SMS Alerts India

SMS Alerts India | Reviews

by Mobikasa

Order Updates & Promotional Campaigns via SMS (Supports DND)

My Pooja Box

Give it a try for sure! newly installed the app but worked good for my business. Reaching out to 100s of customers, could even group them to receive only a set of messages. Notifications are instant, being the owner you will be notified too. Managing admin is easy plus so far support has been ideal. Surely, will recommend this to a lot of people looking for a similar app.

July 18, 2019

We appreciate your comment and we're glad it's working well for you.

Nuvoshack In

I am giving 2 stars mainly due to the poor support. I sent a couple of queries but never got a response. On Shopify, many free apps give wonderful support and this is a paid one. Another review says the pricing of SMS alerts is very high. That is true. Here are the specific details where the app, and the support is lacking:

1. The option to customise alerts does not specify in advance that there would be a 5 USD charge for each custom template. Later when the app owner approves the custom text, they demand a fee to activate it.
2. For one shipping update, the alert did not go. I asked support and they never replied. Later I figured it out myself. For the SMS alert to go on shipping creation, I have to tick the option of "send a mail to the customer" on Shopify. If I do not select that option, SMS Alerts does not send the SMS.
3. I have found a much better and cheaper alternative on Shopify. Its called SMS Notifications. They give much better service and charge 30 USD for 5000 messages. I have removed SMS Alerts and signed up for SMS Notifications.

July 18, 2019

Apologies for the delayed response and the inconvenience caused to you! We are always working to try and improve our services. We have upgraded our App in our last release in order eliminate problems being faced by our users. If other applications are causing you trouble, we would definetely recommend giving our application a second chance. Why are we slighly more expensive than other providers? Well, our app allows you to send SMS on DND as well. This is something that is not offered by all SMS service providers in the country.

We have revised our pricing for SMS packs in our latest releases as well in an attempt to make it more affordable.

We appreciate your feedback for us!

The Impart

Worst experience , Never Download it.

Oh my god , after using this app for the 6 months , I realised that these people are just looting us , we use approx 700 sms per day , normal maket price is around 15 paise per sms , whereas these people are charging about to 80 paise per sms , approx 6 Times .

July 18, 2019

It seems like you are comparing the our prices with other bulk SMS marketing apps. Our app has many more advantages justifying the cost and we also support DND numbers for transactional messages which will definitely fail with the marketing SMS softwares. Our app provides seamless Shopify integration, custom templates, custom filters for marketing messages. Also, our SMS prices have dropped upto 40% in the last month. We request you to give us a try again and we’ll ensure to not fail your needs.

Jma India

Great App, nice & simple to use.

July 18, 2019

We appreciate your comment and we're glad it's working well for you.

Appytechnologies

This app is very user-friendly & simple to use. Sending SMS to all our clients and updates has never been so easy. Loved the whole experience.

July 18, 2019

That's great to hear guys! We hope you haven't had issues since. If anything did come up. Do let us know. We'll be sure to assist you in any way we can

Florists Com

Awesome app. Exactly what I was looking for my mobile app on Shopify. Helped improve conversions since installing the app.

July 18, 2019

Thank you so much for your valuable feedback.

Surprisepost

A must app for those having e-stores. It has worked wonders for me. It has simplified the task of updating customers about their order. I have noticed less enquiries about orders after using SMS Alerts app. I now have complete information of the SMS sent every day and the best part is my customers are happy and satisfied.

July 18, 2019

Thank you for the kind words!

Suranas Jewelove

The app doesn't work as intended & there are some one-time hidden charges associated with the app for basic features such as creating a custom text message template. The app should be improved before it is launched publicly.

July 18, 2019

Apologies for the inconvenience faced. We checked back and found that it took more than 48 hours to respond back on the ticket. I also see that the ticket was generated over the weekend adding the delay. From then to now, we have seen huge growth in our customer base and have more eyes on the support tickets so you can definitely expect to hear back within less than 24 hours in case you wanna give us a try again. Thanks!

2 Next