreciate your feedback for us!

The Impart

Worst experience , Never Download it.

Oh my god , after using this app for the 6 months , I realised that these people are just looting us , we use approx 700 sms per day , normal maket price is around 15 paise per sms , whereas these people are charging about to 80 paise per sms , approx 6 Times .

July 18, 2019

It seems like you are comparing the our prices with other bulk SMS marketing apps. Our app has many more advantages justifying the cost and we also support DND numbers for transactional messages which will definitely fail with the marketing SMS softwares. Our app provides seamless Shopify integration, custom templates, custom filters for marketing messages. Also, our SMS prices have dropped upto 40% in the last month. We request you to give us a try again and we’ll ensure to not fail your needs.

Previous 1