SMS Alerts India

SMS Alerts India

by Mobikasa

Order Updates & Promotional Campaigns via SMS (Supports DND)

Vara Veda

SMS Alerts India is a go-to user-friendly app. The dashboard is simple and easy to execute the SMS campaigns. The team is responsive in resolving any queries.

Dailybuyys

Amazing app! and customer service is even good, Easy to manage the SMS and check reports of all SMS sent and create promotion

GOFITFASHION

WORSE APP DONT USE IT,,,,CUSTOMER SUPPORT IS PATHETIC........THERE ARE SO MANY OTHER APPS AVAIALABLE..

MSI KART

Very bad experience and highly disappointed by your service. Recently I install your app and that showing 14 days free trial after Install you charged me 5 USD. Can you please explain what is the meaning of 14 days trail....?
You taking this charges wrongly after that i have some issue in services and i am trying to contact your support team no any one able to response on my issue.

Fashion Clearance

Am highly disappointed by your service recently I install your app and that showing 14 days free trial after Install you charged me 5 USD unfairly Please remove this charges

IvyDogHouse

Amazing app! and customer service is even more amazing! super fast response very helpful. SMS pricing is very reasonable. Highly recommended to increase sales

March 24, 2020

We are really glad to hear this. Hope to serve you even better in the coming days.

Manalla Bags

The app is amazing. Easy to manage the SMS and check reports of all SMS sent and create promotional campaigns also
Helped me a lot to recover abandoned carts. Must use!

March 20, 2020

Thanks for your kind words. It means a lot to us. We will work on your feedback.
Stay tuned for some exciting features ahead!

Origin

Useless can't import customer data from Shopify and customer support is inexistent... Watch them actually reply to this review though

January 22, 2020

“We pride ourselves on our service and the high-quality standards we maintain and would like to make things right. We checked our inbox but we haven't received any email from your team. We still believe we can help you out with any issue which you are facing. Kindly reach us at smsalerts@mobikasa.com”

Petrichor

An app with lot of bugs. They are always sending wrong messages to customers with someone else's store links or not working links. They do not respond support emails. Avoid this app.

As you are saying you did not find any ticket then why is there a support option on your SMS dashboard? What does it do when someone contacts you through that link? I have contacted you like 3 times.

July 5, 2019

Sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you.

We looked into the tickets and we're sorry to say we didn't find any tickets with your name on our database. Please reach out to our support team via email. We will help you get your issue fixed as soon as possible.

I have checked in our system and didn't find relevant information. If you have submitted the query from support option in a dashboard, you must receive an automated reply along with a ticket number. We have tested that form is working fine. If you can forward OR share that email/ticket number with me I can help you with your concern. OR please tell me your store name, I will cross check again. Please share more information on our email support, we would be taking care of this issue.

mobikasabasic

It’s honestly the simplest app to use in my experience. It’s a must have for e-commerce
stores that have large customer data bases. The number of angry or confused customers have come
down significantly since we switched to SMS alerts India. I strongly recommend it.

July 18, 2019

It was our goal to make it as simple to use as possible. We're happy to hear that that's exactly what we achieved.

Previous 1